Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Transmission / Driveline

Bigwormgraphix

Old 12-16-2022, 05:12 PM   #1
Swiss David

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS
New FTI converter 3000 stall 9.5 inch and many other parts

Selling a brand new - still in the box Torque converter from FTI. Purchased approx 1 year ago and never had time to have it installed and in the meantime, sold my 6th gen SS (was converted to ZL1 type performance and beyond). The FTI model number is SRL93082-3 - check FTI website for more details. Only want 400 USD (non-negotiable). Paid plus 900 USD

Also selling the following - would prefer to sell all together for a super special price:

- Duraflex® AC-1 Style Fiberglass Trunk (Unpainted). Complete Fiberglass trunk with integrated spoiler. Never installed. Best looking spoiler out there. only 300 USD
- 2 intakes from Roto fab. A new one for the ZL1 and the other for SS (used): 200 USD for the lot.
- many belts, greens and in many sizes. to fit SS running magnuson or other, some used and some new.
- a few upper pulley sizes in billet.
- I have cams, bearings, and many small parts.
- bullet silencers

Whoever would take the first 3 items, I'll throw a bunch of stuff I don't need anymore. I'm sure I have more stuff, can't remember half of it. For 900 USD you can have the lot.

Ok the only drawback... I am in Switzerland. You would need to organize pickup here via courier.
Swiss David is offline   Reply With Quote