Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 07-26-2012, 03:55 PM   #1
GM4LIFE
*KissMySS*13 my other 1/2

Drives: 1986 Pontiac Fiero SE
Current Incentive Question??

Hello Everyone,

Im looking for some answers regarding incentives.

My dealership is giving me Preferred Pricing on my order. They said its better than the other incentives that are available. I could tell they did not like me bringing up the word "incentives" by their body language.

It was my understanding that when incentives are used the dealership gets reimbursed by GM. Am I right?

Well because I have several things going on as far as incentives.

1. We qualify for the college grad discount can this be combined with the $500 if we don't take the 60 day like it or return deal?

2. I have two GM cards. One card is a GM Flexible Earnings the other GM Buisness. Can these be combined? I have less than $1000 earnings combined.

3. Total Confidence Program- $500.

Cant these be combined with the preferred pricing? i don't see a reason why not. But I don't work for a dealership so i don't know.

Thanks for the help
GM4LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 05:21 PM   #2
TJR1952

Drives: 2013 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM4LIFE View Post
Hello Everyone,

My dealership is giving me Preferred Pricing on my order. They said its better than the other incentives that are available. I could tell they did not like me bringing up the word "incentives" by their body language.

It was my understanding that when incentives are used the dealership gets reimbursed by GM. Am I right?

1. We qualify for the college grad discount can this be combined with the $500 if we don't take the 60 day like it or return deal?

2. I have two GM cards. One card is a GM Flexible Earnings the other GM Buisness. Can these be combined? I have less than $1000 earnings combined.

Cant these be combined with the preferred pricing? i don't see a reason why not. But I don't work for a dealership so i don't know.

Thanks for the help
Read the fine print , its all there. If you have questions 888-988-7267
TJR1952 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 07:49 PM   #3
GM4LIFE

Nice. Thank you
Old 07-27-2012, 01:27 PM   #4
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for the help
As per my resources,

1. Chevrolet's Love it or Return it program is compatible with the GM College Discount (eligible only for the cash rebate not the return policy).

2. You would want to get in touch with the company liable for your cards.

3. The total confidence program will not be compatible with any purchase plans because those purchase plans all use the Preferred Price anyway.

I hope this information was helpful.

*Incentive eligibility is based on a number of factors including program dates, credit approval and geographical residency. Please check with your dealer for further details.

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service

Old 07-27-2012, 01:46 PM   #5
GM4LIFE

That does help! Thanks Brandon!
Old 07-30-2012, 07:36 AM   #6
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
That does help! Thanks Brandon!

You are very welcome! Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service