Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 05-16-2018, 10:09 AM   #57
StingrayblueSS

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS
Other than the paint job I think Oshawa did excellent work
StingrayblueSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 12:20 PM   #58
djcolopi

Drives: @orange_maro
Quote:
Originally Posted by rontammy0 View Post
In reality I think members think more of Camarofreds opinion then yours. There is a fact for ya.
Yeah and people think the Earth is flat, 12% of Americans believe in lizard people, etc. Just because some people believe or think something, does not mean much. However, when people are unable to refute anything, they like to get side tracked and discuss other things
Old 05-16-2018, 12:24 PM   #59
djcolopi

Quote:
Originally Posted by detamble13 View Post
You've taken my response very seriously and I appreciate that... although it wasn't meant to be taken as such it's provided some entertaining posts.
I'm sure there is a set of metrics that could better define the quality of the 5th Gen vs the 6th Gen than the banter taking place in this thread. But what fun would that be.
Also, the average Canadian penis size is 204mm. Fact.
This is really just to get me to 1000 posts on camaro5 lol I would not be using emojis in a serious discussion, this is more light hearted fun and a camaro5 stat booster lol
Old 05-16-2018, 12:25 PM   #60
ZED SLED

Drives: 2017 Mosaic Bk ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by detamble13 View Post
You've taken my response very seriously and I appreciate that... although it wasn't meant to be taken as such it's provided some entertaining posts.
I'm sure there is a set of metrics that could better define the quality of the 5th Gen vs the 6th Gen than the banter taking place in this thread. But what fun would that be.
Also, the average Canadian penis size is 204mm. Fact.
We're talking men, not mooses, or meese, or wtf

ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 12:32 PM   #61
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by djcolopi View Post
Yeah and people think the Earth is flat, 12% of Americans believe in lizard people, etc. Just because some people believe or think something, does not mean much. However, when people are unable to refute anything, they like to get side tracked and discuss other things
Hardly the place to post google search results. You seem to post alot of unimportant info in a thread thats lighthearted. In fact you posted up the first uptight comment. Lets move on.
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 01:18 PM   #62
djcolopi

Quote:
Hardly the place to post google search results. You seem to post alot of unimportant info in a thread thats lighthearted. In fact you posted up the first uptight comment. Lets move on.
I'm an engineer, we know a little bit of everything. What I posted is also common knowledge. Nothing was just 'google'd search', not my fault I pursue knowledge You could also tell in my comments I was being light hearted (use of emojis specifically). I was actually the first one to use that term in this comment section, 'light hearted fun', but I guess Canadians lack reading skills

One more post to reach 1000 on camaro5
Old 05-16-2018, 01:24 PM   #63
DRKS1D3

Drives: '17 Corvette Grand Sport M7
Lol! Another thread started on a subjective topic, where a large portion of the posts will be stated as fact. This site kills me!!!

**SOLD**2011 TRIPLE BLACK SS CONVERTIBLE--6 SPEED MANUAL, MANY MODS, 455 RWHP/435 RWTQ

DAD'S RIDE: 2012 ZL1 #1866--BLACK, 6 SPEED MANUAL, EXPOSED CF HOOD, POLISHED WHEELS, SUNROOF, ROTO-FAB INTAKE

"Silly Americans, taking from the rich and giving to the poor only works in fairy tales. Success is earned here!".
DRKS1D3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 01:32 PM   #64
djcolopi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRKS1D3 View Post
Lol! Another thread started on a subjective topic, where a large portion of the posts will be stated as fact. This site kills me!!!
You need to join some camaro Facebook groups lol (its +182 for 10-13')
Attached Images

Old 05-16-2018, 02:52 PM   #65
KenKat

Drives: 2014 2LT RS Summit White
Quote:
Hey, lizard people are real. It is the only way to explain certain things in the world...
KenKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 03:02 PM   #66
sherob

Drives: 2015 SW 1SS/RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenKat View Post
Hey, lizard people are real. It is the only way to explain certain things in the world...
The Lizard King...

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=17325&pictureid=134228
sherob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 04:12 PM   #67
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Quote:
I'm an engineer, we know a little bit of everything. What I posted is also common knowledge. Nothing was just 'google'd search', not my fault I pursue knowledge You could also tell in my comments I was being light hearted (use of emojis specifically). I was actually the first one to use that term in this comment section, 'light hearted fun', but I guess Canadians lack reading skills

One more post to reach 1000 on camaro5
Sorry I was just explaining to one of the engineers in my dept which way to turn the wrench to loosen a nut on an overhead crane attachment....true story. Anyway back to how your an engineer and how you know a little about everything.....please continue.
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 06:03 PM   #68
SquawkVFR
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Sorry I was just explaining to one of the engineers in my dept which way to turn the wrench to loosen a nut on an overhead crane attachment....true story. Anyway back to how your an engineer and how you know a little about everything.....please continue.
Ahhhh Canadian engineers and that pesky metric directional loosening system.
SquawkVFR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 08:07 PM   #69
djcolopi

Quote:
Well I can’t trust anything from someone who lacks any reading comprehension, but cool story If this story is true, it would seem that your so called engineers lack critical skills which their counter-parts have in the good old United States. So I guess I would trust a car built in the USA over Canada in this case 🇺🇸
Old 05-16-2018, 08:09 PM   #70
djcolopi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquawkVFR View Post
Ahhhh Canadian engineers and that pesky metric directional loosening system.
Everyone uses the metric system in th STEM community; however, this is gold lol
Attached Images