Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Specific Packages / Variants > 6th gen Camaro Convertible

Phastek Performance

Old 12-09-2019, 08:07 AM   #1
Warsteiner

Drives: 2016 Red Hot 2LT RS Vert
RCA to the trunk

So I got the PAC GM-61 amp interface and it connects under the dash. This means I have to get a few sets of RCA cables to the trunk from the dash. Has anyone else done this? Is there a good path to run the cable to get to the trunk? I am assuming I can just follow some other cables in the car but want to see if anyone else has a good path for the cables.

PS I am posting in this forum instead of the audio video because I am guessing the patch for a convertible will be different than the path for the hard top.

Thanks,
Wars
Old 12-09-2019, 04:18 PM   #2
GroundhogSS

Drives: '17 2SS convertible'20 Yukon Denali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warsteiner View Post
So I got the PAC GM-61 amp interface and it connects under the dash. This means I have to get a few sets of RCA cables to the trunk from the dash. Has anyone else done this? Is there a good path to run the cable to get to the trunk? I am assuming I can just follow some other cables in the car but want to see if anyone else has a good path for the cables.

PS I am posting in this forum instead of the audio video because I am guessing the patch for a convertible will be different than the path for the hard top.

Thanks,
Wars

I needed to run a wire to the back for my rear dash cam. I pulled it down the right side kick panel and under the carpet where the floor meets the side. Not to hard to do. I only needed to get behind the rear seat back to run it up to my bracket for the cam. Can't attach it to the rear window. I had to make the angel in the bracket to let the top clear when lowering.

Name:  20180802_125600.jpg
Views: 356
Size:  174.2 KB

Delivered: 08/15/2016

#TeamBeckyD

GroundhogSS is offline   Reply With Quote