Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

Phastek Performance

Old 04-04-2018, 06:43 PM   #43
locktyght

Drives: Summit White 2016 2SS
New sale just went up, go let the unsuspecting victims know

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...54791521202051
Old 04-04-2018, 09:18 PM   #44
Dustya

Drives: Overkill Supercharged 2016 CamaroV6
My orders were placed Mid October, I was patient waited what I consider more then enough time to receive the product. I am not going to bash Mark - In the end I got my money back and he made things right. He also offered me the products once they come available at the same price. I believe in the end mark will produce this stuff I believe maybe there were some embellished excuses and some legit excuses. I think the truth is though he designed a product that far exceeded the demand he expected, got a bit in over his head and hurdle after hurdle ended up losing alot of business.

I said this before I do not believe any of this was intentional some of you guys saying he took your money as a free loan I truly do not believe that was the case. This man has been making Camaro parts for 10 years he had a vision and production wise its taken alot longer then he expected.

Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/hyperhawkcamaro/
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHR...-ilSpV3gMQnTuA

Supercharged with Overkill Superchargers http://www.v6superchargers.com
Dustya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 10:38 PM   #45
keon718nyc

Drives: Challenger SP Shaker/Arcadia Denali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustya View Post
My orders were placed Mid October, I was patient waited what I consider more then enough time to receive the product. I am not going to bash Mark - In the end I got my money back and he made things right. He also offered me the products once they come available at the same price. I believe in the end mark will produce this stuff I believe maybe there were some embellished excuses and some legit excuses. I think the truth is though he designed a product that far exceeded the demand he expected, got a bit in over his head and hurdle after hurdle ended up losing alot of business.

I said this before I do not believe any of this was intentional some of you guys saying he took your money as a free loan I truly do not believe that was the case. This man has been making Camaro parts for 10 years he had a vision and production wise its taken alot longer then he expected.
Everyone has their own opinion as you do yours, but bad business practices like the ones he/6LE Designs has done regardless how long a company has been in business for would drive people to believe they are getting screwed, don't ya think?
keon718nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 06:23 AM   #46
Dustya

Quote:
Originally Posted by keon718nyc View Post
Everyone has their own opinion as you do yours, but bad business practices like the ones he/6LE Designs has done regardless how long a company has been in business for would drive people to believe they are getting screwed, don't ya think?
Truth is anyone who asked for a refund got it - I do not believe anyone was taken. So he made you open a paypal case and use that process which is unbearably annoying but you knew you were getting your money back.

I also said this before people purchased the stuff knowing it wasnt even made yet. After the 8 week time frame initially quoted Mark offered refund. People still waited... Then he came on here and said hey if you don't want to wait open a paypal case .. People still waited... I waited 5 and half months that was my limit I opened my paypal case went through the process got my money back. In reality no harm no foul..

Mark also communicated to me consistently I have over 100 emails back and forth with him. Maybe hes not the best at customer service he probably needs to hire someone to be the voice of 6LE some more transparency would be better the whole situation could have been handled 10 different ways better.

The point of my post is the man is not trying to steal anyones money or get free loans people could have gotten their money back in november december january etc... people chose to wait then come on here saying hes getting free loans.

I am just as upset and disappointed as the next guy and Mark is probably just as upset he couldnt get the product out when he wanted.

I have now settled for a different hood because I need the function over form for heat extraction - But once he starts to actually get some production of these hoods you bet I will be getting one..

I know this sounds like I am defending him - I am only giving a different outlook on the situation I have no direct association with the man other then ordering his product.

And if anyone is interested I had ordered the Hood, Spoiler, And Wheels.

Old 04-05-2018, 06:50 AM   #47
Mighunter

Drives: 2017 Summit White 2SS
If he has the hoods in stock, no wait, I'll buy it
Mighunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 07:58 AM   #48
Eyefixstuff

Drives: 16’ 2SS A8 HBM Procharged
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustya View Post
Truth is anyone who asked for a refund got it - I do not believe anyone was taken. So he made you open a paypal case and use that process which is unbearably annoying but you knew you were getting your money back.

I also said this before people purchased the stuff knowing it wasnt even made yet. After the 8 week time frame initially quoted Mark offered refund. People still waited... Then he came on here and said hey if you don't want to wait open a paypal case .. People still waited... I waited 5 and half months that was my limit I opened my paypal case went through the process got my money back. In reality no harm no foul..

Mark also communicated to me consistently I have over 100 emails back and forth with him. Maybe hes not the best at customer service he probably needs to hire someone to be the voice of 6LE some more transparency would be better the whole situation could have been handled 10 different ways better.

The point of my post is the man is not trying to steal anyones money or get free loans people could have gotten their money back in november december january etc... people chose to wait then come on here saying hes getting free loans.

I am just as upset and disappointed as the next guy and Mark is probably just as upset he couldnt get the product out when he wanted.

I have now settled for a different hood because I need the function over form for heat extraction - But once he starts to actually get some production of these hoods you bet I will be getting one..

I know this sounds like I am defending him - I am only giving a different outlook on the situation I have no direct association with the man other then ordering his product.

And if anyone is interested I had ordered the Hood, Spoiler, And Wheels.
Not true. There are MANY people that have not gotten responses for weeks and week and had to call their credit card companies for refunds. Not sure where you are seeing that he’s communicating with people, but he absolutely is not.

Also, you say that perhaps he couldn’t keep up with the demand with the products, yet I have not seen one person that got their Iroc hood. Even the scorpion hood that was already in production I don’t think anyone has gotten since before October.

Furthermore what he did to that guy with the carbon fiber spoiler is completely gross. And that was a guy that was originally being patient and defending him. The spoiler he got looked like it was towed behind a car like a just got married prop.
Old 04-05-2018, 10:20 AM   #49
keon718nyc

Drives: Challenger SP Shaker/Arcadia Denali
I ordered from 6LE as well. Was one of the first to pre-order the high rise blade spoiler. What was supposed to be 2 months turned into 7 months with constant emails and BS excuses. The company sucks straight up and should be taken off as a supplier on the forums but who am i to say what i feel... LOL
keon718nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 12:35 PM   #50
Dustya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyefixstuff View Post
Not true. There are MANY people that have not gotten responses for weeks and week and had to call their credit card companies for refunds. Not sure where you are seeing that he’s communicating with people, but he absolutely is not.

Also, you say that perhaps he couldn’t keep up with the demand with the products, yet I have not seen one person that got their Iroc hood. Even the scorpion hood that was already in production I don’t think anyone has gotten since before October.

Furthermore what he did to that guy with the carbon fiber spoiler is completely gross. And that was a guy that was originally being patient and defending him. The spoiler he got looked like it was towed behind a car like a just got married prop.
I am not here to defend the guy just share my outlook and myside just like everyone else that did. Wasnt trying to take away from anyone else's story the only thing I think people were being a bit ridiculous about was the whole hes doing this for free loans accusation stuff.

I am done posting here about it guess I shouldnt have in the first place its a super salty topic that I was just putting a little different perspective on.

Old 04-05-2018, 12:54 PM   #51
ChadFarr
Instagram: @SSAVAGEVERT

Drives: 2016 SS M6 Vert

He’s selling new parts but he has turned his comments off
2.9L Whipple | Compstar Rods, Diamond Pistons & GPI Cam | Mantic Triple Disc | Corsa Performance Exhaust | DSX Aux Pump | LT4 Fuel System | BMR Lowering Springs | ZL1 OEM Conversion | 360 Customs Built | And More!

Click & Follow My Build
ChadFarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 10:43 PM   #52
Arugon

Drives: Summit White Camaro SS
Please guys, if you value your money at all DO NOT ORDER from this guy.

Seriously, I gave him the benefit of the doubt for over 7 months regardless of how ridiculous his excuses were. This was the result: http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=121

I was forced to resort to contacting my CC Company after he refused a refund for my hood despite being SEVERAL months past promised delivery until he received the spoiler back despite the hood being COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT from the spoiler. However he drug his feet and took over 3 weeks to finally arrange someone to come get the spoiler, obviously trying to keep my money longer and only actually sent someone AFTER I contacted the CC Company.

I have not heard back from him on over a month and nothing was made right by him. I am a victim of his malicious "business" tactics. Please keep in mind I was literally the ONLY forum member that defended him through the winter and had his back, this was how I was treated after all that.

Also these Gauges he is is advertising as a 2 week wait period are the same ones he promised he would deliver to me within a week....THIS WAS IN JANUARY. The guy is full of shit, however it is your money so spend it how you please.
Old 04-07-2018, 12:08 PM   #53
Arugon

Oh look, they're banning people and deleting any negative comments from their Facebook Page, also disabling comments on their Instagram as well. Yea, maybe if they go full Communist China on their social media people wont realise how shit their company really is....

Looks like Mark aslo disabled/privated his personal Facebook so he can continue posting daily on that to his friends and people waiting weeks at a time for a response from him wont be able to call BS on his "out of the country" or whatever other lame excuse he always has.
Old 04-07-2018, 01:29 PM   #54
locktyght

Drives: Summit White 2016 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arugon View Post
Oh look, they're banning people and deleting any negative comments from their Facebook Page, also disabling comments on their Instagram as well. Yea, maybe if they go full Communist China on their social media people wont realise how shit their company really is....

Looks like Mark aslo disabled/privated his personal Facebook so he can continue posting daily on that to his friends and people waiting weeks at a time for a response from him wont be able to call BS on his "out of the country" or whatever other lame excuse he always has.

Yep, after I posted the FB link a few days ago, I noticed that only 4 of7 comments that the post said it had were not showing. Mine was still there, but I bet it was hidden to the public and only visible to me.

Someone go look and see if you can still view a comment from Tom Degler on the gauges post
Old 04-07-2018, 01:53 PM   #55
Arugon

Quote:
Originally Posted by locktyght View Post
Yep, after I posted the FB link a few days ago, I noticed that only 4 of7 comments that the post said it had were not showing. Mine was still there, but I bet it was hidden to the public and only visible to me.

Someone go look and see if you can still view a comment from Tom Degler on the gauges post
Nope, can't see your name. He must have banned or deleted your comment. I actually got blocked from posting anywhere on his page.
Old 04-08-2018, 01:17 PM   #56
brihorse
Detroit Muscle

Drives: 68 C10 Stepside,87 Grand Natl
I didn't buy any 6LE designed items, but I did buy the c7 carbon designed ZL1 rockers in gloss black on February 3 from 6LE designs. Rockers arrived last week, direct ship from c7 carbon. It fell within the 6-8 week time frame promised.