Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 10-12-2016, 02:17 AM   #113
Gunsmokez

Drives: 1LE
$3500 that is all you are gonna put down? Car is what 45k?

Get a bus pass.
Gunsmokez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 03:40 AM   #114
Zeke.Malvo

Drives: 1969 Mustang MaCh1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisturbedSS View Post
Your only way around the depreciation -somewhat- is private sale. Hard to find buyers at elevated prices though.

You need to post a pick of the 69 Mach1, absolutely my fav mustang model...seriously jealous. If I had better mechanical skills, that would be "the one". You do the resto on it?
Yes I did the resto myself. It was a rotting corpse on the side of a hill when I bought it. It had no interior or drivetrain. It needed a new front and rear valance, rear tail panel, rear pass quarter, front pass fender, floors, cowl, tail extensions, and had random self tapping screws holding on other pieces. It was a mess. It's not a show car now, but I get a lot of thumbs up and people taking pics of it.

I like restomod type cars, so I leaned in that direction. Added a rear lip spoiler, 18's, flush mount + painted rear bumper, painted front spoiler/splitter, custom flush mounted rear taillights (similar to '67-'68), lowered suspension, halos, and removed emblems.

The engine is built 427w, packs a legit 525-550 hp/tq. My only regret is not putting in a modified Coyote, something I could road race and would withstand some nice high rpm action.

Last edited by Zeke.Malvo; 10-12-2016 at 03:52 AM.
Zeke.Malvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 09:42 AM   #115
Ant

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT/RS (V6)
Well, apparently the car has been sold. So there goes that lol.
Ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 09:44 AM   #116
MovieGuy

Drives: 2016 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post
Well, apparently the car has been sold. So there goes that lol.
That is probably a good thing.

Life after retirement
MovieGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 09:41 PM   #117
DisturbedSS

Drives: 16 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke.Malvo View Post
Yes I did the resto myself. It was a rotting corpse on the side of a hill when I bought it. It had no interior or drivetrain. It needed a new front and rear valance, rear tail panel, rear pass quarter, front pass fender, floors, cowl, tail extensions, and had random self tapping screws holding on other pieces. It was a mess. It's not a show car now, but I get a lot of thumbs up and people taking pics of it.

I like restomod type cars, so I leaned in that direction. Added a rear lip spoiler, 18's, flush mount + painted rear bumper, painted front spoiler/splitter, custom flush mounted rear taillights (similar to '67-'68), lowered suspension, halos, and removed emblems.

The engine is built 427w, packs a legit 525-550 hp/tq. My only regret is not putting in a modified Coyote, something I could road race and would withstand some nice high rpm action.

Wow...speechless. Thats a serious head turner, you did a helluva job. I agree with the coyote engine, having had 1 myself, but you arent going to get passed that often with your existing torque/HP levels. Ive never been a fan of original, parts matching deal...adding some modern to a classic shell IMO is what really sets it off. Stripe choice was spot on for that car.

Seeing that makes me want to pull the trigger and attempt do the same...hell, I'll use what you have as a template! When you get tired of seeing that in your driveway, I'll fly out with cash in hand

Last edited by DisturbedSS; 10-13-2016 at 01:36 AM.
DisturbedSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 10:44 AM   #118
Asuka

Drives: Camaro 6
I think that it is not so bad to take such a loan. I would accept it if I wanted it so bad. I believe that it all depends on the terms and conditions you got. I would be very attentive to them. Anyway, I got my first care using a car finance plan. In other words, I took a loan. I found exciting car finance offers on this platform that are generating the offers considering your credit score. Maybe in the next few months, I will think to take another loan to buy the last model of Camaro. I am dreaming of this car from 15 years old.

Last edited by Asuka; 04-22-2021 at 07:55 AM.
Asuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 11:58 AM   #119
kropscamaro16

Drives: 2016 1ss camaro
lol yes so are 84 month loans unless there is 0 % apr