Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V6 LGX Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Bigwormgraphix

Old 10-03-2022, 12:24 PM   #1
phxsec

Drives: 2016 2LT A8
Overkill Tune for 6th gen 3.6L

so i've recently ordered a tune from Overkill Motorsports for my camaro. is anyone here who has done business with overkill in the past/recently can give me a educated guess on how long i'll be waiting for the tune to ship? ordered it on Aug 25th and last heard from will@overkill on Aug 28th. have sent 3 other emails about 10 days apart just asking general questions about the tune and if some issues on the A8 could or could not be fixed by the tune. if anyone has an idea or can give their input about above much will be appreciated!!
phxsec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 02:08 AM   #2
Shenron

Drives: Chevy camaro
Hard to tell, i also bought the overkill tune, but i had tracy pick up where will left off, as i was unable to get any reply’s
Shenron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 08:17 AM   #3
phxsec

Drives: 2016 2LT A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shenron View Post
Hard to tell, i also bought the overkill tune, but i had tracey pick up where will left off, as i was unable to get any reply’s

EDIT: (10/06/22) contacted tracey and explained my situation he responded promptly and asked for my first/last on billing. No info yet.

EDIT: (11/02/22) Last emailed will@overkill on 10/26/22 and yet still no response from him since 8/29/22.

EDIT: (11/05/22) Finally received my tracking number showing it will be getting to my address at on Nov. 10th / Nov. 11th.

EDIT: (11/17/22) Just installed the OK93 Tune to my car, had a few brick walls with having to buy 2 more credits due to me only having 2 of them sent with the tune.. apparently GM vehicles or atleast the (2016 3.6l camaro) requires 4 credits from HPTuners to tune/license your car but with that outta the way and hopefully some input from will on that topic, the tune is GREAT.. i could never break loose the 315's i have in my rear and i tried it with TC off after the tune and i was spinning up to 74 mph. i "attempted" a 0-60 for the data-log he wants when you first tune the vehicle and i would literally just spin. i plan on doing some modifications the car soon like a 80mm solar performance TB and a Jacfab Ported IM buttoned up with a SS CAI, and if im feeling it, ill buy a ram intake hood that has a working tunnel for the air to go straight to the CAI... but ima play it by year.

Last edited by phxsec; 05-01-2023 at 09:47 AM.
phxsec is offline   Reply With Quote