Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

AWE Tuning

Old 06-30-2022, 09:28 PM   #1
semif18

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE White
2018 White ZL1 1LE For Sale

Folks, up for sale is my absolutely stunning 2018 ZLE. I'm the 2nd owner, currently has 10,000 miles (I purchased the car with 1100 miles. The previous owner is an older gentleman who wondered why he bought a track car when he never goes to the track and just cruises around). Car has never seen the track (I planned to track it but always had an excuse and never made it). I do not say this lightly....I will put my ZLE up against ANY ZLE of any mileage in the nation, period. I'm obsessive compulsive about my cars and I take insane care of them. This car has never seen rain and has been garaged its entire life. 100% stock motor. I'll address the concern some people have with the oil pump. The car was first purchased in Mar, 2019 so the 5 year powertrain warranty runs through Mar, 2024. I've never spent a single second worried about the oil pump because I knew it was covered. The car has run absolutely perfect its entire time with me. It's been my weekend toy, driving in the mountains. Interior is perfect, flawless, 10 out of 10, just as when it was in the showroom. ZERO scratches anywhere front and back. Literally no blemishes. the car is stock mechanically, there are several upgrades I've made to the car, almost all cosmetic.

1. PPF is on entire car, front to back, except for the trunk and rear panel (none of the black painted aero has PPF). There are tiny barely noticeable little marks on the rear quarters, but they are ALL on the PPF, NOT the paint! The paint is 99.99999% perfect. There is a single blemish on the entire car, it's on the back. I would challenge anyone to actually find it. Otherwise you are looking at literally a perfect car.
2. I added matte black vinyl wrap to roof to match hood.
3. Door handles are painted black.
4. Added rear sunshade to back window.
5. Wheels are BC Forged KL13s. Exact ZLE spec. Tires are Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2s (315/30/19 front, 345/30/19 rear). I think the tires have about 2000 miles on them.
6. Soler Performance Throttle controller. A note on this. In my opinion the SINGLE BEST upgrade you can do to your car. Works perfect and it's like a real time tuning device. Absolutely awesome!
7. Green filter.
8. Black gas cap.
9. Custom ZL1 floor mats.
10. Stainless Works Axle Back exhaust.
11. All reflectors blacked out.

I'm happy to take detailed video of the car for anyone who is not local.

Clean Title in hand.

$70k, price is firm. PM if interested.
Attached Images

semif18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 09:30 PM   #2
semif18

Interior Pics
Attached Images

Old 06-30-2022, 09:40 PM   #3
Keko

Drives: 2023 ZLE M6
Looks great. What is your reason for selling?
Old 06-30-2022, 10:50 PM   #4
semif18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keko View Post
Looks great. What is your reason for selling?
Good question. I am a bit of a freak when it comes to cars. I've owned 5 toys in the last 8 years (2013 ZL1, 2009 ZR1, 2015 Z/28, 2016 GT4, now the 2018 ZLE) so about every 15-18 months I get the itch to get something else. I'm on month 16 with this car. I test drove a Grand Sport today. Absolutely amazing car, except it's an Auto and I'm a hard core manual guy. I thought I might jump on it because of how nice it is but I didn't pull the trigger. So bottom line is I'm now looking for a C7 Grand Sport or Z06.
Old 07-02-2022, 06:31 PM   #5
semif18

Car is no longer available for sale. Moderators, if you could please take this thread down. Thank you.
Old 07-17-2022, 02:26 PM   #6
Sgtrod

Drives: Camaro 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by semif18 View Post
Good question. I am a bit of a freak when it comes to cars. I've owned 5 toys in the last 8 years (2013 ZL1, 2009 ZR1, 2015 Z/28, 2016 GT4, now the 2018 ZLE) so about every 15-18 months I get the itch to get something else. I'm on month 16 with this car. I test drove a Grand Sport today. Absolutely amazing car, except it's an Auto and I'm a hard core manual guy. I thought I might jump on it because of how nice it is but I didn't pull the trigger. So bottom line is I'm now looking for a C7 Grand Sport or Z06.
Cant imagine the grand sport compares to this car. They compared the zle to the zr1 on the mags. I had a c7 z06 and a 2018 ss 1le. I would not ditch the Zle for anything less than a z06 and even then the camaro has its own badassery
Sgtrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2022, 04:09 PM   #7
semif18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgtrod View Post
Cant imagine the grand sport compares to this car. They compared the zle to the zr1 on the mags. I had a c7 z06 and a 2018 ss 1le. I would not ditch the Zle for anything less than a z06 and even then the camaro has its own badassery
You essentially answered the question about why I pulled the ZLE off the market. True story, I went to Carmax to get a quote for the car. As I was walking towards the front door I turned around and looked at the ZLE and immediately thought to myself, "What the hell are you doing? You are planning to sell this car to get something SLOWER. This thing is awesome, why would you get rid of it." I never walked in the door. I got back in the car, came home and pulled it off the market. So as you mention, I've set my sights higher. If I'm going to sell this car it's only going to be for something more capable, like a Z06, but as I'm typing this I'm thinking about the fact that the car that I really want, the car that is semi obtainable, very close in performance, but has always just made me drool.........a 911 GT3 (991 Generation, the 992s are ridiculously overpriced right now). I really started getting into cars about 10 years ago and when the 991 GT3 came out there was literally nothing else I wanted. I purchased a GT4, loved it, then gave it up for this car, but now I'm going to try and be patient and wait for prices to come down to a reasonable level and get a GT3. Performance wise it's gonna probably be a wash, not really much difference, but that's not the point. Now, I say all this and the car is technically not for sale, but if someone made an offer I'd think about it.......it's one of those things where I don't really want to sell it, but for the right $ I would do it......everything is up for sale if the $ is right........
Old 07-19-2022, 10:15 AM   #8
wiredup62

Drives: inbetween
Quote:
Originally Posted by semif18 View Post
You essentially answered the question about why I pulled the ZLE off the market. True story, I went to Carmax to get a quote for the car. As I was walking towards the front door I turned around and looked at the ZLE and immediately thought to myself, "What the hell are you doing? You are planning to sell this car to get something SLOWER. This thing is awesome, why would you get rid of it." I never walked in the door. I got back in the car, came home and pulled it off the market. So as you mention, I've set my sights higher. If I'm going to sell this car it's only going to be for something more capable, like a Z06, but as I'm typing this I'm thinking about the fact that the car that I really want, the car that is semi obtainable, very close in performance, but has always just made me drool.........a 911 GT3 (991 Generation, the 992s are ridiculously overpriced right now). I really started getting into cars about 10 years ago and when the 991 GT3 came out there was literally nothing else I wanted. I purchased a GT4, loved it, then gave it up for this car, but now I'm going to try and be patient and wait for prices to come down to a reasonable level and get a GT3. Performance wise it's gonna probably be a wash, not really much difference, but that's not the point. Now, I say all this and the car is technically not for sale, but if someone made an offer I'd think about it.......it's one of those things where I don't really want to sell it, but for the right $ I would do it......everything is up for sale if the $ is right........
So, I am coming out of a 991 GT3, silver, manual. Fantastic car!!! Everything you think and hope it will be, so a very worthwhile quest. I have other, more expensive hobbies than cars (think offshore fishing), so am looking for the performance, but without having as much money tied into a car that I will probably only track. Hence, why I am looking for ZL1 1LE's. Yours looks great, and may perhaps be willing to make an offer. My hesitance is based on the fact that the other reason I sold the GT3 was due to shoulder injury/pain when shifting at the track. So, I really want a manual, but am wondering if an A10 will prevent further irritation.
wiredup62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 11:26 AM   #9
NYS2

Drives: 20 Crush 2SS/1LE Volvo XC90
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredup62 View Post
So, I am coming out of a 991 GT3, silver, manual. Fantastic car!!! Everything you think and hope it will be, so a very worthwhile quest. I have other, more expensive hobbies than cars (think offshore fishing), so am looking for the performance, but without having as much money tied into a car that I will probably only track. So, I really want a manual, but am wondering if an A10 will prevent further irritation.
Go for smaller fish…
NYS2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 09:13 PM   #10
rcandiloro

Drives: 2018 ZLE
Ok folks, car is being traded in on Tuesday. Dealer is giving me $62k, but I will take $65k private party (I will not take $64k to deal with the hassle of selling the car). Here is a link to some glamour shots I had a pro take. These are not fully edited, he just wanted me to see the initial shots and then pick my favorites to fully edit.

https://kevindriverphotography.pixie...ronniescamero/

The password to actually see the pics is: BtXEWwWok9
rcandiloro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 09:01 AM   #11
rcandiloro

Drives: 2018 ZLE
Car is sold!
rcandiloro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 10:02 PM   #12
Gouki

Drives: 2014 Z/28
Did you manage to sell it or trade?