Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 10-13-2021, 11:53 AM   #15
SHE'Z 18

Drives: 18 ZL1 - M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone5 View Post
No offense, but if you loved it so much, how come you only drove it 1000 miles a year? On the other hand, if the vast majority of those miles are track miles, then the typical conversion I've heard is: 1 track mile of wear equals 10 street miles due to the constant high RPMs an engine experiences every lap on the racetrack. In that case the wear on the engine would approximate 30,000 miles. $67,500 is serious coin in either case. I think you're quite the salesman though. Good luck.
Good points and I'd agree with you. The only reason that I listed her in the first place is your main point. Lack of time = lack of miles. Simple and straight forward.. On that note, I've never tracked her for 1 mile, let alone 3000. I appreciate the encouragement. We'll see where it gets me. LOL.

Thanks Zone5
SHE'Z 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 12:00 PM   #16
SHE'Z 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by N Camarolina View Post
It seems you ad left out some critical details, and my willingness to pay $10,000 over all the "other" ZL1 offerings hinges on this:

Are you including an SD card in the PDR memory slot?
And if so, how many GBs? How fast is the memory? Did you add any custom stripes to it?
LOL. Thanks Cararolina. Good stuff indeed. For you, I'll throw in the SD card. it'll make all the difference. As for my price, I still feel that it's priced right for the car and the options/aftermarket updates. However, much like the old saying "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", any potential buyer would also need to value what all is included in the deal. Bottom line, it is what it is.

Thanks for the feedback...
Old 10-13-2021, 07:15 PM   #17
N Camarolina

Drives: 2021 2SS 1LE
I joked about the stripe thing, but actually wanted to tell you that I do really like the stripes on your car. I assume you got the idea from the GT350R. I've always loved the stripes on that car, especially in the color scheme that you chose (gunmetal with the red pin-striped edges). Totally bad-a%$ !
N Camarolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 05:37 AM   #18
htron435

Drives: NASA SPEC IRON MUSTANG, 2023 ZL1
A lot of comments here about the price. 2 weeks ago I watched a white 2018 ZL1 with 1500 miles sell at a dealer auction for $68000. Add the $900 buyer's fee to that plus the dealer markup. You can't just walk into a Chevy store and buy one of these -- this price is absolutely fair in today's market.
htron435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 12:33 PM   #19
SHE'Z 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by N Camarolina View Post
I joked about the stripe thing, but actually wanted to tell you that I do really like the stripes on your car. I assume you got the idea from the GT350R. I've always loved the stripes on that car, especially in the color scheme that you chose (gunmetal with the red pin-striped edges). Totally bad-a%$ !
Hey N Camarolina,
Actually, the stripes are definitely custom and I didn't get the idea from another vehicle. When I was working with the shop that did the PPF, I wanted the stripes added prior to and I wanted them in that pattern. That said, I'll have to check out a GT350R to see how the similarities. Sounds like there's some for sure. In any case, thanks for the compliments as I get a lot of looks during the rare times that she's let out of the garage.

Have a great weekend!!
Old 10-15-2021, 12:37 PM   #20
SHE'Z 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by htron435 View Post
A lot of comments here about the price. 2 weeks ago I watched a white 2018 ZL1 with 1500 miles sell at a dealer auction for $68000. Add the $900 buyer's fee to that plus the dealer markup. You can't just walk into a Chevy store and buy one of these -- this price is absolutely fair in today's market.
Thanks Htron435,
Honestly, I feel the same way. However, it's interesting to see some of the feedback that I've gotten regarding the the price being too high. Especially with the current market conditions and how "hot" the sales of these vehicles have been. Not to mention, the list of add-on's and options. Do I have too much information listed.. Absolutely! LOL But, I wanted to write and list every nuance that I could think of to help any potential buyer(s). In any case, I recently checked out Auto Trader and it further solidified the pricing. yes, there are vehicles with lower price tags, but IMO you're not getting anywhere near the vehicle that this one brings to the table. Oh well, it sounds like I'm keeping her... HOORAY!!!!!!!