Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 11-18-2019, 05:49 PM   #1
ZL1Jetsfan

Drives: Camaro V8
2018 hot wheels SS

I'm waiting till early in The new year to purchase my Camaro. I live in Canada so driving one during winter isn't an option. There are a few new 2108 hot wheels ss Camaros for sale near me at excellent prices. Any fellow members here own one and how do you like the unique color and look of the car. Orange is one flashy color, but I'm more of a low profile kinda guy lol!!
ZL1Jetsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 06:22 PM   #2
FH212

Drives: 2021 Camaro SS 1LE
My dad owns a 2018 convertible SS Hot Wheels Indy 500 festival car. They are really stunning cars in person. The orange paint contrast with the dark charcoal stripes and wheels with the orange and black interior is beautiful.
Attached Images

2001 Mecham Trans Am #3 - 7.0L LS1
FH212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 06:33 PM   #3
Azerlazer26

Drives: 2018 Camaro 2SS
I was close on pulling the trigger on a hot wheels 2SS. Sadly the dealer wouldn’t give it up for what I hoped for. It’s such a beautiful and one of the most unique special edition camaro’s chevy has ever built in my opinion
Azerlazer26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 07:16 PM   #4
goproz

Drives: n
I have one! I recently got mine used with 4000 miles on it. It's awesome! I'm 20 so I think the flashiness of it is fine for me, but from a societal standpoint people may judge more than they already do if I was 40 or so.
goproz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 07:25 PM   #5
Psychosocial

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro
You maybe a low profile guy but driving the Camaro is about letting loose and have'n fun! Low profile 9 to 5 then let er rip in that awesome looking ride!

Go for it!
Psychosocial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 08:35 PM   #6
hotlap

Drives: 20 1LE 2SS M6 Rally Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZL1Jetsfan View Post
I'm waiting till early in The new year to purchase my Camaro. I live in Canada so driving one during winter isn't an option. There are a few new 2108 hot wheels ss Camaros for sale near me at excellent prices. Any fellow members here own one and how do you like the unique color and look of the car. Orange is one flashy color, but I'm more of a low profile kinda guy lol!!
I’ve always been into low profile colors too but Crush hooked me. I did “tone it down” by removing the Hot Wheels fender badges and put black suede knee bolsters on tho.

This cars is gorgeous and quite rare. Mine is 1 of 246 SS manual
Attached Images

"the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.”
Ronald Reagan -
hotlap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 09:01 PM   #7
goproz

Drives: n
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlap View Post
I’ve always been into low profile colors too but Crush hooked me. I did “tone it down” by removing the Hot Wheels fender badges and put black suede knee bolsters on tho.

Do you know how I can find the production number if I purchased used? I tried the chat box on chevrolet.com which apparently has worked for some people, but not me.
goproz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 10:48 PM   #8
MikeCo

Drives: 18 Camaro RS HotWheels 50th Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by goproz View Post
Do you know how I can find the production number if I purchased used? I tried the chat box on chevrolet.com which apparently has worked for some people, but not me.
Hello! I believe I can help with that, here is a pic I saved of production numbers when I purchased my RS HotWheels Edition. There were only 4 HotWheels Edition Camaros available in the Los Angeles, CA area when I was in the market for mine, and they were all RS (V6). I really love the car, people will ask you a lot about the HotWheels badges, and the car does get a lot of attention. Just wish it had the V8... V6 aftermarket support isn't as great.
Attached Images

MikeCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 08:18 PM   #9
SQUALO

Drives: CHEVROLET
Quote:
I just picked up my Hot Wheels Edition this past May, and I love the color combo, both interior and exterior. This is my second orange Camaro, I used to have a 5th Gen Inferno Orange.

I'm the opposite, I don't like to blend in with low key colors, especially wht, blk, or grey.
You have to really see this car in person to appreciate it, and to decide if it's for you...you'll get a lot of looks on the road, and especially at car shows.

Good luck with whatever you decide on, but get a Camaro while you still can, before they disappear, AGAIN, after 2023.
Old 11-21-2019, 06:25 AM   #10

Drives: 2019 Satin Steel Metallic ZL1
Quote:

I am in Winnipeg, had a 2016 2SS, drove it year round, never a single issue. Just traded it for a new loaded 2019 ZL1, that I also am driving this winter. It was great to drive even in yesterdays snow. The dealership was blowing them out for $71,000 Just get a good set of winter tires.
Attached Images

5150777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 06:18 PM   #11
nelsont

Drives: 2018 2SS Hot Wheels Convertible
Quote:
Orange is the only color I wanted. Had 5th gen in the Inferno Orange which I prefered, but the 6th gen is a much Superior machine.
I have one of 241 2SS Convetibles with a manual 6 speed.
Car is awesome, only issue has been the rear end grind issue. Oil flush under warranty and all good!
I ordered mine from local dealer and took delivery on my birthday!
I would go for it, especially with the discount pricing being offered.

Tim
nelsont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 08:19 AM   #12
ferrisbueller

Drives: 50th anniversary hot wheels camaro
Just picked up my Hot Wheels Camaro Aug 1st, new with 30 miles. Now that I have it no regrets, enjoy it more than any car I have ever owned. In the words of Hunter Thompson
"Buy the ticket, take the ride"
ferrisbueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 08:57 AM   #13
NYJets12

Drives: 2018 1LT Camaro
Camaros turn heads no matter what color, hot wheels is even more cool on the inside to. Go get it make heads turn.
Old 11-24-2019, 03:15 PM   #14
50MileSmile

Drives: 2023 2SS, 2018 1SS 1LE, 1993 Z/28
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlap View Post

Did you keep the badges or buy new ones (if the originals were damaged when you removed them) for when you sell the car? Not having them will have a surprisingly adverse effect on the ultimate selling price of the car.
50MileSmile is offline   Reply With Quote