Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Old 08-07-2016, 04:10 AM   #85
born-to-fish-

Drives: Fifty 2SS Vert
more
Attached Images

born-to-fish- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 05:41 AM   #86
Kendell347
Doc

Drives: BLACKOUT & Fifty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Devil's Rebel View Post
JTFIFTY & Kendell347 - just wanted to say thanks for sharing your stories/viewpoints. I too am torn between the HBM (with custom touches) that I have been planning on and daydreaming about for so long, and now the 50th Anniv. that has really started to grow on me & become a contender... ugh! can't. decide!

No problem, any 2017 Camaro will have Fifty on the steering wheel...so you'll always have a piece of the 50th. HBM is absolutely a stunning color. If HBM is what you're dreaming of...sounds like a list of mods you're planning....you should definitely pursue it

Sent from BLACKOUT using Tapatalk
1100-7/20/2009 * 6000-2/4/10 Proud Owner of Autographed Litho # 1282010 Camaro 2 SS/RS - BLACKOUT & 2017 Camaro 2 SS - 50th Anniversary #894 WWW. NY5THGEN.COM
Kendell347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 06:24 AM   #87
JTFIFTY

Drives: 2017 50th edition
Quote:
JTFIFTY & Kendell347 - just wanted to say thanks for sharing your stories/viewpoints. I too am torn between the HBM (with custom touches) that I have been planning on and daydreaming about for so long, and now the 50th Anniv. that has really started to grow on me & become a contender... ugh! can't. decide!
There is no denying HB is one of the hottest colors on the road. Buy the HB and add in the dual mode exhaust. Mod it up to make it your own and smile every time you turn the key. I promise you won't regret it. I'm sure if you take it to a local cruise in or car show, you will be the camaro that stands out (as a muscle car should). This is definitely the best time to buy one of the greatest cars ever produced. Yeah, It's a great time to be a car guy!
JTFIFTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 06:38 AM   #88
trublucamaro

Drives: 1967 Camaro
Quote:
LOL:

This is EXACTLY why I started this post.

http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showth...ght=50th+paint

I'm torn between the exact two things. HBM or the 50th. Depending on the week, day, hour, minute you ask me, I've chosen one over the other. Still planning on working with Becky... had a wonderful phone call with her a week or two ago, and time is getting close where I make that call and place the order...

This is definitely a good time to be a Camaro guy. Now for the ZL1 stuff to hit the press tomorrow. Maybe that will help me decide that the ZL is the way to go... (in HBM of course!)
trublucamaro is offline   Reply With Quote