Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 04-19-2016, 08:51 PM   #1
Shinebrightx

Drives: 2010 Camaro Z/LT RS
Question RPI..??

Anyone have any trouble recently with RPI not shipping on the date they said they would? I ordered a splitter from them 4/15/16. Their website said flat black would ship WITHIN 24 hours since its in stock. It was a Friday so I knew they probably wouldn't until Monday which was fine. No big deal.. Well they didn't. I contacted them early today 4/19/16 and they said its shipping out today. Now they are closed and it never shipped out. I read some threads but they were several years back stating they suck at shipping. Does my story sound familiar with any of you??
Shinebrightx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 09:04 PM   #2
Geelouise

Drives: 2011 v6
I ordered something that wasn't even custom and was in stock..they took forever it felt like to ship them even though they kept telling me that it was going to ship finally I just called them and spoke to a guy name josh I think was his name.. And said I'm gonna cancel my order and go somewhere else..they ended up giving me shipping and it came within 2 days to my door
Geelouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 09:11 PM   #3
Shinebrightx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geelouise View Post
I ordered something that wasn't even custom and was in stock..they took forever it felt like to ship them even though they kept telling me that it was going to ship finally I just called them and spoke to a guy name josh I think was his name.. And said I'm gonna cancel my order and go somewhere else..they ended up giving me shipping and it came within 2 days to my door
How long did you finally wait before you said you were going to cancel?
Old 04-19-2016, 09:16 PM   #4
Geelouise

Drives: 2011 v6
Hell I waited like a week when they said my order was in stock!..they do need to get themselves together.ive heard the product is always good but then shipping is what kills them..in your case you ordered 4 days ago and still hasn't shipped..and they definitely won't ship it until tomorrow which will be 5..for something they told you they would ship in 24 hours
Geelouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 08:24 AM   #5
Shinebrightx

Bump
Old 04-20-2016, 09:20 AM   #6
ELIC1
Account Suspended

Drives: black and silver
i can tell you for my self i am only going to use vendors that always ship on time and do the right thing after the issue i am having.. i will even spend a little bit more not to have issues.. vendors talk a great game but cant play it.. i have a 3 vendors that always do the right thing.. good luck to you
ELIC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 02:44 PM   #7
Shinebrightx

Well I emailed them today because it still hadnt shipped. They emailed me back saying they would get right on it and ship it. Didn't really believe them but then a few hours later I looked and it was shipped!