Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Z/28 Forum - Z/28 Specific Topics

Old 07-02-2020, 10:41 PM   #29
SIM GhostrdrZ

Drives: ‘14 Z/28 ‘14 ZL1 M6 vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by ariZona28 View Post
Glad to see you're jumping on the SIM Z. So it has a few items requiring attention. So what. In a couple of years you won't even miss the few thousand you could quibble over. It will be yours and that's that. I paid a bit more for mine, probably could have bargained a bit but as soon as I saw it I was under its spell and it was on the other side of the country. Everytime I enter the garage I laugh and congratulate myself. If a few K is going to ruin somebody they're looking at the wrong type of auto. Good luck with your financial logistics.
SIM GhostrdrZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 10:43 PM   #30
LateBrakeU2

Drives: 15 RH Z/28, 23 RB2SS1LE, 23LT1VOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodCheck View Post
I LIKE those videos

I have made a fairly official offer which has been accepted. We are simply trying to work out whether or not funds will be good to go given the pandemic. In my area of florida, banks are still closed down (with a few locations being appt only), and I cant exactly fly with that much cash without being searched for coke or meth lol....and even then, they'll probably say "no". Oddly, my bank has zero branches in his area; closest is more than a 5 hr drive :/

I'm fighting a pandemic and lack of bank locations here lol.
Congrats, anything under 47k is well bought on a one owner SIM with that kind of mileage..paint chips and discolored rotors included.
LateBrakeU2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 11:21 PM   #31
HoodCheck

Drives: 2018 ZLE (M6/hyper blue)
Well its not a done deal yet. We agreed on an amount, but working on logistics. Seems to be a really squared away guy though...providing spidey sense isnt failing me
HoodCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 11:30 PM   #32
LateBrakeU2

Quote:
Well its not a done deal yet. We agreed on an amount, but working on logistics. Seems to be a really squared away guy though...providing spidey sense isnt failing me
Those spider senses rarely let you down..don't want to jinx it that car will not last long no matter what folks on this board think it may or may not be worth. Did you consider a wire transfer bank to bank?
Old 07-03-2020, 08:39 AM   #33
j o n

Drives: 2015 Z/28 #0058
Congrats. Best wishes with banks
- '15 Z/28 #0058 | White | A/C | Speakers | Michelin PS4S 305/30/19's
- '22 Ridgeline RTL | White | Ebony, '22 CR-V EX-L Hybrid | White | Ebony
Sold:
- '15 Z/28 #0048 | White | A/C | Speakers | Michelin PS4S 305/30/19's
https://www.instagram.com/__jon__athan__/
j o n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 09:37 AM   #34
HoodCheck

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateBrakeU2 View Post
Those spider senses rarely let you down..don't want to jinx it that car will not last long no matter what folks on this board think it may or may not be worth. Did you consider a wire transfer bank to bank?
Yea thats what we're looking into as a potential method to try to get things done.
Old 07-04-2020, 11:09 AM   #35
HoodCheck

Turns out it has a lien. Guy called me this morning first thing to let me know (apparently he has a number of cars and didnt realize this one was financed at first). So, waiting game it appears; or go with option 2, which is fairly close by this guy anyways, but that option has higher mileage by comparison (still under 18k miles though).
Old 07-04-2020, 12:13 PM   #36
LateBrakeU2

Quote:
Turns out it has a lien. Guy called me this morning first thing to let me know (apparently he has a number of cars and didnt realize this one was financed at first). So, waiting game it appears; or go with option 2, which is fairly close by this guy anyways, but that option has higher mileage by comparison (still under 18k miles though).
Not sure what color the other one is, but you'll never go wrong on silver..they don't last long when one comes up for sale. 18k is in the high mileage range for these IMO. Best of luck either way great unique cars!
Old 07-04-2020, 12:25 PM   #37
HoodCheck

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateBrakeU2 View Post
Not sure what color the other one is, but you'll never go wrong on silver..they don't last long when one comes up for sale. 18k is in the high mileage range for these IMO. Best of luck either way great unique cars!
The other is also a SIM. I'm not a fan of the mileage on that one, BUT, its only about 5k higher in miles than my last one, and the guy takes good care of it. Plus, mine won't be a garage queen. It will be a DD just like the last one I had (which for me means 4-6k/yr)
Old 07-04-2020, 02:51 PM   #38
HoodCheck

I'm going to wait on him to settle the lien and still pick it up; told him today I will sit on the funds (which means if it falls through, it actually costs me probably at least a few hundred, so taking a leap of faith of sorts). I'm planning for #465 to be mine come hell or high water at this point. The images on autotrader and google drive SUCKED; I got new ones plus video and its in better shape than those make it out to be.