Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels | Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack

AWE Tuning

Old 04-11-2019, 11:03 AM   #1
SikCamaroSS

Drives: Camaro SS
in love with my MRR M228 Wheels :)

Ok so i know its been posted a lot but i love how the MRR M228 Wheels look on my Camaro ..
Element Wheels was awesome to deal with and helped big time .. quick shipping and great email customer serivce from there team
Attached Images

2017 Red Hot Camaro 2SS - A8, Factory Ground Effects, Mag Ride , Adrenaline red interior, All Black bowties, MBRP Axel Back Exhaust , Roto Fab Dry intake, Pray performance ported intake manifold , GM 95mm TB , Kooks coated Headers & high flow cats Jannetty Racing Dyno tuned by Ted , C7 Zl1 front splitter , MMR Z28 style wheels , Wildhammer Carbon fiber steering wheel , Anvil auto carbon gloss Spoiler
Dyno 440 HP 440tq 93 pump gas
SikCamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 11:09 AM   #2
RyanR623

Drives: SS A8, NPP, Red Hot
Looks good. Love the lip too! Where did you get it?
RyanR623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 11:16 AM   #3
fivewunoh

Drives: 18 NFG 1ss M6
Looks good man! Is your car lowered at all? If so, what springs are you running?
fivewunoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 11:33 AM   #4
SikCamaroSS

Hey RyanR623 .. Thanks , The Lip is American Authorities easy on fit where factory ground effects lip was

fivewunoh , Stock Ride hight with Mag Ride hasn't been lowered but i think looks it because of the Mickey Thompson taller tires
2017 Red Hot Camaro 2SS - A8, Factory Ground Effects, Mag Ride , Adrenaline red interior, All Black bowties, MBRP Axel Back Exhaust , Roto Fab Dry intake, Pray performance ported intake manifold , GM 95mm TB , Kooks coated Headers & high flow cats Jannetty Racing Dyno tuned by Ted , C7 Zl1 front splitter , MMR Z28 style wheels , Wildhammer Carbon fiber steering wheel , Anvil auto carbon gloss Spoiler
Old 04-11-2019, 11:51 AM   #5
Carlos_MRRWheelsInc

Drives: camaro
Man these wheels just make the car, Looking damn good ! Thank you for the support
Carlos_MRRWheelsInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 12:42 PM   #6
fivewunoh

Drives: 18 NFG 1ss M6
That's sick! I'm looking to do something similar with my next set of wheels tires. Fill in the wheel gap without lowering the car.
Is the speedo off pretty bad with that setup?
fivewunoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 12:51 PM   #7
SikCamaroSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by fivewunoh View Post
That's sick! I'm looking to do something similar with my next set of wheels tires. Fill in the wheel gap without lowering the car.
Is the speedo off pretty bad with that setup?
I don't think its off by a lot i think when i did the online calculations page it was at most off by 5mph around 100mph .. i forget which online page i tried but you can google it and do the calculations

officer i wasn't speeding its my bigger tires to blame lol
Old 04-11-2019, 09:16 PM   #8
The_sim

Drives: 2016 2SS, NGM, M6, NPP, MRC
How wide are your wheels and what is the offsets? What tire size did you use?
2016 2SS Nightfall Grey Metallic | M6 | NPP | MRC | NAV | Brembo 6-Piston Brakes | Rotofab Dry Filter w Sound Delete | Vmax Ported Throttle Body | Secondary Cat Delete | GM Front Splitter | C7 Carbon ZL1 Side Skirts | GM Taillights and Third Brake Light | Black Bowties and SS Badges | ZL1 Addons Deluxe Rock Guards | Diode Dynamics Side Markers | Sto N Sho Front Plate | All Bulbs Upgraded to LED |
The_sim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 09:23 PM   #9
SikCamaroSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_sim View Post
How wide are your wheels and what is the offsets? What tire size did you use?
20x9 25mm front , 20x10 35mm rear .. Mickey Thompson street comp 245 40 front 275 45 rear all perfect fit
Old 12-08-2019, 09:45 PM   #10
SSmash

Drives: Mosaic Black Camaro 2SS
SikCamaroSS,
Any additional pics of your setup?

I am looking at jumping into the 20x9 and 20x10 setup with my stock tires (245/40 & 275/35), but wanted to see what the fitment looked like on these M228's.
SSmash is offline   Reply With Quote