Homepage Garage Wiki Register Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Specific Packages / Variants > 6th gen Camaro 1LE


Phastek


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2019, 08:16 PM   #15
z28pat
 
z28pat's Avatar
 
Drives: 2002 z28, 2018 2ss 1LE
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Parrish, Florida
Posts: 482
Congrats on the new car , nice color and welcome to the 1le club,
Enjoy the stick shift experience !
z28pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 10:48 PM   #16
TrackClub


 
TrackClub's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 1LE
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Canada, eh!
Posts: 3,668
Congrats and thanks for sharing your story.
Enjoyed reading it. And really liked the happy ending
Welcome back!
TrackClub is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 11:07 PM   #17
Brudda*Termite
 
Brudda*Termite's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Lakeland, Florida
Posts: 139
Awesome, and I do the same damn thing when I sit and look at mine in the garage, with my ripped leg as well, haha...
__________________
Gary
2017 2SS A8 White
Brudda*Termite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 02:43 AM   #18
DC5
 
Drives: 2019 Chevrolet Camaro SS
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 385
Congratulations on your new vehicle, OP! Great vehicle, great story.
DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 07:20 AM   #19
19SW1LE
 
Drives: 2019 SS 1LE
Join Date: May 2019
Location: VA
Posts: 67
Cool story, enjoyed it. �� Welcome and enjoy. I was looking at Lindsay Chevrolet site about 2 weeks ago and was very surprised with their prices on the Camaros, was about the same as Koons where I got mine from. Glad you got a great deal.
19SW1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 02:19 PM   #20
1LE_Crush
 
1LE_Crush's Avatar
 
Drives: 2019 Camaro 2SS 1LE in Orange Crush
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Bunker Hill WV
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by z28pat View Post
Congrats on the new car , nice color and welcome to the 1le club,
Enjoy the stick shift experience !
Thank you! Glad to be here and back. These new autos are quick but just something about banging gears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrackClub View Post
Congrats and thanks for sharing your story.
Enjoyed reading it. And really liked the happy ending
Welcome back!
Thanks I wanted to share a fun experience and where life leads you story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brudda*Termite View Post
Awesome, and I do the same damn thing when I sit and look at mine in the garage, with my ripped leg as well, haha...
What is with my legggggg lol

I have some cold beers and staring at the Camaro planned after some much needed spirited driving this weekend. My neighbors keep coming over and hanging out to talk about it lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC5 View Post
Congratulations on your new vehicle, OP! Great vehicle, great story.
Thank you! Glad to share.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19SW1LE View Post
Cool story, enjoyed it. �� Welcome and enjoy. I was looking at Lindsay Chevrolet site about 2 weeks ago and was very surprised with their prices on the Camaros, was about the same as Koons where I got mine from. Glad you got a great deal.
Thank you!, Yeah I had to dig around the website and make sure that I wasn't seeing some sort of smoke and mirrors trick "Oh that's minus every incentive available even ones you cant stack" but no so I couldn't resist.
I bought both my Vettes at Criswell but they never have good deals on Camaros when I look.
__________________
Current
2019 Camaro 2SS 1LE in Orange Crush

Past Cars that Matter
2007 Mustang V6 (4.0)(Auto)
2008 Mustang GT (4.6)(Stick)
2010 Mustang V6 (3.7)(Auto)
2011 Challenger R/T (5.7)(Stick)
2015 Corvette C7 (6.2)(Stick)
2015 Mustang GT (5.0)(Stick)
2016 Corvette C7 (6.2)(Stick)
2017 Daytona 392 (...6.4)(Auto)
1LE_Crush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 02:25 PM   #21
mikem2104
 
mikem2104's Avatar
 
Drives: 18 2SS 1LE, 14 Edge Sport
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Windsor, ON
Posts: 401
congrats man and thanks for sharing! enjoy the car!
__________________
Mike

Current Garage:
18' 2SS 1LE, Hyper Blue
14' Ford Edge Sport
Previously:
16' 2SS 6MT, Hyper Blue, Kalahari, 20" PVW Chrome Split wheels, NPP, MRC (Total Loss)
06' Saab 9-7x,13' Nissan 370z Sport, 12' VW Jetta GLI, 02' Olds Bravada

mikem2104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 02:55 PM   #22
Mov Ov3r
What speed limit?
 
Mov Ov3r's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 SS 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Dallas
Posts: 228
Looking at the pics again you've tempted me into an orange wrap, once I can find a reputable shop in DFW. Like you, I love the Hyper Blue from the 16-18 model, but this orange has got me thinking into deciding between the two. decisions.... decisions.
Mov Ov3r is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 02:59 PM   #23
1LE_Crush
 
1LE_Crush's Avatar
 
Drives: 2019 Camaro 2SS 1LE in Orange Crush
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Bunker Hill WV
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikem2104 View Post
congrats man and thanks for sharing! enjoy the car!
Thank you and anytime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mov Ov3r View Post
Looking at the pics again you've tempted me into an orange wrap, once I can find a reputable shop in DFW. Like you, I love the Hyper Blue from the 16-18 model, but this orange has got me thinking into deciding between the two. decisions.... decisions.
Do it! I had never seen a 19 Camaro or Orange Crush in person and that car I had in Vegas was what got me addicted. I will post of the pic of our rental that started this all lol.
__________________
Current
2019 Camaro 2SS 1LE in Orange Crush

Past Cars that Matter
2007 Mustang V6 (4.0)(Auto)
2008 Mustang GT (4.6)(Stick)
2010 Mustang V6 (3.7)(Auto)
2011 Challenger R/T (5.7)(Stick)
2015 Corvette C7 (6.2)(Stick)
2015 Mustang GT (5.0)(Stick)
2016 Corvette C7 (6.2)(Stick)
2017 Daytona 392 (...6.4)(Auto)
1LE_Crush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 03:02 PM   #24
1LE_Crush
 
1LE_Crush's Avatar
 
Drives: 2019 Camaro 2SS 1LE in Orange Crush
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Bunker Hill WV
Posts: 19
This is the Rental Car Trouble Maker that started it all...the Second picture is from the very first moments I saw the car. Other two were just fun pics from the trip. The final picture is down by the Colorado River.

Name:  20181017_162701.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  74.7 KB

Name:  20181017_155827.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  111.5 KB

Name:  20181018_153011.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  92.1 KB
__________________
Current
2019 Camaro 2SS 1LE in Orange Crush

Past Cars that Matter
2007 Mustang V6 (4.0)(Auto)
2008 Mustang GT (4.6)(Stick)
2010 Mustang V6 (3.7)(Auto)
2011 Challenger R/T (5.7)(Stick)
2015 Corvette C7 (6.2)(Stick)
2015 Mustang GT (5.0)(Stick)
2016 Corvette C7 (6.2)(Stick)
2017 Daytona 392 (...6.4)(Auto)
1LE_Crush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 03:03 PM   #25
Smashn808
 
Smashn808's Avatar
 
Drives: SS
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 114
Best color imo!
__________________
2017 HBM 1SS 1LE w/PDR

Past:
2009 Cadillac CTS-V, 6-speed manual
2008 Corvette Jet Steam Blue, manual
2005 Cadillac CTS-V, Stealth Gray
2003 Corvette Z06, Black
Smashn808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 03:16 PM   #26
Mov Ov3r
What speed limit?
 
Mov Ov3r's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 SS 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Dallas
Posts: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LE_Crush View Post
This is the Rental Car Trouble Maker that started it all...the Second picture is from the very first moments I saw the car. Other two were just fun pics from the trip. The final picture is down by the Colorado River.
What a great rental car, that orange is just addicting to look at, I've never been a big orange fan but seeing pictures is intoxicating. You don't see it every day, I think that's why it looks so good. Out of the ordinary, different, eye grabbing for sure. I know your car is turning heads!
Mov Ov3r is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 06:54 PM   #27
1LE_Crush
 
1LE_Crush's Avatar
 
Drives: 2019 Camaro 2SS 1LE in Orange Crush
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Bunker Hill WV
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashn808 View Post
Best color imo!
I'm a weee bit bias lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mov Ov3r View Post
What a great rental car, that orange is just addicting to look at, I've never been a big orange fan but seeing pictures is intoxicating. You don't see it every day, I think that's why it looks so good. Out of the ordinary, different, eye grabbing for sure. I know your car is turning heads!
Yeah my wife is a keeper. Spoiling me with a Camaro 2SS rental she wanted it to be a corvette but we needed a backseat for the kiddo. It really is and it's a vibrant orange. I have seen dull/flat orange and oranges that are almost red but this orange is vibrant and in your face and I love it.
__________________
Current
2019 Camaro 2SS 1LE in Orange Crush

Past Cars that Matter
2007 Mustang V6 (4.0)(Auto)
2008 Mustang GT (4.6)(Stick)
2010 Mustang V6 (3.7)(Auto)
2011 Challenger R/T (5.7)(Stick)
2015 Corvette C7 (6.2)(Stick)
2015 Mustang GT (5.0)(Stick)
2016 Corvette C7 (6.2)(Stick)
2017 Daytona 392 (...6.4)(Auto)
1LE_Crush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 09:45 PM   #28
metros11
 
Drives: 2018 SS 1LE
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 636
Congrats and a great story! I can tell you're excited about the purchase. And the kiddo fits in the back.
metros11 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Post Reply

Tags
1le, camaro, crush

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.