Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

Phastek Performance

Old 11-02-2015, 08:48 AM   #15
joemosfet

Drives: 2014 Camaro SS
^^ Neat, they'll do 1.49% on a 36 month new auto loan!

My uncle is a general in the army national guard, I wonder if that makes me eligible to open an account there.

Edit: Evidently, being a cousin/nephew just won't cut it:

Quote:
• grandparents
• parents
• spouses
• siblings
• children (including adopted and stepchildren)
• grandchildren
• household members
double edit: Well, a bit more searching around found a couple of credit unions in my area doing 1.49% new auto loan financing, so it's not quite the unicorn I thought it was.
2014 Stingray Premiere Edition Coupe #142/500 Z51 3LT M7 Laguna Blue, Magride, NPP, Exposed Carbon Fiber Roof, Carbon Fiber Dash, Suede Wrapped Interior

Canceled: 2016 Camaro Coupe 1AK37 2SS Coupe, G7E Garnet Red, BRJ Adrenaline Red Trim, F55 Magnetic Ride, NPP Exhaust, CF5 Sunroof, 56R Gray Split spoke w/ machined face, RN2 LPO Illuminated Bowtie, VYW Premium Floor Mats, W2D LPO Cargo Net

Last edited by joemosfet; 11-02-2015 at 09:12 AM.
joemosfet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 09:23 AM   #16
Tr6
The Dogfather

Drives: #1 off the line for a customer. '16
Another thing is... The 3 credit scores aren't everything that determines the #s. Credit history (how many loans have you gotten and paid em off?), job security and history (how long you have worked at your current job and past jobs), home ownership or renting, Debt to income ratio as well.

I have checked with Truity Credit Union, Skyward Credit Union, a couple international banks and will be checking with places that the dealership I ordered the camaro from when we get an invoice as well. But from all the places I have checked, 2% to 4% apr is the average and monthly term doesn't change the APR % either.

Another thing to add is 0% is via GM themselves so if they don't offer 0%/72mo which we know there is no reason for them to for 2016 camaro... There will be some APR % from other places albeit low. GM is "cool" enough to not make money on your loan haha.
#33 off the line #1 order for Customer.
Build thread HERE!
Story of my delivery HERE!
Tr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 09:37 AM   #17
joemosfet

Drives: 2014 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr6 View Post
Another thing is... The 3 credit scores aren't everything that determines the #s. Credit history (how many loans have you gotten and paid em off?), job security and history (how long you have worked at your current job and past jobs), home ownership or renting, Debt to income ratio as well.
Last time I qualified for an auto loan, they simply ran my credit and checked my ID. They didn't want any paystub, or care who my employer was, they just asked me how much I made in a year.
2014 Stingray Premiere Edition Coupe #142/500 Z51 3LT M7 Laguna Blue, Magride, NPP, Exposed Carbon Fiber Roof, Carbon Fiber Dash, Suede Wrapped Interior

Canceled: 2016 Camaro Coupe 1AK37 2SS Coupe, G7E Garnet Red, BRJ Adrenaline Red Trim, F55 Magnetic Ride, NPP Exhaust, CF5 Sunroof, 56R Gray Split spoke w/ machined face, RN2 LPO Illuminated Bowtie, VYW Premium Floor Mats, W2D LPO Cargo Net
joemosfet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 09:42 AM   #18
SSport16

Drives: 2016 Garnet Red Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemosfet View Post
Last time I qualified for an auto loan, they simply ran my credit and checked my ID. They didn't want any paystub, or care who my employer was, they just asked me how much I made in a year.
Same here...the past few cars I bought from my dealer, by the time I got to the finance office, they already had my credit score up and were like, "wow, I wish everyone had such a high credit score, makes our lives easier!" Didn't show any stubs, just had to fill out a few questions and how salary. One reason I like going through the dealer, so much easier, no hassles!

1100 Status - 7/24/15 (Ordered)
3800 Status - 10/13/15 (Built)
6000 Status - 12/22/15 (Delivered)
SSport16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 04:19 PM   #19
Tysen

Drives: 2011 RJT 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSport16 View Post
Same here...the past few cars I bought from my dealer, by the time I got to the finance office, they already had my credit score up and were like, "wow, I wish everyone had such a high credit score, makes our lives easier!" Didn't show any stubs, just had to fill out a few questions and how salary. One reason I like going through the dealer, so much easier, no hassles!
I usually try to go through my bank, but even with a high 700s credit score, they're only offering 3.15...May try the dealer this time.
Old 11-04-2015, 04:31 PM   #20
SSport16

Drives: 2016 Garnet Red Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tysen View Post
I usually try to go through my bank, but even with a high 700s credit score, they're only offering 3.15...May try the dealer this time.
It is worth it in my opinion to go through the dealer in my opinion...my dealer uses a bunch of local big banks and of course Ally/GM Financial, I usually get very good rates and no hassles!

1100 Status - 7/24/15 (Ordered)
3800 Status - 10/13/15 (Built)
6000 Status - 12/22/15 (Delivered)
SSport16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 07:00 AM   #21
01pewterz28
#TeamBeckyD

Drives: 2017 HBM 2SS Convertible A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSport16 View Post
It is worth it in my opinion to go through the dealer in my opinion...my dealer uses a bunch of local big banks and of course Ally/GM Financial, I usually get very good rates and no hassles!
I have found that dealerships seem to get better rates then my local bank.