Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - New England

Phastek Performance

Old 03-12-2018, 11:29 AM   #15
Slowhawk

Drives: 1999 Trans Am
Quote:
Originally Posted by driven2exceSS View Post
So that translates to half way retired, I better move quick lol.
LOL, sure feels like it. my normal week was 95hr's for 10 years here. These 50hr weeks are nothing.
Slowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 10:14 AM   #16
driven2exceSS

Drives: 2016 2SS BLK A8 Vert
Car is done! Thank you again Don "Slowhawk Performance"
NPP, MRC, Tinted side & rear reflectors, OEM ZL1 Rockers / 3rd Brake / Darken tail lights, OEM Blk rear splash guards, Satin hood wrap, Fuse pull, Sound tube delete, Cat delete, Ported 95 TB, Ported MSD IM, Dry RotoFab, ARH 1 7/8 headers, E85, "Performance Dyno" Tune, BMR "pieces", "Track" alignment, Hawk DCT-70/70's w/SRF, Goodridge lines, Ti shims, Red powdered calipers, 18" APEX SM-10's w/ Pirelli DH's, FE4 Vert swaybars, Brake cooling ducts, ATI 10% UD, Vorshlag camber plates, OEM 1LE Splitter w/APR Ext., Velossa BIG MOUTH Ram Air, CF QA1, ZLE brakes(F)
driven2exceSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 01:00 PM   #17
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Very nice.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 08:17 PM   #18
driven2exceSS

Drives: 2016 2SS BLK A8 Vert
In attempt to streamline line for an "immediate appt" for tuning, before I received or started installing my DSX Flex fuel Kit. I reached out to a local tuner that I had used early on, whom I thought was main stream and progressive tell me "he does not offer flex fuel tuning". He stated that "he felt that E85 was corrosive and doesn't like to sit. Gums up fuel systems too quick" I told him I wouldn't be leaving it in long durations, and would only run it when going to the tracks (drag/road course) in quantities only needed for each event. Otherwise will be right back on pump 93. Needless to say I was not impressed with this belief. And quite frankly had some doubt in my initial tune that I thought was not done "custom" to my car. Fast forward, I installed my my E85 Kit 6/26/18, and finally today got the flex sensor turned on and tuned!!! THANK YOU Josh @ Performance Dyno/Tuning for 1) Finding another 10 RWHP on pump 93 from a same day baseline dyno run, and 2) dialing in an additional 25 RWHP on top of that with the E85!! The roads were wet coming home but tomorrow at Palmer his work will shine without a doubt!! VERY happy to have this accomplished finally!! Any of those (like me) that do not have the tech to go remote tuning with big name tuners, I would recommend Performance Dyno (Josh). He took his time and works with pride through the process with you!! Thank you again to him and ALL of those that have definitely contributed towards building my performance knowledge, and HP goals....
http://performance-dyno.com/index.html
NPP, MRC, Tinted side & rear reflectors, OEM ZL1 Rockers / 3rd Brake / Darken tail lights, OEM Blk rear splash guards, Satin hood wrap, Fuse pull, Sound tube delete, Cat delete, Ported 95 TB, Ported MSD IM, Dry RotoFab, ARH 1 7/8 headers, E85, "Performance Dyno" Tune, BMR "pieces", "Track" alignment, Hawk DCT-70/70's w/SRF, Goodridge lines, Ti shims, Red powdered calipers, 18" APEX SM-10's w/ Pirelli DH's, FE4 Vert swaybars, Brake cooling ducts, ATI 10% UD, Vorshlag camber plates, OEM 1LE Splitter w/APR Ext., Velossa BIG MOUTH Ram Air, CF QA1, ZLE brakes(F)
driven2exceSS is offline   Reply With Quote