Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

AWE Tuning

Old 06-28-2018, 01:04 PM   #15
Sledgehammer70
Lethal Camaro

Drives: 16 2SS, 71 Std, Suburban RTS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH View Post
I think the real unfortunate coming out of this is who they use to promote their products. I just hope nobody gives matt any crap because he's a stand-up guy.
Just to clear the air. I purchased my hood at full price (before Mark started offering 30%) discounts. Now Mark did give me a ZL1 1LE style wing, it was the first pre-production wing. I spent about $1300 fixing it as it was pre-production and needed repainting and edits to hide the hardware.

Mark has always been nice to me, but like many others it took 6 weeks to get my hood as well. But that timeframe was told to me before ordering so I had no issues.

I have been lambasted for content I created long ago around 6LE, I don’t work for Mark nor has he asked me to ever make any videos. I have always offered or just did it on my own. For his IROC-Z at SEMA I asked him if I could make the video I made.

Last edited by Sledgehammer70; 06-28-2018 at 03:21 PM.
Sledgehammer70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 05:04 PM   #16
StPeteHyper2.0

Drives: '16 Hyper Blue 2.0
Mark has delivered, and I'm sure the remodeling of his business structure will allow him to be more successful than he previously was. I waited 7 1/2 months.. however once the company got squared away, it was made, shipped, and delivered within 2 weeks. I'm sure a lot of you will have your reservations about it, but you can start to have some faith in them again.
Attached Images

StPeteHyper2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 03:43 PM   #17
adrian1996
@mart_add

Drives: 2016 1LT Camaro
Thumbs up

I too have had problems with 6LE from long wait times, install hardware not shipped, and bad quality products. I even got a sponsorship with them when they where looking for people. I started to worry when they stopped responding to my email (i wondered if this is how it was to be sponsored by a company). A couple months later mark got in contact with me to make things right. Glad to say that he is keeping that promise and is working right now to fix his mistakes. I believe in second chances and maybe in the near future i will do business with them again.
adrian1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 09:43 PM   #18
camroz281996

Drives: 1996 camaro z28, 2009 corvette
Good that you guys have got your stuff.. in still waiting on 18 months with my order and won't respond to me at all.. guy is mia on my issue with him
camroz281996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 12:22 AM   #19
DragonTTK
Ontario - 2SS Owner

Drives: Camaro 2SS
I was really wanting to buy the Skorpion spoiler along with the IROC-Z hood, but don't want too end up regretting it are people still having issues with buying and not receiving?
DragonTTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 07:47 PM   #20
StPeteHyper2.0

Drives: '16 Hyper Blue 2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonTTK View Post
I was really wanting to buy the Skorpion spoiler along with the IROC-Z hood, but don't want too end up regretting it are people still having issues with buying and not receiving?
Mark at 6le shut it down.. you wont hear anything from him about this topic. Maggperformance sells the Iroc hood now. Research it first, not sure how things are working with them. I was lucky to get one in the middle of all the mess.
StPeteHyper2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 08:41 PM   #21
DragonTTK
Ontario - 2SS Owner

Drives: Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by StPeteHyper2.0 View Post
Mark at 6le shut it down.. you wont hear anything from him about this topic. Maggperformance sells the Iroc hood now. Research it first, not sure how things are working with them. I was lucky to get one in the middle of all the mess.
Sorry for late reply but thanks for letting me know.
DragonTTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 05:02 PM   #22
HouseStark

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by StPeteHyper2.0 View Post
Wait are you saying he went out of business? Despite a few folks I was actually really interested in his stuff.
HouseStark is offline   Reply With Quote