Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

View Poll Results: Which dates can you make?
Sat. Dec 5th 23 62.16%
Sat. Dec 12th 19 51.35%
Can't make it 4 10.81%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-20-2009, 10:37 AM   #29
Spaceballone

Drives: 1992 Custom RS, 2006 Civic
Sounds good thxs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomerandBoozer View Post
Probably can't do the 12th, the 5th will depend on time and the kids activities. As the last time, even if I can come for an hour or so, will try
Spaceballone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 11:04 AM   #30
mjdodd1107
lifelong Camaro coveter

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
If we keep a list of the toys that have been purchased, it would be up to one person to update on this site, which, for obvious reasons, won't be current at all times. We could try using a spreadsheet on google docs and give access to to edit it in real time.
Old 11-20-2009, 11:39 AM   #31
Spaceballone

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjdodd1107 View Post
If we keep a list of the toys that have been purchased, it would be up to one person to update on this site, which, for obvious reasons, won't be current at all times. We could try using a spreadsheet on google docs and give access to to edit it in real time.
yup we wil get particulars squared away.

woot almost 20 - come on 30
Old 11-20-2009, 05:30 PM   #32
Sapper1

Drives: 2010 RS SS Red with Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBrad View Post
No police I have a warrant out for my arrest.

Either day is good with me, so I won't vote.

Just kidding about the warrant.
Great Brad now the coppers will be there for sure

I am in for either day but voted for the 12th, also since I am in the Army here on the east coast I will try to get my Bn to sponsor some of the "wish list" feel free to send me a pm on that whoever is setting that up
Old 11-20-2009, 05:31 PM   #33
Sapper1

Drives: 2010 RS SS Red with Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darqueling View Post
I can make some sort of database/inventory once the list gets posted to keep track of whats been purchased. (Hint Hint: Spaceballone email me the list asap so I can get that set up ahead of time!) Then it will pretty much come down to making sure you say you either bought it or going to go and get it soon so that it gets taken off the availability list so doubles are not purchased, unless someone can come up with something better. Due to the fact it is 2 weeks away, I could always set up some sort of wishlist on Amazon/Target/wherever so that there is no chance of doubles, but then if it isn't a local store front you will be waiting on shipping which shouldn't be a problem, but will cut it close.
Darq get with me once you get the list and we will see what the Army can take care of right off the top
Old 11-20-2009, 07:39 PM   #34
Spaceballone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapper1 View Post
Great Brad now the coppers will be there for sure

I am in for either day but voted for the 12th, also since I am in the Army here on the east coast I will try to get my Bn to sponsor some of the "wish list" feel free to send me a pm on that whoever is setting that up
Great news. I tried calling the facility today but both ladies were out on vacation, i mean really who needs vacation when you can work! lol. I am gogin to stop by the facility tomorrow and see if i can get the "list" from someone else in the mean time, it will be a dangerous covert opt!
Old 11-20-2009, 07:40 PM   #35
Spaceballone

Quote:
Darq get with me once you get the list and we will see what the Army can take care of right off the top
I got a heavy foot so i am sure i can get away. i have the least UN-noticeable car around...lol
Old 11-23-2009, 08:05 AM   #36
Darqueling

Drives: 2SSRS Yellow w/ Blk BB Stripes
Quote:
LOL, Army do anything? I'll have my Navy guys take care of it. But yea, I can throw something together really quick on one of my web spaces or we can go that route, when I get it I will let you know and see what we can do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceballone View Post
Great news. I tried calling the facility today but both ladies were out on vacation, i mean really who needs vacation when you can work! lol. I am gogin to stop by the facility tomorrow and see if i can get the "list" from someone else in the mean time, it will be a dangerous covert opt!
Keep in mind, some vacation days need to be burned before a certain date. I need to find a way to take off another 4 days before Dec. 18th or I will lose out on those days. But do what you can to get that list and send it to me ASAP so we can get the ball rolling. If you need help breaking in and stealing stuff... I mean "getting the wish list," just let me know and I will tag along.
Darqueling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 08:30 AM   #37
SirBrad
The Captain

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS SIM
Gonna have to miss out on this if it’s the 5th. Between now and the end of the year is just too busy – got things going on every weekend until the end of the year. I still want to make a donation though, so let me know what I can do. I was really looking forward to this.
SirBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 09:00 AM   #38
jims69ss

Drives: 69 SS Camaro Azure Turquiose
spaceballone, i think the best place to meet would be in Boscov's Parking lot on somerdale rd. it is usually wide open...i only live 5 mins from there....need any help with anything let me know

Jim
jims69ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 09:50 AM   #39
tibor

Drives: red jewel
Third time is a charm, I'll be there.
tibor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:11 PM   #40
Spaceballone

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBrad View Post
Gonna have to miss out on this if it’s the 5th. Between now and the end of the year is just too busy – got things going on every weekend until the end of the year. I still want to make a donation though, so let me know what I can do. I was really looking forward to this.
Damn that sucks, but hey gotta make that money to pay for the baby, i understand. But if things change just let me know.

I have the list, what i had to go through to get it...lets just say they know who i am now!

I am working with Darq and Sapper to get it upload so we can start going out and fulfilling requests. Hopefully more people will join before the end date...*wink wink NY*. But if not we have good numbers and once the list is up those who want to donate something can do so by emailing me or emailing the closest Camaro5 NJ member that is going and pass the gift to them to bring. Again once i get home from work i will be getting things moving so we can start preparing for the day. Stay tuned!

PS. So Tibor did you have couch duty or was your wife understanding when you had do evasive maneuvers in NY traffic? lol..... Thanks for joining.
Old 11-24-2009, 09:27 AM   #41
tibor

Drives: red jewel
Understanding no, the evasive maneuvers came when i got home. Those plates can fly....lol.
tibor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 07:32 PM   #42
whitey

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS CGM
I'm good for either day. I'll go shopping then update the list.