Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 12-22-2014, 09:05 PM   #1
31B

Drives: 2014 Black 1SS A6
Send a message via Yahoo to 31B
Another reason to wash your own car

Unlicensed employee wrecks a guys Lexus after he forgets what pedal does what. All I can say is wow.
31B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 09:08 PM   #2
Mean Green Z28

Drives: 2010 2SS
wow that sucks
-- >> Some of my Projects My Fquick Page
Mean Green Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 09:10 PM   #3
Josh.Duncan

Drives: 2014 1LT/RS Camaro; 2012 VW Jetta
That's why I wash my own lol

2014 1LT/RS
MRT V1.0 Axle-Back Exhaust
BMR Strut Tower Brace
LG Motorsports ZR28 Black Wheels
Josh.Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 09:42 PM   #4
OHIOSS
Russ

Drives: Yukon Denali, Charger, CamaroSS
Send a message via AIM to OHIOSS
Damn, to much crack??
OHIOSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 10:22 PM   #5
turboguy327
Banned

Drives: 2011 Chevy Camaro
Fail.
turboguy327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 10:36 PM   #6
lawdog

Drives: 2010 SSII w RS & Sunroof Yellow
Omg , That's why I am the only one that is allowed to move my car in a hand car wash. Or it gets washed in my driveway.
lawdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 11:23 PM   #7
flamandj
I love me some Chevy's!

Drives: 14 2SS/RS ,14 BMW X3 ,02LR Disco 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeDawn View Post
I feel bad for the owner of the Lexus and the man driving the vehicle. I'm willing to bet the guy driving the vehicle is trying to make ends meet (prob has a family too trying to pay the bills) in this economic climate and most likely lost his job after this incident.

He's a dummy for not paying attention, but who knows what was going through his mind when this happened. If this happened to my Camaro, I would simply just shake my head in shock and laugh and of course expect the company to pay for the damages and pay for a loaner.

I can tell you working as hard as I do dealing with the public (Customer Service Industry) I make mistakes after a tiring day because my brain simply is ....tired.... I'm sure the guy involved in this wreck prob was working his butt off all day and was very tired that one miserable night. Shit happens!
WELL SAID! I totally agree with you sir!
Old 12-22-2014, 11:37 PM   #8
BruHop

Drives: 2014 2SS 1LE,RS,NPP,Recaros in SW
Quote:
I feel bad for the owner of the Lexus and the man driving the vehicle. I'm willing to bet the guy driving the vehicle is trying to make ends meet (prob has a family too trying to pay the bills) in this economic climate and most likely lost his job after this incident.

He's a dummy for not paying attention, but who knows what was going through his mind when this happened. If this happened to my Camaro, I would simply just shake my head in shock and laugh and of course expect the company to pay for the damages and pay for a loaner.

I can tell you working as hard as I do dealing with the public (Customer Service Industry) I make mistakes after a tiring day because my brain simply is ....tired.... I'm sure the guy involved in this wreck prob was working his butt off all day and was very tired that one miserable night. Shit happens!
Nope, I don't have that much acceptance. There are some things that require the utmost in care. Driving a car is one. Handling a gun is another. I can't accept someone that accidentally mishandles a gun and kills someone. I can't shrug my shoulder, shake my head and say oh well. Lucky there wasn't a pedestrian walking in front of that car.

JMHO
BruHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 12:40 AM   #9
31B

Drives: 2014 Black 1SS A6
Send a message via Yahoo to 31B
Quote:

I partially agree, but the part that gets me is the worker did not have a Driver's License. He should not have even been in the car.
31B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 02:04 AM   #10
guerrillakilla13

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS RS 1LE
I can easily say that this is one of the most idiotic things I've ever seen in my life. Unbelievable.
guerrillakilla13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 02:05 AM   #11
Dmpsix

Drives: Black L99 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruHop View Post
Nope, I don't have that much acceptance. There are some things that require the utmost in care. Driving a car is one. Handling a gun is another. I can't accept someone that accidentally mishandles a gun and kills someone. I can't shrug my shoulder, shake my head and say oh well. Lucky there wasn't a pedestrian walking in front of that car.

JMHO
Yeah that escalated quickly... We're not talking about guns here... mishandling a car and mishandling a gun are two completely different thing.

I agree with the whole "Can't shrug it off that easily" thing... because I wouldn't! I would've lost it myself... I put all of my trust and hard work (my car) into someone else's hands and PAY THEM to treat my car as advertised with their company... Then they go and destroy my property... that I practically paid them to do... Nope... I couldn't let it go that easily either.
Dmpsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 02:08 AM   #12
Shiftgreen

Drives: 2014 2SS 1LE AGM
Looks like a clip from GTA 5.
Shiftgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 03:18 AM   #13
USCAMARO14

Drives: 2LS 2014
Thumbs up

That's why I wash my own car had that happen to me two years ago. My car was in the car wash going thru the system (half thru it) when all of sudden a Ford explorer comes from behind slams into my car. The guy put the truck on drive by mistake also hit the gas.
Old 12-23-2014, 06:06 AM   #14
NYCamOwner
"Katy"

Drives: 2014 2LT A6 'Vert
Quote:

He just missed those 2 vehicles sitting there in the road with people in them. Would you still feel the same way if he would have hit one of those and injured/killed someone close to you? Perhaps husband/wife/child?

He should have never been allowed behind the wheel.

Possible next mods:
Throttle Body
Exhaust

Upstate C5 Member

No, that is not me in the avatar..... I just love hot girls and hot cars.... or hot girls IN hot cars....
NYCamOwner is offline   Reply With Quote