Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Road Course/Track and Autocross

Phastek Performance

Old 04-13-2020, 03:53 AM   #85
FNxR3DNECK

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by driven2exceSS View Post
Jealous!!! The local track here was/is offering a "Test Drive Membership" (5) days for $2,000 bucks, which would run with similar limited attendance. I guess it is basically a smaller version of the exclusive track membership. Sure, I'd probably consider it, but not knowing when/if the HPDE/TT circuit I run will get underway, I don't want to risk putting out the extra cha-ching. Enjoy your event!!!
$2000 is steep but you will probably get a TON of seat time at that one! Once we get back to normal over here I have to get used to paying $700-$1000 for single day events.... which is a big difference from the $400-$600 I used to pay for 2 day events back in the states. But I guess I can't complain too much considering I have Spa, Hockenheim and the Ring all within a 3hr drive....

Edit: Nevermind I realized that you said $2000 for 5 days, that's a damn good deal if you ask me!!! Holy crap it's way too expensive over here lol
Old 04-13-2020, 05:24 PM   #86
driven2exceSS

Drives: 2016 2SS BLK A8 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by FNxR3DNECK View Post
$2000 is steep but you will probably get a TON of seat time at that one! Once we get back to normal over here I have to get used to paying $700-$1000 for single day events.... which is a big difference from the $400-$600 I used to pay for 2 day events back in the states. But I guess I can't complain too much considering I have Spa, Hockenheim and the Ring all within a 3hr drive....

Edit: Nevermind I realized that you said $2000 for 5 days, that's a damn good deal if you ask me!!! Holy crap it's way too expensive over here lol
Definitely would of received a ton of seat time relative to the out of pocket here, but just got word the board of health shut them down, with no regard to the fact that there was LESS than the "attendance limit" present during each of their two visits to the track. Anyways, the wait continues.

I think your track fee's will easily be worthwhile for the experience(s), no doubt!!
Look forward to hearing all about it too (posting's to the "Best Track Times" list) when the opportunity does allow. ...with pics/video of course!!
NPP, MRC, Tinted side & rear reflectors, OEM ZL1 Rockers / 3rd Brake / Darken tail lights, OEM Blk rear splash guards, Satin hood wrap, Fuse pull, Sound tube delete, Cat delete, Ported 95 TB, Ported MSD IM, Dry RotoFab, ARH 1 7/8 headers, E85, "Performance Dyno" Tune, BMR "pieces", "Track" alignment, Hawk DCT-70/70's w/SRF, Goodridge lines, Ti shims, Red powdered calipers, 18" APEX SM-10's w/ Pirelli DH's, FE4 Vert swaybars, Brake cooling ducts, ATI 10% UD, Vorshlag camber plates, OEM 1LE Splitter w/APR Ext., Velossa BIG MOUTH Ram Air, CF QA1, ZLE brakes(F)
driven2exceSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 06:15 PM   #87
driven2exceSS

**Member "MatthewAMEL" has shared the event info below:

"If anyone in Florida or Georgia is looking for a track day, the FIRM in Gainesville, FL is still running open track days.

The next one is April 24-26. I and a few other friends are headed out on 4/25.

https://gorally.com/

Register at motorsportreg and use the code firsttime for an extra $50 off."

__________________________________________________ _________

**Member "kropscamaro16" has shared the event info below:

"SPEEDVENTURES FONTANA TRACK DAY 5/3
anybody down? trying to get a few local camaro guys to come out to the track again ? see you guys out there!

https://www.speedventures.com/Events/Detail.aspx?id=784"

**Member "Feffman" has shared the event info below:

We have a few NOVICE spots available for Road America June 6th-7th. The ADVANCED & INTERMEDIATE run groups for Road America are full.

Contact me at Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com or (314) 249-3770 to be placed on the Advanced or Intermediate reserve list.

Registration for the "Escape The Heat" track weekend in June at Road America event is available on line with Pay Pal at the link below:

On-Line Registration: http://www.mvptracktime.com/id92.html

**Member "ICTsccaCamaro" has shared the event info below:

Hallett in OK has the next HST event planned for May 1,2,3 if anyone is close, i'm registered for the 2nd

https://hallettracing.configio.com/p...ode=RoxtjIbtSw

NPP, MRC, Tinted side & rear reflectors, OEM ZL1 Rockers / 3rd Brake / Darken tail lights, OEM Blk rear splash guards, Satin hood wrap, Fuse pull, Sound tube delete, Cat delete, Ported 95 TB, Ported MSD IM, Dry RotoFab, ARH 1 7/8 headers, E85, "Performance Dyno" Tune, BMR "pieces", "Track" alignment, Hawk DCT-70/70's w/SRF, Goodridge lines, Ti shims, Red powdered calipers, 18" APEX SM-10's w/ Pirelli DH's, FE4 Vert swaybars, Brake cooling ducts, ATI 10% UD, Vorshlag camber plates, OEM 1LE Splitter w/APR Ext., Velossa BIG MOUTH Ram Air, CF QA1, ZLE brakes(F)

Last edited by driven2exceSS; 04-22-2020 at 11:24 AM.
Old 04-21-2020, 07:54 PM   #88
driven2exceSS

CHIN's event at AMP is "Green-green-green" for May 2nd!

https://chintrackdays.com

CHIN's Sebring event status: Saturday/Sunday May 9-10

"Sebring mgmt and Chin Track Days are cautiously optimistic that this event is viable. However, we are still *not confirmed, not cancelled*. We are awaiting a formal announcement from the Governor of Florida on the lifting of statewide 'stay-at-home' orders. Currently, the governor's existing order expires on April 30th. If the governor announces that the order will expire as scheduled, then, the May 9-10 event is ON: green flag. If the Governor announces that the order is to be extended to a later expiration date in May, then, the May 9-10 event is CANCELLED: black flag.

If Florida statewide mandates allow it, the track event will go on with new social separation guidelines in effect, and there will be high expectations for drivers to follow best-practices to prevent virus transmission."

**Member "JD_" has shared the event info below:

The NASA schedule now has the VIRus50 at VIR on the 16th of May. Open track limited to 50 drivers only (well 49 now )

http://nasaracing.net/may-15-17-2020-vir/

Last edited by driven2exceSS; 04-24-2020 at 09:12 AM.
Old 04-24-2020, 09:02 PM   #89
driven2exceSS

CHIN's event status update:

"UPDATED: Friday, 4/24, 1729ET: Chin Track Days announces return to operations! :
The pandemic is fading in some areas, and our track venue partners are beginning to reopen. We are OPENING our late May and June calendar online and resuming driver registration beginning MONDAY 4/27, 9PM. These future dates will all go live at that time:
Road Atlanta: May 23-24, Memorial Day weekend
Mid-Ohio: May 25-26, Memorial Day+Tuesday
Sebring: Saturday, May 30
Sebring: Sunday, May 31
VIR: Monday-Tuesday, June 1-2
NCM MS Park: Saturday-Sunday, June 6-7
Eagles Canyon, Texas: Saturday-Sunday, June 13-14
Circuit of the Americas: Saturday-Sunday, June 27-28"
Old 05-17-2020, 09:28 AM   #90
driven2exceSS

CHIN's limited availability:
Mid-Ohio.. May 25-26th some openings for Solo Drivers
VIR.. June 1-2nd only opening is Advanced Solo Drivers
Glen.. July 1-2nd only a couple Solo Drivers
Old 05-21-2020, 09:34 AM   #91
driven2exceSS

CHIN currently has some spots open for (an originally sold out event) PittRace May 23-24th...
intermediate solo/blue: OPEN
advanced solo/red: OPEN

https://chintrackdays.com/event-deta...UM%2bTJNmCc%3d
Old 06-09-2020, 08:45 AM   #92
driven2exceSS

SCDA has NEW DATES posted: 6/22 Palmer Motorsports Park and 6/27 Thompson Speedway
Old 06-25-2020, 10:50 AM   #93
driven2exceSS

SCDA added a New DATE: 9/8 Lime Rock UNMUFFLED, replaces 9/11
Old 07-08-2020, 05:06 PM   #94
Provoste

Drives: E46 S54 race car, 964C2
Road Atlanta Advanced only HPDE on Friday 7/17/20: 6- 40 minute sessions for $400!

This is a test day for WRL, only 2 run groups for the day, Race Cars and Advanced HPDE. Tons of track time for a very reasonable price. Thought some of you might have interest. I'll be there testing for the S2000 for the race weekend, my dad is bringing the ZLE...hoping for a couple laps to lay down a time in the ZLE! Here's a link to the registration.

https://racewrl.trackrabbit.com/even...PDE-2020-07-17
Provoste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 08:54 PM   #95
driven2exceSS

The COMSCC is expecting to open up its registration in the next day or two for Palmer Motorsports Park "CCW", AND... is also expecting to allow for students for those that are interested. The "Student" format has yet to be announced.
*New members get $50 off their first and second events!!*
https://www.comscc.org
https://www.motorsportreg.com/events...ar-club-505745
Old 07-24-2020, 11:41 AM   #96
driven2exceSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by driven2exceSS View Post
The COMSCC is expecting to open up its registration in the next day or two for Palmer Motorsports Park "CCW", AND... is also expecting to allow for students for those that are interested. The "Student" format has yet to be announced.
*New members get $50 off their first and second events!!*
https://www.motorsportreg.com/events...ar-club-505745
Registration is now open for this event... http://www.motorsportreg.com/events/...ar-club-505745
Old 08-20-2020, 02:46 PM   #97
driven2exceSS

The COMSCC (aka-"COM") HPDE & Time Trial registration is open for Watkins Glen Sept 14-15th (Mon & Tues), AND... is expected to allow for students to SOLO!! lol

*There will be tons of track time with the expected low attendance numbers*

The first day is HPDE/practice with four twenty to thirty minute sessions, or more. The second day is a Time Trial with two twenty to thirty minute HPDE/practice sessions, the Time Trial, and then Open Track until the checker at 5pm. You can register for either, or both, day(s).

**New members get $50 off their first and second events!!**

https://www.motorsportreg.com/events...ar-club-336031[/QUOTE]

Last edited by driven2exceSS; 08-20-2020 at 03:30 PM.
Old 09-09-2020, 08:41 AM   #98
driven2exceSS

Watkins Glen Sept 14-15th (Mon & Tues)... Beautiful weather expected!! I know of three other forum members that registered, all of which have experience with the club. Surprised there will be no new faces taking advantage of this event... IT'S NOT TOO LATE!!