Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 03-25-2016, 08:13 PM   #1
Jackass
Doing what I like to do

Drives: 1963 Landrover
A camaro rat got caught

Yep , that's right , a dirty cop with a few CAMARO engines in his garage
Those engines are from cars ( CAMAROS ) stolen in the last two years from from around the Bay Area CA

Ho knew , that a supposedly law enforcement officer is the culprit !!!

Bring on the gilotine back to service again !

http://kron4.com/2016/03/25/santa-cl...-in-car-parts/
Jackass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 08:20 PM   #2
NeedsWorkSS

Drives: 2010 6.2L SS
I showed this to my ol lady who is a leo and there was no comment. haha
NeedsWorkSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 08:26 PM   #3
Tenring

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS - SIM
Wow .....I hope they throw the book at him.
Tenring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 08:36 PM   #4
Jackass
Doing what I like to do

A couple years ago , they were taking CAMAROS from everywhere , a few guys on this forum lost their cars , from parking garages , inside people garages , driveways , one member's car was taken while he went to target for 5 minutes , the list goes on and on
That's one of those cases when one saves the best for , his mother should have swallowed him instead ,,, really !what a scumbag
I just hope that he meets his next (girlfriend ) where he is going next
Old 03-25-2016, 08:44 PM   #5
sdynak

Drives: 2010 1SS
Can never understand why folks ruin their lives over a few $$.. just not worth it. Dude probably had it made.. few more years on the force.. retire full pension.. work another job and live large. All gonzo..
2010 1SS LS3, Black, 235/250, .621/.615, 114 + 4, Kooks Stepped Headers, 3.91's, Bo White PTB, Flowmaster Mufflers, Cold Air Industries CAI, Apex Scoop & Windshield Washer Relocate, SLP Wheels, Skip Shift Eliminate, Barton Flat Stick, OEM HID/Halos, Dyno Tuned by ECS
sdynak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 08:48 PM   #6
two_wheel_mayhem
Would rather be riding

Drives: No car no more
Cops are people too, same percentage of crooked cops as there are crooked citizens.
Old 03-25-2016, 08:55 PM   #7
Jackass
Doing what I like to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by two_wheel_mayhem View Post
Cops are people too, same percentage of crooked cops as there are crooked citizens.
But the crooked citizens did not raised they right hand and ,,,,,, to serve and protect all the people and obey the State and Country Constitution , and in the process get paid well , retirement with 90% off the last 3 years salary or there about , did they ?
This POS should be sent to the big house for a long time
If you , or anyone doesn't believe in it , go and ask the poor Devils that had they cars taken , then come back to with their opinion
Old 03-25-2016, 09:00 PM   #8
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
You think that is bad. A retired PSP here just tried to rob a turnpike toll booth and ended up shooting two turn pike workers before PSP shot him. Cops are humans. They aren't above making bad choices.
http://fox43.com/2016/03/20/police-t...mpted-robbery/
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 09:01 PM   #9
bleavens1962

Drives: 2014 1LS Camaro
The best part is that he is " on paid administrative leave" .That's a union for you, no one else does that for an employee suspected of being an f*ing thief
bleavens1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 09:06 PM   #10
Jackass
Doing what I like to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleavens1962 View Post
The best part is that he is " on paid administrative leave" .That's a union for you, no one else does that for an employee suspected of being an f*ing thief
Exactly my point , one get caught with a company screwdriver , and he /she is taken to the front door and told ,,,,don't you ever freaking come back here
This bastard continues getting the paycheck as nothing happen , probably will also get overtime added to it too !
Old 03-25-2016, 09:18 PM   #11
two_wheel_mayhem
Would rather be riding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass View Post
But the crooked citizens did not raised they right hand and ,,,,,, to serve and protect all the people and obey the State and Country Constitution , and in the process get paid well , retirement with 90% off the last 3 years salary or there about , did they ?
This POS should be sent to the big house for a long time
If you , or anyone doesn't believe in it , go and ask the poor Devils that had they cars taken , then come back to with their opinion

I'm not for or against it, just stating my total lack of surprise. It's a cop, big deal. Any swingin' dick could get out of that with a year, so if he gets a year justice served, and he gets the extra punishment of losing his job.

If he gets out of it I would cry foul, conspiracy but that won't happen anymore, not like the old days. They are serious about weeding out bad cops these days and you have to be glad for that.

Being a cop means he probably doesn't have another viable career option so there is kharma rearing it's ugly head again.
Old 03-25-2016, 09:23 PM   #12
two_wheel_mayhem
Would rather be riding

Quote:
Exactly my point , one get caught with a company screwdriver , and he /she is taken to the front door and told ,,,,don't you ever freaking come back here
This bastard continues getting the paycheck as nothing happen , probably will also get overtime added to it too !

Out of context as he did not steal from his employer. If you personally caught a case outside of work you would probably be allowed to stay on your job until the trial was resolved.

What alternative do you suggest? Full duty, Desk duty or suspension without pay? Immediate termination? What about innocent until proven guilty?
Old 03-25-2016, 09:36 PM   #13
Jackass
Doing what I like to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by two_wheel_mayhem View Post
Out of context as he did not steal from his employer. If you personally caught a case outside of work you would probably be allowed to stay on your job until the trial was resolved.

What alternative do you suggest? Full duty, Desk duty or suspension without pay? Immediate termination? What about innocent until proven guilty?
I do believe on that principal ,,, inocent until proven guilty ,,,, I have to give you that , I missed that line on my previous post ,,,, but dang , a 14 years veteran ,,, one would think that he should know better right ! ?
And then ones head goes like this ,,,, what else he got away with , mind bugling if you ask me
One just reads the paper , listen to the news , etc etc , and it seems that every other day some cop somewhere is messing up , beatings , shootings excessive force etc
I do respect law enforcement , and I know that they are humans , but one should expect the best from those who are protecting the unprotected the most
It very rarely makes the front page news when a law enforcement human did what they suppose to do , media as a say on that too I guess
Old 03-25-2016, 10:58 PM   #14
Olddudesrule
Resident nomad

Drives: 2014 Summit White 1SS/1LE
Quote:
I do believe on that principal ,,, inocent until proven guilty ,,,, I have to give you that , I missed that line on my previous post ,,,, but dang , a 14 years veteran ,,, one would think that he should know better right ! ?
And then ones head goes like this ,,,, what else he got away with , mind bugling if you ask me
One just reads the paper , listen to the news , etc etc , and it seems that every other day some cop somewhere is messing up , beatings , shootings excessive force etc
I do respect law enforcement , and I know that they are humans , but one should expect the best from those who are protecting the unprotected the most
It very rarely makes the front page news when a law enforcement human did what they suppose to do , media as a say on that too I guess
It sucks that he's a crook, it sucks that he sully's the career he's in, and it sucks that people lost their property because of his poor judgement and greed. That said, as Two Wheel pointed out, LE are human and make mistakes like the rest. We do hold them up to a higher standard, and hope that they live up to that standard, but in the end, it's the same standard we hope our family, friends and neighbors live up to as well. Karma is a bitch, and if he's guilty, he's in for a world of shit. He'll lose all he's gained and then some.
2003 Z06
1965 FFR Cobra
2012 Nissan 370Z

ADM LSA Stage II, Roto-Fab CAI, Kooks LTH/HFC's, Phastek CC, ported TB, Mishimoto radiator and oil cooler, BC Racing ER Series CO's, JPSS 32mm Black Magic rear bar, JPSS front inserts, R1 Concepts Premier slotted rotors/Goodrich SS lines, Schroth ASM harness, MGW flatstick, Brey-Krause HB, Tuned by NicD, at Cordes Performance Racing.
Olddudesrule is offline   Reply With Quote