Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 07-09-2019, 09:05 AM   #29
LT4Greg

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 Coupe
Okay Crosive. Just didn’t know if the look was really bugging you. As I replied earlier, my tint looks like that in my ZL1 and the 2016 SS I used to own. Mine isn’t as bad on top of the rear glass but it does look like yours. I can’t see it looking out the back window so I never really noticed it before but it is there.
Old 07-15-2019, 11:46 AM   #30
cmb263

Drives: 2018 Camaro 2SS
I ultimately took the car back and had them redo the tint...BIG MISTAKE. Not only does the dot matrix still have the exact same problem but now I have all these tiny little bubbles in my rear window which I can only assume is from contamination due to the removal of the original tint. FML
cmb263 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 02:49 PM   #31
LT4Greg

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 Coupe
Cmb,you might have to take yours to a good tint shop and pay to have it redone the way you want it. That’s my sound advice!

Tags
dot matrix, tint