Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

AWE Tuning

Old 10-04-2021, 01:25 PM   #1
Chutzpah

Drives: Wild Cherry LT1
SOLD!

I’m listing my car to see if there may be any interest. I love the car, but market conditions, miles driven (mostly idled in garage) and a touch of sciatica that prevents easy exit (at times), makes me wonder if it’s time to make a move. More than likely, I’d move to another Camaro, but a 1SS model without bolsters and side skirts. Anyway, I’m posting a couple pics of the car. Some pics are older than others, but I can include more if asked to do so (once the weather clears up). Basically, the car is “just about” showroom new (a couple very small pebble nicks) The drivers seat is always covered with a towel and the car is stored in a heated and cooled garage. I’ve changed the oil three times and the rear differential fluid once. Never any abuse / burnouts etc.

I have some online offers and will be bringing the car to a few local dealers as well.

In this market, I feel 63k is a fair price.

***UPDATE LOOKS LIKE I HAVE A VERBAL DEALER OFFER OF 63k. So, I’m on the fence.. that was quick! 10/4/2021

If you want more info please let me know.
Attached Images

Last edited by Chutzpah; 10-07-2021 at 03:51 PM.
Chutzpah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 09:16 PM   #2
Anescobe

Drives: 2018 Summit White ZL1
If only you were in California... That's exactly what I was looking for. I sold mine because my registration was about to be up and it's like $650 here, so that was a benefit of trading it in. I also wanted a convertible. All private sales couldn't come up with financing, so that made it a little hard for me here. Good luck with the sale, though, great looking car! ������
Anescobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 09:31 PM   #3
Chutzpah

Drives: Wild Cherry LT1
Thanks..Best of luck with your search!
Chutzpah is offline   Reply With Quote