Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

Phastek Performance

Old 06-19-2018, 06:38 PM   #113
kropscamaro16

Drives: 2016 1ss camaro
my new work eta is 6-8 weeks and compared to my old work that aint shit lol
Old 06-19-2018, 06:44 PM   #114
6LE Designs

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by kropscamaro16 View Post
my new work eta is 6-8 weeks and compared to my old work that aint shit lol
Lmfao
6LE Designs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 09:21 AM   #115
Bigdave18629

Drives: 2016 White 2SS Vert A8 Maggie S/C
[QUOTE=6LE Designs;10223149]I'm so sorry Jessy I just didn't know that at the time.

The window hoods never even got that far, our IROC curled and flew off, we redesigned and kept testing but are still working on a solution.

We then moved because we found out this person was too hit and miss on meeting deadlines and moved to not have more issues... We had one of the hood from the ZL1 (that was from the pics we posted but the lines were off and we were remaking the mold) test fit left over from him.

Cut it up and that's when we realized he was not using the proper (expensive) material just making it look like it.

Currently window hoods are 2 weeks out on a final decision. 1) Yes, this works perfectly. 2) No, this will not last the life of the car we aren't selling it.[

Honestly can't believe all this, I can't read the lies any more. That IROC hood that was shipping in Oct...now is no good.....so why lie about it for months? You never had it to offer.

Not even worth the energy, good luck to all that still choose to buy into the stories, I have my more than 100 e-mails to refer back to, don't need more.
Bigdave18629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 05:15 PM   #116
vaspen

Drives: 2017 l4 blue 6speed
Mark i sent you a email then PayPal is being difficult about the refund i just sent a request to you instead
vaspen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 01:21 PM   #117
6LE Designs

[QUOTE=Bigdave18629;10223908]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6LE Designs View Post
I'm so sorry Jessy I just didn't know that at the time.

The window hoods never even got that far, our IROC curled and flew off, we redesigned and kept testing but are still working on a solution.

We then moved because we found out this person was too hit and miss on meeting deadlines and moved to not have more issues... We had one of the hood from the ZL1 (that was from the pics we posted but the lines were off and we were remaking the mold) test fit left over from him.

Cut it up and that's when we realized he was not using the proper (expensive) material just making it look like it.

Currently window hoods are 2 weeks out on a final decision. 1) Yes, this works perfectly. 2) No, this will not last the life of the car we aren't selling it.[

Honestly can't believe all this, I can't read the lies any more. That IROC hood that was shipping in Oct...now is no good.....so why lie about it for months? You never had it to offer.

Not even worth the energy, good luck to all that still choose to buy into the stories, I have my more than 100 e-mails to refer back to, don't need more.
I ask only because it is very hard to keep up with email/customer names/shipping names... I get lost some times trying to match usernames.

First of all, 10 was hilarious.

I saw your message yesterday morning. My first reaction is to again explain myself BUT I know we are passed that, it's the fix it or stop stage.

So, I decided to fix everything you said as well.

From here forward I will not sell parts on Camaro 6. I will be here for support, questions, advice, whatever... However, you will not buy a part from 6LE Designs.

With what has happened this past year I understand people are weary that I am actually here fixing things with product.

Therefore, I reached out to Ricardo at Phastek yesterday and they will be carrying our products (Ricardo is already in the process of uploading).

You will buy directly from them, they have tracking to you within 5 business days (most likely sooner, it's Phastek after all).

The designs you want, from the people you already rely on to make your cars even more amazing.

I just felt this was the best way to say, "I'm listening to you, I'm doing my best to address EVERY concern and come up with a solution."
Old 06-21-2018, 01:23 PM   #118
6LE Designs

Just to reiterate, Phastek will now be carrying 6LE Designs parts to address pretty much ALL issues anyone has had with our company... wait times and customer service.
Old 06-21-2018, 02:31 PM   #119
Sheriff37
Do it for Dale

Drives: '16 NFGray V6 M6
Quote:
Just to reiterate, Phastek will now be carrying 6LE Designs parts to address pretty much ALL issues anyone has had with our company... wait times and customer service.
Good step in the right direction, will they be selling ALL of your parts? I've been wanting to look at purchasing your front splitter with the support bars (it had been on y'alls car used in advertisements for a long time) but I couldn't find it on the site and with everything going on I had decided to skip buying it, until I heard Phastek would be picking up sales.
Sheriff37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 03:02 PM   #120
6LE Designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriff37 View Post
Good step in the right direction, will they be selling ALL of your parts? I've been wanting to look at purchasing your front splitter with the support bars (it had been on y'alls car used in advertisements for a long time) but I couldn't find it on the site and with everything going on I had decided to skip buying it, until I heard Phastek would be picking up sales.
I'll see if Ricardo plans on the ABS as well, they are planning to do the release July 1st, but in the meantime we moved those over to Magg Performance as plastic was kind of like dealing with it's own little business (it was a part that was still 50% hands on basically) and slowing other things down.

The rods I simply got from Fully Torqued Racing.
Old 06-21-2018, 03:09 PM   #121
2K16SummitSS
Resident Land Surveyor

Drives: 2016 Camaro 1SS - Summit White M6
Quote:
This is probably the best way to go. I've had great dealings with Phastek since jumping into the 6th gen.

I really wish the best for the people who were wronged, and for you to right the ship and get back on your feet. Communication is key here, I'm sure you know that.

I'm also sure you know that some on here will not let you live down the bad experiences, no matter what you do now. It is really hard to earn trust once it is broken, for any reason malicious or not.

I will sit back and watch for a while longer before I choose to/not to make any purchases on 6LE products. It's impossible for me to walk away after all the great stuff you guys did back in the 4th gen days. I'm hopeful and optimistic, but always cautious with what little extra money I have to play with.
2001 NBM Trans Am WS6, Wifey's Grocery Getter - Torquer V2 cam, Racetronix Fuel Pump, Yank 3000 Stall, Transgo 1-2 kit, TSP LTs, Magnaflow, Strano Springs/Koni STR.T shocks, 17x9.5/17x11 TTIIs, Ed Wright tuned
2K16SummitSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 04:33 PM   #122
Sheriff37
Do it for Dale

Drives: '16 NFGray V6 M6
Quote:
I'll see if Ricardo plans on the ABS as well, they are planning to do the release July 1st, but in the meantime we moved those over to Magg Performance as plastic was kind of like dealing with it's own little business (it was a part that was still 50% hands on basically) and slowing other things down.

The rods I simply got from Fully Torqued Racing.
Okay, thanks for the help and I wish you luck on getting your company back to it's former glory (as far as parts quality and in the eyes of the customer).
Sheriff37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 09:22 PM   #123
VernR

Drives: 2018 Black 2SS 1LE
I am ordering the Iroc hood tomorrow if the shipping quote is somewhat reasonable from Jeff over at Magg Perormance who I was passed onto by Mark. I had a company in the past where crap went seriously sideways quickly so totally willing to give a chance. Will post the results good, bad or otherwise. I do have to say that I am completely impressed so far with the responses I have received (both timeliness and quality).
VernR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 01:42 AM   #124
camroz281996

Drives: 1996 camaro z28, 2009 corvette
trying to satisfy customers mark? where is all my stuff for my 1996 camaro i ordered 17 months and counting.. you know the hood, bumper, roof, spoiler and so on.. the gauges you got me to design for the over lay.. the splitters you were gonna toss in for the horrible wait time? obviously once i got the "ill send you the tracking number tomorrow" line, I never hear from you once again. Where is my stuff? Lets see how you make this right.. hope everyone sees this and how much bullshit you been tossing my way! lets see what you have to say to this matter!
camroz281996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 11:12 PM   #125
StPeteHyper2.0

Drives: '16 Hyper Blue 2.0
I've been one of the silent people waiting it out.. Nov. 8th was my order date. I've held out waiting, knowing Mark has been in business for a while and had many satisfied customers. I did have my frustrations but I do believe Mark has gotten things back together and will be able to satisfy all the customers he can. I received the hood today.. shipped to FL.
Attached Images

StPeteHyper2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 07:20 AM   #126
1le32907

Drives: Summit white 1le ss
So the iroc hood has no mesh how would we get this installed? Best way?
1le32907 is offline   Reply With Quote