Homepage Garage Wiki Register Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Member Car Journals

Emblempros

Old 05-03-2021, 07:40 AM   #57
wnta1ss

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomicino View Post
Thats not a bad idea. What would be used to log? I've never looked into that.
I use HP Tuners. You don't have to buy credits to just log. However if you wanted to make any changes to the tune yourself, then you would need to buy credits and license your tune file in order to mod the tune and flash that tune into the car.

Not sure what else you could use but there's probably something.
wnta1ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 11:15 AM   #58
s346k

Drives: 18 1SS 1LE
any update with the new tire?
Old 05-04-2021, 08:25 PM   #59
Bomicino

Drives: 2020 LT1
I really dont want to buy more credits with HP just to datalog. Im not about that life enough to justify the cost. Or crazy enough to start making adjustments. Threaded fasteners are my thing, tuning i respect and wont be playing with. No updates on the 28s. Im trying to get my friend to go with his car so im not rolling up alone, but i may have to. The curiosity of BRINGING them with THEN mounting them, getting a legit burnout and hard launch is getting to me.
Bomicino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 06:18 AM   #60
wnta1ss

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1SS
Quote:
I really dont want to buy more credits with HP just to datalog. Im not about that life enough to justify the cost. Or crazy enough to start making adjustments. Threaded fasteners are my thing, tuning i respect and wont be playing with. No updates on the 28s. Im trying to get my friend to go with his car so im not rolling up alone, but i may have to. The curiosity of BRINGING them with THEN mounting them, getting a legit burnout and hard launch is getting to me.
Wait, I told you NO NEED to buy credits just to datalog. If you've already bought credits then you should already have the HP Tuners MPVI, should you not? Please explain what you have already bought.
wnta1ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 08:30 AM   #61
s346k

Drives: 18 1SS 1LE
Quote:
hpt doesn't require credits to scan and save log files.

i managed to fit (2) 275/40/17 MT et street r, on racestar 17x9.5, in my car. one went in thru the trunk and the other went in from the passenger door. idk that you'll be able to fit a 28. what tire are you using? any reason you can't drive it on the street?
Old 05-05-2021, 11:51 AM   #62
6spdhyperblue

Drives: 6spd
For the 28” I had the wife meet me there in the pickup. I went back to the 26” FYI
6spdhyperblue is online now   Reply With Quote