Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Wheels / Tires

AWE Tuning

Old 08-05-2020, 11:53 PM   #1
SS920SS

Drives: Black Camaro SS
FS: 20” Stance SF03 Brushed Bronze w/ BFG Tires

SOLD !!! THANK YOU

Last edited by SS920SS; 03-31-2021 at 02:16 PM.
SS920SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 06:55 AM   #2
Peachey140

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Shipping quote to 01701 ?

Thanks
Peachey140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 08:32 AM   #3
SS920SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachey140 View Post
Shipping quote to 01701 ?

Thanks
Hi

Yes i can ship anywhere in USA. Probabaly around $25 per wheel at the most to ship estimated

Thanks
Old 08-07-2020, 08:44 PM   #4
crosive

Drives: 18 zl1
pm sent.

I sent the seller enough money to cover the price we agreed on, plus enough to cover paypal fees and for a beer on me. He refunded the money immediately because he wanted it sent as friends and family only.

I'm not giving away the price we agreed on as that's between me and him, but he stood to make the agreed on price, and another ~10 bucks to purchase said beer.

buyer beware.

Last edited by crosive; 08-10-2020 at 12:49 PM.
crosive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 05:52 PM   #5
Puddin

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
I can vouch for him as I bought his Borla Atak axle back last week. He had it shipped the same day I sent the money but I did use family and friends through PayPal to send the money to him. So for anybody interested in these wheels I don't believe this man is trying to rip anyone off.
Puddin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 07:15 PM   #6
Joshinator99

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by crosive View Post
pm sent.

I sent the seller enough money to cover the price we agreed on, plus enough to cover paypal fees and for a beer on me. He refunded the money immediately because he wanted it sent as friends and family only.

I'm not giving away the price we agreed on as that's between me and him, but he stood to make the agreed on price, and another ~10 bucks to purchase said beer.

buyer beware.
Good move bailing out. That’s a huge warning sign when someone insists on friends and family only.
Old 09-05-2020, 10:48 AM   #7
SS920SS

Quote:
pm sent.

buyer beware.
Sorry if you feel certain type of way. But we first agreed on payment method of paypal friends and family. When i received the payment you did not send it friends and family as agreed and paypal charged a fee. Also only reason Im only accepting Friends and Family is because i have gotten burned so many times. I can assure you 100% you have nothing to worry about. This forum has helped me alot in building my camaro and meeting alot of camaro owners who has help me in the process. Just trying to give back and return the favor

Last edited by SS920SS; 09-05-2020 at 11:00 AM.
Old 09-05-2020, 10:50 AM   #8
SS920SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddin View Post
I can vouch for him as I bought his Borla Atak axle back last week. He had it shipped the same day I sent the money but I did use family and friends through PayPal to send the money to him. So for anybody interested in these wheels I don't believe this man is trying to rip anyone off.

Thank you for your feedback. Hope the exhaust arrived without any issues. Took me seriously half an hour just to pack and bubble wrap the exhaust
Old 09-05-2020, 10:54 AM   #9
SS920SS

Still available for pick up or shipped. Make me an offer
Old 09-05-2020, 11:02 AM   #10
interopp619

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE
Are these wheels forged?
interopp619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 11:12 AM   #11
SS920SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by interopp619 View Post
Are these wheels forged?
The SF03 features a concave split 5-spoke design. Using the rotary forging process allows Stance to build the SF03 to be stronger and lighter than standard cast wheels.
Old 09-05-2020, 11:44 AM   #12
crosive

Drives: 18 zl1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS920SS View Post
Sorry if you feel certain type of way. But we first agreed on payment method of paypal friends and family. When i received the payment you did not send it friends and family as agreed and paypal charged a fee. Also only reason Im only accepting Friends and Family is because i have gotten burned so many times. I can assure you 100% you have nothing to worry about. This forum has helped me alot in building my camaro and meeting alot of camaro owners who has help me in the process. Just trying to give back and return the favor
I've been burnt as well. We agreed on a price, and I sent you the money, and paid for the fee. There was no risk on your part unless you were lying about what you had or the condition. You can't expect me to take all the risk, when you yourself understand risk as well.

You had these rims sold. You had money in hand. The deal was done. You backed out because you got scared. Why? The only thing you had to be scared of is me seeing the rims and not liking them for some reason and filing a report. Why would I do that if you were being truthful?

If I got them and they were bent and scratched I would come back to you for a resolution before I file with PayPal, which is what they request anyway.

I don't care how many people on these forums may vouch for you, I don't know them either. You can either do the deal right, or find some chump willing to take the risk. I'm not. You aren't either.
crosive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 12:40 PM   #13
3Putt

Drives: 2020 SS
I'm new here, but not accepting a deal that covers the fees to protect the buyer is a red flag. Anytime I see an ad that said Friends and Family only I give it no consideration.
3Putt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 09:50 PM   #14
SS920SS

Quote:
I've been burnt as well. We agreed on a price, and I sent you the money, and paid for the fee. There was no risk on your part unless you were lying about what you had or the condition. You can't expect me to take all the risk, when you yourself understand risk as well.

You had these rims sold. You had money in hand. The deal was done. You backed out because you got scared. Why? The only thing you had to be scared of is me seeing the rims and not liking them for some reason and filing a report. Why would I do that if you were being truthful?

If I got them and they were bent and scratched I would come back to you for a resolution before I file with PayPal, which is what they request anyway.

I don't care how many people on these forums may vouch for you, I don't know them either. You can either do the deal right, or find some chump willing to take the risk. I'm not. You aren't either.
I totally get your point as well. But I have sold many parts from my camaro with paypal friends and family with no issues. And also I would never sell anything to another member here that are damaged or have issues. All cosmetic conditions of items are accurately described to details before the sell. Pick up is the best but if you wish to purchase and have it shipped it will only be paypal friends and family.