Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > I4 Turbo LTG Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Phastek Performance

Old 04-25-2021, 09:01 AM   #1
rayruner

Drives: 16 2.0 red
trifecta

I have a 16 ats 2.0 8 speed, I'm thinking about going the trifecta route with there forged pistons and rods, piston and rod kit states everything included to do the job except fluids, and i'm looking at there exhaust manifold and turbo kit does anyone have any info good or bad about trifecta, there parts, anything. thanks
rayruner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 02:51 PM   #2
95TA - The Beast

Drives: 2014 Cadillac CTS4 2.0T Performance
Where did you find a listing of pistons/rods/exhaust manifold/turbo from Trifecta for the 2.0t???

Online it only shows they do tuning.

If you are going on their web-page that comes up via search, that is from 2014 and I believe they never got into that end of the market officially.

But, I can say their tune is great. I got the Trifecta Advantage tune before I did any mods and it was a great improvement. Then I did the ZZP Big Wheel turbo upgrade and a few other things and upgraded to the Elite tune and it is awesome!

I can't say enough at how complete their tune is and how excellent it works with the modifications I have. I also have a 2014 CTS-4 Performance model for reference.
95TA - The Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 08:40 AM   #3
rayruner

Drives: 16 2.0 red
trifecta

I got that info off the website, I take it to mean those parts are for sale, which interests me, if i'm wrong then i'm wrong, just looked again, looks to me there are for sale. got a email into trifecta, asking for a cost.
rayruner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 04:36 PM   #4
Start The Machine

Drives: 2016 M6 2.0T
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayruner View Post
I got that info off the website, I take it to mean those parts are for sale, which interests me, if i'm wrong then i'm wrong, just looked again, looks to me there are for sale. got a email into trifecta, asking for a cost.
Please post the link you are talking about.
RS Package, HD Cooling Package, Brembo 6 Piston Front Brakes, SRP Racing Pedals, Soler Performance Throttle Controller, Dyno Tuned by Trifecta, Velossa Tech Ram Air, Mishimoto Intake, aFe Air Filter, Mishimoto Charge Pipes, ZZP 67mm Throttle Body, Trifecta T40 Stage 2 Turbo, JacFab Recirculation Valve, PTP Turbo Blanket, ZZP Catted Downpipe, Mishimoto Pro Cat-Back Quad Tip Exhaust, Mishimoto Catch Cans, Mishimoto Coolant Reservoir Tank, GM SEMA Grill, Ikon Motorsports Front Fascia Extension, Ikon Motorsports 1LE Spoiler, American Authority ZL1 Side Skirts, AMPP Quad Tip Rear Valance
Start The Machine is offline   Reply With Quote