Nintendo
Sega Genesis
PS1
PS2
PSP
Game Boy
Game Boy Color
Game Cube

But now it's just and XBox 360 & XBoxOneX.

I only keep the 360 for when my boys come home and will still play NHL '09 all night long.

I only play the OneX, and these days it's almost all Forza Motorsport 7 & Horizon 5, with occasionally a little COD MW.

Not as much time for games as I once had.
4th - '86 Chevrolet Camaro IROC Z28 - White
5th - '91 Ford Mustang GT M5 convertible - White
6th - '00 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 M6 - Rally Red
7th - '12 MINI Cooper S M6 - Chili Red
Last - '22 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 1LE M6 - Rapid Blue
NjaTrtl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2023, 10:32 AM   #72
Danial

Drives: 2013 SS/RS, 2015 Camaro SS/RS Vert
Was never much of a console guy although we did have a Pong game for our TV when I was a kid in the mid 70s and later an Atari 2600. I've always been a PC gamer for the most part, however, I have branched out over the past few years.

Today, the two living rooms on the first floor of my house consist of 7ea arcade cabs, 5ea slot machines, a digital pinball table (with 85 tables on it) and a PC with 65 inch screen for gaming. I also have a Steam Valve Index VR setup which I love the shit out of. Playing games like Skyrim in a virtual landscape is nothing short of insane.
Old 07-29-2023, 05:36 PM   #73
Lockimin

Drives: BMW X5M
Ready to ascend your Destiny 2 Guardian to new heights? Unveil the secret path to supremacy with Levelupper! From PvP dominance to conquering dungeons, their services are like a cosmic boost for your virtual hero. ⚔️ Elevate your gameplay through power leveling and raid conquests, and watch as your Guardian transforms into a galactic legend! Don't merely play the game, own it! Discover the cosmic possibilities at https://levelupper.com/d2 and let your Guardian's destiny shine brighter than a supernova! #Destiny2Mastery #GalacticGuardian

Last edited by Lockimin; 08-16-2023 at 02:52 PM.
Lockimin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2023, 12:47 PM   #74
ViviAnte

Drives: camaro
I play on PC or mobile mostly. I downloaded an app from https://mostbetyukle.com/ to play slot games and place bets on sports via phone. So convy. It is reliavle site that have a track record of fair play and timely payouts. Sports betting is a fun and thrilling activity and I practice regularly to enhance my chances of having a positive and enjoyable experience. Hope the lady luck will be on my side, I've had some really positive experiences.

Last edited by ViviAnte; 08-04-2023 at 11:27 AM.
ViviAnte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2024, 06:45 AM   #75
Davescamaro

Drives: Chevy camaro
current Xbox series X and PC. For all others: Heavily modded midway arcade 1up MK2 (19" monitor upgrade, happ buttons and joysticks, light up marquee, 4" speakers with 80w amp, raspberry pi 4b 8gb with 50 games via retropie), nec PC engine duo R (region modded, new led, capacitors, and lens motor), N64, PS3,PS4 with VR, mini SNES, retron 3HD, roughly 150 games in total for the older systems, 1 arcade custom built with 32" wall mounted tv (a custom PC with big box arcade, sanwa buttons and joysticks, 18" soundbar, aim track light gun, and big box arcade running 150 games). Still looking for my virtual boy I've had since 1996. Somewhere in this house.

Knockoff zl1 sideskirts, gm front chin spoiler, 1le blade spoiler, diode sides, 20" staggered Asanti black labels, azenis 510 245/40/20 fronts, goodrich comp sport 2s 275/35/20 rears, fifty brembos front, 13.6" slotted and drilled powerstop rotors
Davescamaro is offline   Reply With Quote