#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 01-21-2014, 11:03 AM   #1
3 SS's

Drives: Chevelle SS's

Let the preparation begin: We'll be back

Pats

Home: Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New York Jets, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions

Away: Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New York Jets, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, Indianapolis Colts, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings
3 SS's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 11:47 AM   #2
3 SS's

13-3....12-4 @ worst
Old 01-21-2014, 05:57 PM   #3
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Old 01-21-2014, 06:43 PM   #4
Chaotic73
BUMBLLB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 SS's View Post
13-3....12-4 @ worst
I'm curious how did you come to that decision?

Here is the opponents next year. They lost to the Broncos, Jets, Dolphins, & Cincinnati this year. I can also see them losing to the Packers, Colts, Chiefs, & Chargers.

Home: Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New York Jets, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions

Away: Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New York Jets, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, Indianapolis Colts, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings
Old 01-21-2014, 09:28 PM   #5
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
13-3....12-4 @ worst
So the Bills twice and what other losses?

Old 01-22-2014, 07:02 AM   #6
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
I was pretty surprised the Pats did as well as they did this year, what with the injuries & murders they had to deal with in their players.

I see them perhaps making the playoffs again next year, but just not having the horses to deal with the best teams in the league like Denver at this time. On the other side of that, they are in one of the crappiest divisions, and also in the AFC...so they get the easier schedule. Heck, the weak schedule is probably why they were able to make it to the playoffs this year.
Old 01-22-2014, 08:10 AM   #7
3 SS's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotic73 View Post
I'm curious how did you come to that decision?

Here is the opponents next year. They lost to the Broncos, Jets, Dolphins, & Cincinnati this year. I can also see them losing to the Packers, Colts, Chiefs, & Chargers.

I knew you Giants fans weren't that bright ...they also beat the Jets, Dolphins & Bronco's this year, and were just barely beat by Cincinnati in their building while decimated by injuries.
Old 01-22-2014, 08:31 AM   #8
3 SS's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
I was pretty surprised the Pats did as well as they did this year, what with the injuries & murders they had to deal with in their players.

I see them perhaps making the playoffs again next year, but just not having the horses to deal with the best teams in the league like Denver at this time. On the other side of that, they are in one of the crappiest divisions, and also in the AFC...so they get the easier schedule. Heck, the weak schedule is probably why they were able to make it to the playoffs this year.
all this...coming from a fan of a team that's in a division that just a couple yrs back had a division winner with a 7-9 record

oh...and when another team come's close to having 13 straight winning seasons....let me know.
Old 01-22-2014, 11:09 AM   #9
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Quote:
all this...coming from a fan of a team that's in a division that just a couple yrs back had a division winner with a 7-9 record

oh...and when another team come's close to having 13 straight winning seasons....let me know.
What goes on in the NFC has nothing to do with the fact that Buffalo, the Jets and Miami have been bad for years. Winning that division has been a cakewalk for two reasons. Brady and the Patriots are good, and every other team sucks...so who else was going to win the division.

On the other hand, the NFC West has had multiple teams make it to the Super Bowl in recent years. Yes, we've had a 7-9 winner at one point...but we also have diversity and not general apathy like the teams in your division. I expect Buffalo will continue to dwell in the nether worlds of the NFL basement. Miami has gotten better, however it's been a cupcake for years up until recently. The Jets have been the only reasonable competition. The Jets. Yes, them...and that's pretty funny.
Old 01-22-2014, 11:15 AM   #10
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Helloooooooo I'm right here, I can hear you......

You guys are right about the Bills though. Ugh.................. When they come back nobody will ever be able to call me a bandwagon fan.
Old 01-22-2014, 11:32 AM   #11
3 SS's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
What goes on in the NFC has nothing to do with the fact that Buffalo, the Jets and Miami have been bad for years. Winning that division has been a cakewalk for two reasons. Brady and the Patriots are good, and every other team sucks...so who else was going to win the division.

Yes, won the other hand, the NFC West has had multiple teams make it to the Super Bowl in recent years. we've had a 7-9 winner at one point...but we also have diversity and not general apathy like the teams in your division. I expect Buffalo will continue to dwell in the nether worlds of the NFL basement. Miami has gotten better, however it's been a cupcake for years up until recently. The Jets have been the only reasonable competition. The Jets. Yes, them...and that's pretty funny.
C'mon ...are you kidding ??? The NFC west was a laughing stock until last year. Cardinals, 49ers, Rams & Seahawks ??? give me a break. Unless you wan't to go back to the Warner /Rams days...and that was over a decade ago and only for a couple years, or the one year wonder Warner had with the Cards, they have been one of the worst in the league since the 49ers of the 80's.

Just for Poormans sake......the Dolphins did win the division in 08, they had a tiebreaker over the Pats , each @ 11-5...so they were competitive...........once !
Old 01-22-2014, 11:34 AM   #12
3 SS's

and for the record....the Pats are consistently, 14-2, 13-3, 12-4...so they're beating more than just the AFC East
Old 01-22-2014, 01:53 PM   #13
3 SS's

and I apologize...I forgot the year Romo bobbled a snap on a chipshoyt fieldgoal that propelled the Seahawks to the Superbowl
Old 01-22-2014, 03:30 PM   #14
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Helloooooooo I'm right here, I can hear you......

You guys are right about the Bills though. Ugh.................. When they come back nobody will ever be able to call me a bandwagon fan.
I have a plastic Cornelius Bennett figurine. I remember when the last time they were good was