Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - New England

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 05-02-2022, 10:56 PM   #1
RED HULK

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS 1LE
New Hampshire emissions testing

I’m going to be moving to New Hampshire in a few months. Still need to find a house. Looking in Windam, Londonderry, Hollis and Litchfield. I noticed NH requires a yearly safety/emission inspection. I have the secondary cat delete with hooker straight pipes on the ss. Any recommendations of places to get it inspected?
RED HULK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 07:49 AM   #2
Joshinator99

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by RED HULK View Post
I’m going to be moving to New Hampshire in a few months. Still need to find a house. Looking in Windam, Londonderry, Hollis and Litchfield. I noticed NH requires a yearly safety/emission inspection. I have the secondary cat delete with hooker straight pipes on the ss. Any recommendations of places to get it inspected?
Secondary cat isn’t monitored by the ECM and not needed outside of California, so you should be good.
Old 05-03-2022, 10:24 AM   #3
RED HULK

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS 1LE
Great news about the secondary cats. I’m from upstate NY and some inspection places were annoying about modified exhaust. Still looking for a good car inspection place to go to in NH near Nashua.thanks
RED HULK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2022, 01:09 PM   #4
JimRockford

Drives: 1SS + SS-Sedan M6 + Terrain diesel
hey red from minnesota and upstate NY, welcome to North Massachusetts.
For Nashua ------> Gurneys.
Even the b*llbusta shops won't issue fail sticker unless you want one for some non-fun reason. They just won't hit that final "enter" on the keyboard, give you the option to go somewhere else and get a pass. P.M. me homey - i went to school upstate NY and i know bunch of local shops large and small for decades.
Also there is an awesome mechanic who has a shop in his barn/yard/garage on back road in Amherst, has room for maybe 7 cars at a time, gotta schedule w a y in advance but top notch.
JimRockford is offline   Reply With Quote