Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 04-16-2020, 06:27 AM   #1
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Wildhammer Motorsports - To say a joke is being polite.

Point Made original post deleted. Minute I brought it here they called me in person.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile

Last edited by Evil-Bee-NH; 04-16-2020 at 04:56 PM.
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 08:14 AM   #2
Vtor_ZL1
Who Needs to KNOW?

Drives: 18 ZLE
You do realize most businesses are operating at reduced staff levels ? Yeah, service and speed are going to take a hit.

Bee patient.

Are you in the NY/NJ/PA/CT region? Join us for autox fun at MetLife Stadium. HUGE lots, tons of runs.

http://www.motorsportsne.com/
Vtor_ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 08:42 AM   #3
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vtor_ZL1 View Post
You do realize most businesses are operating at reduced staff levels ? Yeah, service and speed are going to take a hit.

Bee patient.
They are not. Most yes but not them and if you only knew the excuses and lack of communication but your on the moon so how would you.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Old 04-16-2020, 10:59 AM   #4
kropscamaro16

Drives: 2016 1ss camaro
i have ordered plenty of times from wildhammer and also from matt when he was thatgmpartsguy nothing bad to say and has saved my ass on plenty of issues with parts and part #s i needed from him
Old 04-16-2020, 12:17 PM   #5
driven2exceSS

Drives: 2016 2SS BLK A8 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH View Post
I ordered a husky liner and zl1addons tow hook back on the 5th...
...Now given they keep using UPS and the packages are not being picked up and both parties inability to give me an answer I'm assuming they don't care so I'll air my issue on social media for them both.
Kev, stop stirring the $hit ...you don't NEED! a tow hook for car club meets. And, whats the urgency on a Husky Liner after already driven the car year round since ownership? "Lawl" It's really okay they didn't use FedEx kiddo, it'll all work out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vtor_ZL1 View Post
Bee patient.
^^^This! (I like what you did there, haha)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kropscamaro16 View Post
i have ordered plenty of times from wildhammer and also from matt when he was thatgmpartsguy nothing bad to say and has saved my ass on plenty of issues with parts and part #s i needed from him
^^^And This!!
NPP, MRC, Tinted side & rear reflectors, OEM ZL1 Rockers / 3rd Brake / Darken tail lights, OEM Blk rear splash guards, Satin hood wrap, Fuse pull, Sound tube delete, Cat delete, Ported 95 TB, Ported MSD IM, Dry RotoFab, ARH 1 7/8 headers, E85, "Performance Dyno" Tune, BMR "pieces", "Track" alignment, Hawk DCT-70/70's w/SRF, Goodridge lines, Ti shims, Red powdered calipers, 18" APEX SM-10's w/ Pirelli DH's, FE4 Vert swaybars, Brake cooling ducts, ATI 10% UD, Vorshlag camber plates, OEM 1LE Splitter w/APR Ext., Velossa BIG MOUTH Ram Air, CF QA1, ZLE brakes(F)
driven2exceSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 01:15 PM   #6
Lanouecp

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS Fifty Anniversary
I have ordered every part from Wildhammer Motorsports and have never had an issue. Matt has had the best customer service I have ever dealt with. As other people in the forum have said that most places are operating with smaller staff currently due the COVID-19 situation. 1.Not sure how you would know if Wildhammer is operating at minimum staff unless you work there, His website says he is taking online orders only and be happy that he was able to answer your phone calls. 2. you stated that after the first issue he contacted Husky and gave you the reason with the issue and that Husky was shipping it directly to you....How is this a Wildhammer issue. He doesn't run Husky who I assume is also running with minimal staff due to the country being on a stay at home order. So if you are going to bash a Company that has answered your emails and phone calls and has worked on a solution for you and your just not happy because another company hasn't shipped it out on your timeline. Then bash Husky not Wildhammer. Plus your items aren't stopping you from driving your car, they are wants....Get real dude
Lanouecp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 01:36 PM   #7
Chris_Karl

Drives: 2018 ZL1 A10
I also have ordered all my parts for my SS and Zl1 from Matt at Wildhammer Motorsports. I wouldn't buy from anyone else. Matt goes above and beyond for his customers. I can't say enough about him and his business. I would have to agree with Kropscamaro16 Matt saved me when I need a rear diffuser when no one else could help me.
Chris_Karl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 04:33 PM   #8
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Hahaha nothing I bought is holding me up at all the irony is I posted and Matt finally found the time to call me in person and rectify the issue. My point was I was ignored and fed unacceptable lines and the minute they see your not some regular came across a website guy they hop right to it.

Old 04-17-2020, 02:52 PM   #9
6spdhyperblue

Drives: 6th gen
I’ve never had an issue with Matt. I just ordered gm performance center caps and some other stuff and they had to reach out to me and call me right away. I’m sure are plenty of supply chain issues everyone is working through right now. I am happy guys are still working to supply us with stuff
Old 04-17-2020, 03:54 PM   #10
kropscamaro16

Drives: 2016 1ss camaro
your welcome
Old 04-26-2020, 08:39 AM   #11
Pupilbone

Drives: 2019 Crush ZL1 M6
Wildhammer and Matt in my experience have exemplified customer service. Matt is prompt, fairly priced, extremely knowledgeable, and cares about his customers. For both my 2017 2SS and now my 2019 ZL1, this company has gained my loyalty. Those I know that have also used Wildhammer echo my sentiments.

I run a successful company myself (2 now actually), and customer service is a tricky thing... because at the end of the day we’re all human. What I mean to say is I always service or get back to my irritating or obstinate customers last too.
Old 04-26-2020, 09:13 PM   #12
threetime
*PIMP*

Drives: 2018 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanouecp View Post
I have ordered every part from Wildhammer Motorsports and have never had an issue. Matt has had the best customer service I have ever dealt with. As other people in the forum have said that most places are operating with smaller staff currently due the COVID-19 situation. 1.Not sure how you would know if Wildhammer is operating at minimum staff unless you work there, His website says he is taking online orders only and be happy that he was able to answer your phone calls. 2. you stated that after the first issue he contacted Husky and gave you the reason with the issue and that Husky was shipping it directly to you....How is this a Wildhammer issue. He doesn't run Husky who I assume is also running with minimal staff due to the country being on a stay at home order. So if you are going to bash a Company that has answered your emails and phone calls and has worked on a solution for you and your just not happy because another company hasn't shipped it out on your timeline. Then bash Husky not Wildhammer. Plus your items aren't stopping you from driving your car, they are wants....Get real dude
The man has a right to post if he feels slighted. I know you feel as though you need to jump in there and take up for them, but you really don't. Everyone understands you have had amazing service, but he didn't. Some companies are running with reduced staff and that is understandably, but if so, they need to inform customers of this before they buy product.

1. How do you know they're running minimal staff? Why should OC be happy the company answered his calls? There is a thing called customer service, no one needs to kiss a resellers ass. A quote comes to mind that us business owners use, "under promise and over achieve."
2. Unfortunately, WH doesn't own, nor run Husky, but he is a reseller, and he needs to get in his suppliers ass. Cost of doing business.

His items may not be stopping him from driving his car, but apparently that's not his point, and honestly none of your business. But him airing his problems on an open forum where he could hurt WH sales seemed to do the trick.
threetime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 09:17 PM   #13
threetime
*PIMP*

Drives: 2018 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupilbone View Post
Wildhammer and Matt in my experience have exemplified customer service. Matt is prompt, fairly priced, extremely knowledgeable, and cares about his customers. For both my 2017 2SS and now my 2019 ZL1, this company has gained my loyalty. Those I know that have also used Wildhammer echo my sentiments.

I run a successful company myself (2 now actually), and customer service is a tricky thing... because at the end of the day we’re all human. What I mean to say is I always service or get back to my irritating or obstinate customers last too.

And that my friend is why you have two successful businesses. If business was easy, everyone would do it, and unfortunately everyone wasn't meant to be in the customer service industry. Not saying WH isn't a good company, I don't have a dog in the fight.
threetime is offline   Reply With Quote