Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 08-14-2022, 01:35 PM   #1
ApexTM

Drives: Camaro 6 2018
6th gen sequential shifter

Hi there Forum,

I looked everywhere for infos about a sequential shifter (NOT WHOLE GEARBOX). Can't find a damn thing that's helping me.

I am looking to upgrade my 2018 ZLE M6 with a sequential shifter, i really like the push/pull action of racecars and i saw that some 5th gens have these conversion kits installed made by S1 Sequential.

S1 Sequential makes a conversion kit for the TR6060 gearbox found in our gen6 camaros. I tried contacting them a few times and i only once did recieve an answer like 1 year ago: they do not make this kit for the 6th gen.

I keep looking around and found that they got a product APPARENTLY fitting the 6th gen (says in the description).

https://s1sequential.com/product/mid...d3580587ee36b1

So now i am looking for people that may have done this conversion on their 6th gens or do know more than i do when it comes to things like this.

As i am in europe i don't want to buy something i have no idea of, especially if there are like 10 options with offset levers and whatnot.

Does this fit on the 6th gen or not? The response i got from S1 Sequential makes me very unsure if it fits plug and play (as it states) or doesn't fit at all.

any help will be appreciated!

Apex
ApexTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 02:47 PM   #2
ZapperZ

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE 2022 GMC AT4 HD
Also interested in a personal experience

Last edited by ZapperZ; 11-28-2023 at 03:05 PM.
ZapperZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 09:07 PM   #3
RamAir02
Shadow Gray '19 ZLE M6

Drives: '19 ZL1 1LE M6
According to this page, you're looking at the wrong one. Seems you need the version made for TR6060 with shift linkage. Here.

Makes sense since our shifters are not direct mounted to the trans like 4th gens with the T56 were.

I have no real world experience with one of these sequential shifters -- rather just sharing what I saw digging through their site.
PPF | Paint Correction | ZL1 Addons Rock Guards | ZL1 Addons Lift Pads | ZL1 Addons Feather Lite Tow Hook | JWM Smoked Sidemarkers | Wildhammer Smoked Rear Reflectors | JWM License Plate LEDs | RotoFab CAI | ADM IC Reservoir v2 | BC Forged RZ05 | SPL Toe Arms | BW Brake Deflectors | CMS Roll Bar | Schroth Profi II ASM Harnesses
Sold: '99 Trans Am (bolt-ons & cam) | '00 WS6 (bolt-ons, heads, cam, 12 bolt) | '05 CTS-V (bolt-ons, short throw) | '10 SS/RS M6 (short throw, CAI, coilovers, LTs, catback, JRE tune) | '01 WS6

YouTube
RamAir02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 09:09 PM   #4
atx_traveler

Drives: blue velvet
This is probably the best link: https://s1sequential.com/6th-gen-cam...aa08ffebfa06f6

Seems like it's doable. Who wants to be the guinea pig?
atx_traveler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gearbox, sequential, shifter