Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 02-15-2009, 10:07 PM   #1
GM4LIFE
*KissMySS*13 my other 1/2

Drives: 1986 Pontiac Fiero SE
NE dealers

Well i went to and called a few dealers friday afternoon to figure out which dealer I would choose to go with. Heres what I found out and this just really bothers me!
I went to Tom Dinsdale Chevrolet in Grand Island and talked to a salesman there he tried telling me that the Camaro wont begin production until Fall and they might not even make them.
Then I called Midway Chevrolet in Kearney and talked to a salesman that had no clue he told me he would give me a call back and never did.
Last I went to Kerr Chevrolet in Hastings and they told me they were only getting one allotment and it has been already filled. They also told me the camaro isnt being produced til later.

I talked to the biggest chevy dealerships in central nebraska (tri city area) and turned up empty handed.

Can anyone please give me some advice or know of any better dealers nearby my area?

Thanks!!!!
GM4LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 10:20 PM   #2
dbotsfordtat

Drives: 2016 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM4LIFE View Post
Well i went to and called a few dealers friday afternoon to figure out which dealer I would choose to go with. Heres what I found out and this just really bothers me!
I went to Tom Dinsdale Chevrolet in Grand Island and talked to a salesman there he tried telling me that the Camaro wont begin production until Fall and they might not even make them.
Then I called Midway Chevrolet in Kearney and talked to a salesman that had no clue he told me he would give me a call back and never did.
Last I went to Kerr Chevrolet in Hastings and they told me they were only getting one allotment and it has been already filled. They also told me the camaro isnt being produced til later.

I talked to the biggest chevy dealerships in central nebraska (tri city area) and turned up empty handed.

Can anyone please give me some advice or know of any better dealers nearby my area?

Thanks!!!!
Omaha isn't that far away, try Beadmore Chevy in Bellevue, little bit of a drive for you but their up to speed on the Camaro.
dbotsfordtat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 10:26 PM   #3
GM4LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbotsfordtat View Post
Omaha isn't that far away, try Beadmore Chevy in Bellevue, little bit of a drive for you but their up to speed on the Camaro.

do you know if they are charging msrp or lower? and if they are allowing dealer incentives?

there is no way im paying over msrp

thanks
Old 02-15-2009, 10:29 PM   #4
OUR72GTO
2010 SIM Beige RS 6M

Drives: SIM RS 6M 66 Corvair Silverado LTZ
that is disgusting........... you should call the region 's Zone office and ONLY speak with a manager.

GM wonders what they can do to reorganize ????

I would fire the bastards all the way to the General Manager
OUR72GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 10:29 PM   #5
GM4LIFE

I just cant believe how stupid these dealers are!
Old 02-16-2009, 08:01 AM   #6
dbotsfordtat

Drives: 2016 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM4LIFE View Post
do you know if they are charging msrp or lower? and if they are allowing dealer incentives?

there is no way im paying over msrp

thanks
Beadmore is selling me one for MSRP and last time I checked they had one left from an allocation of eight. Theres four Chevy dealers in Omaha that I can think, if your willing to make the drive I'm sure you can get one for MSRP, but I wouldn't know if they would be willing to go less.
dbotsfordtat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 08:21 AM   #7
GM4LIFE

yeah its about 180 miles.... i wanted to deal locally but these guys are such idiots so i might have to drive the distance to get my car
Old 02-16-2009, 09:50 AM   #8
CamaroFreak_342

Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS/RS LS3
I have only spoken with DuTeau's and Husker in Lincoln. DuTeau is already at there allotment, so it might be awhile if you want it now. As for Husker Autogroup, the last time I spoke with a dealer out there he was leaning towards a mark-up. I'm with you... LOVE the car, but MSRP is as high as I will consider.
CamaroFreak_342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 06:51 PM   #9
Alarick

Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS
If you are willing to make the drive all the way back from central Florida in your Camaro, my dealer still has 3 out of their 4 allotments available at MSRP.
Alarick is offline   Reply With Quote