Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 04-25-2014, 10:04 AM   #15
JDP Sales

Drives: Chevys at the limit
Nice car! Love the Summit white!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007
JDP Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 10:19 AM   #16
trainjeff24

Drives: 2017 ZL1, 2015 STI, 2013 ZL1
My ZL1 is my daily. I often describe it as Jekyll and Hyde in conversations with my friends, I feel the ZL1 is one of the most (if not most) track capable and cruiser friendly cars. (Besides gas consumption). Glad you enjoy the car tho!!!!
Old 04-25-2014, 10:44 AM   #17
PolydoraWhite

Drives: Camaro ZL1 2014 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Svc View Post
Great looking ZL1!

Any compliments yet on the road?

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care

I love driving the ZL1 - I have had zero problems so far but the mileage is still quite low - its only been 4 days and I have to work!!
One thing that I found really impressive was the thank you note that the assembly plant manager in Oshawa hid in my car. He emailed me after I took delivery and told me to look in a specific spot in the car. I found a hand-written note from him thanking me for supporting the Camaro program! Really nice touch!
PolydoraWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 10:55 AM   #18
super60
Built with Pride "Oshawa"

Drives: 2011 Chev Silverado Z71 Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolydoraWhite View Post
I love driving the ZL1 - I have had zero problems so far but the mileage is still quite low - its only been 4 days and I have to work!!
One thing that I found really impressive was the thank you note that the assembly plant manager in Oshawa hid in my car. He emailed me after I took delivery and told me to look in a specific spot in the car. I found a hand-written note from him thanking me for supporting the Camaro program! Really nice touch!
Well I'm not that far up the chain of command here in Oshawa with regards to being the plant manager , I'm actually just a regular Joe Blow working the line , who has the awesome job of inspecting your new 5THGENS rolling off the line The note is my way of thanking our customers for their continued support of GM and Team Camaro

Best Regards from Canada and enjoy your new ZL1

Mike Judge
Super60

In Memory of Dawson Ellert .
super60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 07:51 AM   #19
PolydoraWhite

Drives: Camaro ZL1 2014 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by super60 View Post
Well I'm not that far up the chain of command here in Oshawa with regards to being the plant manager , I'm actually just a regular Joe Blow working the line , who has the awesome job of inspecting your new 5THGENS rolling off the line The note is my way of thanking our customers for their continued support of GM and Team Camaro

Best Regards from Canada and enjoy your new ZL1

Mike Judge
Super60

In any event, I appreciate the personal touch and the quality control that the Camaro team employs in producing these awesome vehicles! Keep up the good work and THANKS!!
PolydoraWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 09:13 AM   #20
AZ-ZL1
Dry Heat My @ss

Drives: 2012 ZL1 SUMMIT WHITE
Quote:
Originally Posted by hognutz View Post
yeah I was one of those lucky ones. ordered the day pricing was anounced and waiting till july of the next year.

doesn't seem like a big deal now but at the time I was losing my sh$t.

most people don't know this but the trophy husband association of America’s slogan is "patience is not our virtue."
Mine was built on a Wed......Friday was the last day for the 12's. I was close to tears that
week. A couple of Camaro "angels" made mine happen (see post #18). Can't even imagine what you were feeling, particularly since patience is not........
2012 #1765: Xpel Clear Bra, 15% Tint, M2W, LPE GT9 Cam, Ported Heads & Snout, Upgraded Valve Train, 90mm TB, LPE Dual Fan HX, 2.55 Upper, 9.1 Lower (18%), Id850's, KB BAP, Roto-fab CAI, AR Stainless Headers, 673 rwhp, A6, Nothin but Fun!
AZ-ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 06:52 PM   #21
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolydoraWhite View Post
Wow,

That's awesome! We certainly hope you continue to enjoy and wish you many more miles of smiles .

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 08:11 PM   #22
OC ZL1

Drives: 2013 ZL1 AGM
I appreciate the OP topic. I drive a Plug in Prius as my daily driver. Not because I'm a tree hugger,but because the Prius allows me to save on commuting time (solo car pool lane access in California)to the office and home. I had initially thought about getting a personalized plate with Mr. Hyde, as the ZL1 can be a beast. People think it's funny that I own such vastly different cars. Truth be told, they are both great at what they're intended to do.

By the way, the Mustangs chase me (not vice versus).
Old 05-02-2014, 08:31 PM   #23
crabapple

Drives: '12 ZR1
Very nice and welcome!!!!
crabapple is offline   Reply With Quote