Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Old 03-17-2024, 09:06 AM   #1
stealth1ss

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Tuning FPCM with HP Tuners

I’m installing an LSA supercharger on my 2010 L99 within the next few weeks. I’m installing a ZL1 fuel pump. I plan on taking the car to a dyno shop somewhat local to me that tunes with HP Tuners. I have had a conversation with their tuner. He is familiar with tuning LSA cars but when I mentioned tuning the fuel pump control module with HP tuners to increase the fuel pressure, he was not familiar with that. So I’m hoping someone here can give me the information needed that I can pass on to him. Maybe he can figure it out on his own, but when I show up with the car to get it tuned, I would like to be able to provide the info if needed. Thanks for any help.
stealth1ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 01:32 PM   #2
eLeSthree

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS 6sp
He would need to READ both Modules (ecm and fscm). Then he will need to license the file. Then he can access the FPCM/FSCM tab and input the desire Fuel Pressure. He can copy the settings from a ZL1 tune file, or use his own settings. I can email you the stock zl1 file if you want, or you can find it online.

In all honesty, if you have enough injector and he knows how to tune, you should be fine without it. Most LSA swap cars on low boost wont demand too much from the fuel system. As long as he gets reliable fuel pressure and hes happy with the AFR, you're good.

2010 CTS-V A6 - "Stock" SOLD
630whp 658wtq

2024 F-150 RCSB 5.0 4x4
waiting for tunes...
eLeSthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 09:25 PM   #3
stealth1ss

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by eLeSthree View Post
He would need to READ both Modules (ecm and fscm). Then he will need to license the file. Then he can access the FPCM/FSCM tab and input the desire Fuel Pressure. He can copy the settings from a ZL1 tune file, or use his own settings. I can email you the stock zl1 file if you want, or you can find it online.

In all honesty, if you have enough injector and he knows how to tune, you should be fine without it. Most LSA swap cars on low boost wont demand too much from the fuel system. As long as he gets reliable fuel pressure and hes happy with the AFR, you're good.
I appreciate your input. I have purchased Deatschwerks 90lb/hr injectors. Stock L99 balancer running a six rib belt to a 2.5” upper. Just wanting daily driver highway passing power mainly. Looking to make sure the fuel pressure will be ok running the stock 2010 FPCM.
stealth1ss is offline   Reply With Quote