Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 08-13-2011, 08:53 PM   #1
Mr CLuTcH
Always On Kill!

Drives: S.I.M. SS
The Power Of Adams

Ever since taking ownership of my 2010 Camaro during Oct of 2009, I've been a avid user of many car products, but til' this day, there is one brand, ONE BRAND that stands out amongst the many I've used, and it has never failed to captivate the hearts of the onlookers it surrounds, and that brand is Adams Polishes. His products has NEVER FAILED me, and continues to amaze, some year and a half later. It amazes and dazzles, not because of it's great pink bubble gum smell, which sometimes I confuse for fresh lemonade,.....but because of the absolute shine it produces.

That's why every couple of months, I restock on the 5 gallon of detail spray. After washing my Camaro last night with Adams, the finish product is exactly why I will forever be a lifetime customer of Adams. I love it! P.S......don't drink it as lemonade lol!

Buy Adams!
*K&N typhoon CAI
*Aggressive cam.
*Tune
**Result**: 465rwhp/ 447rwtq. Satisfied.
Mr CLuTcH is offline   Reply With Quote