Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

Phastek Performance

Old 05-27-2021, 02:02 PM   #29
jamala00

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS Hyper Blue Metallic
This is on the GM lot in my area right now.
jamala00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 05:41 PM   #30
CamaroSSStlfan
Account Suspended

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamala00 View Post

LMAO. Dealer just down the street has an LT1 for 34k, 2020 low miles, A10. Only difference is no NPP on it.

I just saw a 2019 2SS A10 rag top for $42,000 at a dealer 40 miles away. I wonder being you're in WI and summer coming causes prices to be higher because that's a lot higher than what you'd see here in FL where you drive those cars year round.
CamaroSSStlfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 06:20 PM   #31
jamala00

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS Hyper Blue Metallic
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSSStlfan View Post
LMAO. Dealer just down the street has an LT1 for 34k, 2020 low miles, A10. Only difference is no NPP on it.

I just saw a 2019 2SS A10 rag top for $42,000 at a dealer 40 miles away. I wonder being you're in WI and summer coming causes prices to be higher because that's a lot higher than what you'd see here in FL where you drive those cars year round.
No, I don't think it's WI, I think the dealer is just gauging with markets the way they are. It's crazy to me what people are paying for things right now. Homes are the worse. Building materials. I get autos, new and used too. Glad I'm not in the market for any of that BS right now.
jamala00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 06:34 PM   #32
CamaroSSStlfan
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamala00 View Post
No, I don't think it's WI, I think the dealer is just gauging with markets the way they are. It's crazy to me what people are paying for things right now. Homes are the worse. Building materials. I get autos, new and used too. Glad I'm not in the market for any of that BS right now.

That could be too. Like on Facebook the Chevy dealer just up the street puts ads on FB as clickbait it seems. Like 2018 C7 Corvette for like 79k, total oddball off the wall price obviously. You click on the ad and then it says vehicle not found despite I drive past the dealer everyday and see the car sitting there as we speak, has been for 3 weeks now. I'm guessing they want to see how many people click on their ads. I mean I did, but only to see if they were actually serious.

Another dealer has ads on Facebook. Like 2021 Dodge Challenger Scatpack. Click on the listing and they redirect you to 2021 Dodge Challenger v6 models.
Old 05-27-2021, 07:59 PM   #33
BLACK21SS
Oldman w/a teenager brain

Drives: 2022 ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Phoenix View Post
Honestly I don’t think the Market is going to drop like a rock, it’ll be slow is my bet. Last Thursday I looked at a 2019 Camaro 2SS w/ 20k miles and the price was $42,000 and I when I had initially looked there were a lot of $43,000-$46,000. This week I’m seeing $45,000-$49,000. One dealer upped their price on a 2019 Camaro 2SS w/ 16k miles from $46,500 to $49,500. It’s a crazy market getting crazier.
Just to see, a month ago Vroom offered me $42k even for a ‘21 2SS, A10, NPP, MRC, sunroof, with 700 miles. I got a laugh.
BLACK21SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 08:26 PM   #34
CamaroSSStlfan
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK21SS View Post
Just to see, a month ago Vroom offered me $42k even for a ‘21 2SS, A10, NPP, MRC, sunroof, with 700 miles. I got a laugh.

Isn't that around an MSRP 50k car with the MRC and sunroof "new"?
Old 05-28-2021, 12:36 AM   #35
Twist ZL1

Drives: Camaro ZL1
Not often do you buy a car and take almost no loss, so congrats.

I could probably flip my 2018 ZL1 right now for a small profit (bought it slightly used at 51k OTD) which is kinda crazy, but I would regret it. It would have to be a ridiculous offer for me to even consider it. I dont even know what sports car could replace it. The C8 doesnt come in a manual, neither does the GT500. GT350s are awesome, but I dont trust the glorious sounding engine as much as I do the LT4 and would absolutely miss the low end Tq. Maybe a Porsche 718 GT4, but that's about it. The enjoyment I get out of the ZL1 just simply outweighs the prospect of selling at no loss or at a slight profit, for me anyway. If I take a big hit down the rode, that's fine by me. Money well spent in my book.
Twist ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 05:25 AM   #36
LikaRokBowTie

Drives: 221SS1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCamaro444 View Post
I just completed the whole process with Vroom. I accepted their highest offer, which was $1000 more than I paid for my Camaro new in 2017, on the 10th. I received a prepaid return Fedex envelope on the 12th. I signed a statement of facts regarding the year, make and model of my car, VIN, and mileage. I also signed my title and sent it in the envelope, as instructed. My car was assigned for pick up, after verification of the documents, on the 14th. I was contacted a day or two after, and I scheduled pickup for the 19th. Pick up driver was great. He talked about how clean my car was, how low the miles were, etc. I told him I was going to videotape the whole loading process. He said he would do the same thing in my position. He looked over the car, filled out a flawless report, and we both digitally signed the bill of lading. He emailed a copy right to me, while I stood with him, then he made sure I received it. I then emailed the driver’s report and bill of lading to Vroom, as instructed. I received my check on the 22nd. It has already cleared, and now I’m eagerly awaiting my search for a new 6M 2SS, once they start being made, and prices are a bit more normal.
I got a little worried after speaking with someone at Vroom, not a very professional acting individual on the other end of the line I just signed everything yesterday and just waiting for them to pick up the truck now I guess. I just thought it was crazy what they offered for my truck, I did go to their site and look over trucks equal to mine and still very shocked at what they're offering! But hey, what do I know about used car prices LOL!! I do know cash talks and BS walks
LikaRokBowTie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 05:34 AM   #37
LikaRokBowTie

Drives: 221SS1LE
I'm thinking trucks are in high demand right now or something, sports cars maybe not so much and the reason for the crazy high or low offers. Like the old saying goes, supply and demand the law of economics!
LikaRokBowTie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 09:19 AM   #38
Redlinez
Shifts under load

Drives: 2020 Camaro 1SS 1LE rally green
Quote:
Originally Posted by nancygrl View Post
Good Luck.

I just can't do it, nothing else out there "floats my boat".
Agreed! I am pretty sure I can get stupid money for my 1LE, but nothing would make me happy and I would want to drop in price significantly. I absolutely love the Miata Club in soul red metallic, but haven't driven one and doubt I could deal with the lightweight bounce fest that's usually part of a light sports car.
Redlinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 09:31 AM   #39
Jonster

Drives: 18 2SS Vert Hotwheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by nancygrl View Post
Good Luck.

I just can't do it, nothing else out there "floats my boat".
i've gotten offers as high as 45K for my 2018 2ss hot wheels vert fully loaded w/ 18.7K miles. I get super excited knowing I have something valuable, but then look at what I'd replace it with and go...never mind.
Old 05-28-2021, 11:20 AM   #40
JoeCamaro444

Drives: 2018 2SS M6 Hot Wheels Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by LikaRokBowTie View Post
I got a little worried after speaking with someone at Vroom, not a very professional acting individual on the other end of the line I just signed everything yesterday and just waiting for them to pick up the truck now I guess. I just thought it was crazy what they offered for my truck, I did go to their site and look over trucks equal to mine and still very shocked at what they're offering! But hey, what do I know about used car prices LOL!! I do know cash talks and BS walks
I must have got lucky with their customer service. I called them after I accepted the offer, before I started e-signing what they sent me, just to touch base on each step of the process. I got through very quickly, and the guy I spoke to was pretty good. He laid out each step of the process for me. I felt pretty good after that, and it ended up going just as well as he said it would. I hope your process goes as quickly and smoothly!
1988 IROC-Z (tons of mods), 1995 Z28, 1998 Z28, 2006 GTO, 2010 Camaro 1SS, 2015 Subaru STI, a couple Acuras and multiple Jeeps.
JoeCamaro444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 05:37 PM   #41
Doc Oc

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by indy82z View Post
Holy crap! Who the heck paid you $41k for the car??
That is like dead on KBB private party value. Not even on the real high end. Shit's crazy right now.
Old 06-02-2021, 04:49 PM   #42
RKeeton

Drives: 2013 BMW M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCamaro444 View Post
I must have got lucky with their customer service. I called them after I accepted the offer, before I started e-signing what they sent me, just to touch base on each step of the process. I got through very quickly, and the guy I spoke to was pretty good. He laid out each step of the process for me. I felt pretty good after that, and it ended up going just as well as he said it would. I hope your process goes as quickly and smoothly!

Very lucky! I decided to do this based on the positive experiences of others here but it has not a pleasant experience for me. I am still waiting for the check even though it's been 3 weeks.

Last edited by RKeeton; 06-03-2021 at 09:00 PM. Reason: edit dates
RKeeton is offline   Reply With Quote