Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Phastek Performance

Old 04-30-2020, 02:32 AM   #1
sean121
sean121

Drives: Chevrolet Bolt. 2017
Advice for my music production?

Hey, I am just wondering if there is a specific Garageband Forum out there where I can get answers to the questions related to Garageband?

I'm aware of the Logic Pro Forum, but not sure about Garageband. Thanks!

I know this is an auto-mobile related forum but I am hoping someone here must know about this and can suggest me something.

Thanks
sean121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 11:59 AM   #2
alexawiliams784

Drives: Alto
here are lots of Forms Available Online For Garageband questions like garageband wonderhowto. You can ask your problem in any music production forums or a forum where you can find music composers and creators.

Personally I have also used garageband so you can post your questions here as well.

I would love to use Gargeband again because it was my first music software ever that I used. But currently I don’t own a Macbook. Do you know any method how I can use garageband on my Windows system.
alexawiliams784 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 01:03 PM   #3
sean121
sean121

Drives: Chevrolet Bolt. 2017
Thanks, man! I will post few of my queries here and hope you would answer me. And yes you can use garageband on windows. But for that you have to turn your system into hybrid macOS. Read this article on this process and surely you will be able to do it.
sean121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 04:00 PM   #4
LillyPinon

Drives: camaro v8
You can visit forums like Home Recording Forum, MPC Forums, and Future Producers etc. to get better advice about music productions. By the way, we also have a band, and we make indie music by using our PC. If you are also willing to produce music on your PC, then you must consider this kind of audio interface https://www.sound-beat.com/audio-interface/. We are using Universal Audio Arrow for our small home studio. It improves recording abilities. Ear training software and pop filters would also assist you in making the right piece of music.
LillyPinon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 05:17 PM   #5
BelinAngel

Drives: Camaro 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyPinon View Post
You can visit forums like Home Recording Forum, MPC Forums, and Future Producers etc. to get better advice about music productions. By the way, we also have a band, and we make indie music by using our PC. If you are also willing to produce music on your PC, then you must consider this kind of audio interface https://www.sound-beat.com/audio-interface/. We are using Universal Audio Arrow for our small home studio. It improves recording abilities. Ear training software and pop filters would also assist you in making the right piece of music.

Oh guys you are doing a good thing. My friend has made good progress in making indie music. He still makes short films under them. I wish you good luck
BelinAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 12:57 PM   #6
LillyPinon

Drives: camaro v8
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelinAngel View Post
Oh guys you are doing a good thing. My friend has made good progress in making indie music. He still makes short films under them. I wish you good luck
Thanks Belin
LillyPinon is offline   Reply With Quote