Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

AWE Tuning

Old 01-16-2018, 11:42 PM   #29
Oramac2016

Drives: 2016 Camaro RS
Dont sell what you dont have..... That would probably make a better business. Thats just as bad as pre-orders. Even worst actually. Is that to cut down on overhead? He does sound like a great guy but once money is involved then patience only goes so far. Its a few other companies that have got on here, promoted products off demo/prototype pieces to get the hype going, give release dates, then don’t deliver. I think at some point, I personally would just give everyone a refund and just say ill open ordering up again once I have these to ship.
Old 01-16-2018, 11:47 PM   #30
1le32907

Drives: Summit white 1le ss
Worst part is been a week and a half and no one can response from the last time I spoke with him. For someone running a business it does not sound like he knows what is actually going on especially since we can never get any sort of concrete answer. I was gonna buy more iroc stuff what have waited to see how this experience turns out and I’m not feeling the love anymore.
1le32907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 08:15 AM   #31
Dustya

Drives: Overkill Supercharged 2016 CamaroV6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oramac2016 View Post
Dont sell what you dont have..... That would probably make a better business. Thats just as bad as pre-orders. Even worst actually. Is that to cut down on overhead? He does sound like a great guy but once money is involved then patience only goes so far. Its a few other companies that have got on here, promoted products off demo/prototype pieces to get the hype going, give release dates, then don’t deliver. I think at some point, I personally would just give everyone a refund and just say ill open ordering up again once I have these to ship.
Anderson composites is the same way, Friend purchased hood supposed to take 4 weeks took 3 months .. then they ordered the sides were told they were in stock could ship in 3 days directly from anderson that was 2 months ago.

All these companies seem to make items as they get ordered and dont keep any stock its not just 6le..

American Authority is the only company I know for the 6th gen camaro that can ship your item almost right away.

ok ok .... you can buy duraflex items and get them shipped quickly but well i wont even get on that topic.

Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/hyperhawkcamaro/
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHR...-ilSpV3gMQnTuA

Supercharged with Overkill Superchargers http://www.v6superchargers.com
Dustya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 06:45 PM   #32
Arugon

Drives: Summit White Camaro SS
This is a direct auto-response email I just got from Mark and probably explains why some of you guys have not received a response in over a week.

"If you have noticed odd ads from our Facebook page I apologize. I realized this evening that my personal laptop was hacked. No customer information is stored on it but they used Facebook and my personal bank account to post and boost those ads.

Logging on from the desktop I also have over 100 unread emails that weren't on my laptop. I'll be going through these in the evening, some our weeks old, my sincerest apologies none of these were showing on my laptop. It's been slow and buggy, now unfortunately I know why.

I'll be replying to all emails in the evening."
Old 01-17-2018, 06:50 PM   #33
Capt Insaino

Drives: Fifty Anniversary Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arugon View Post
This is a direct auto-response email I just got from Mark and probably explains why some of you guys have not received a response in over a week.

"If you have noticed odd ads from our Facebook page I apologize. I realized this evening that my personal laptop was hacked. No customer information is stored on it but they used Facebook and my personal bank account to post and boost those ads.

Logging on from the desktop I also have over 100 unread emails that weren't on my laptop. I'll be going through these in the evening, some our weeks old, my sincerest apologies none of these were showing on my laptop. It's been slow and buggy, now unfortunately I know why.

I'll be replying to all emails in the evening."
Capt Insaino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 06:51 PM   #34
1le32907

That is great news
Old 01-19-2018, 08:46 AM   #35
Eyefixstuff

Drives: 16’ 2SS A8 HBM Procharged
Has anyone gotten a response since that auto reply? At this point I’m just trying to cancel my order and now there’s this.

“Our owner, Mark, will be unavailable most likely through the weekend. The Facebook hack (if you noticed weird click bait style sponsored ads from our Facebook page it's because it was hacked) spread ransomware across his devices.

His laptop and desk top are being serviced, replacement phones due in on Monday.

In the meantime, for any NEW order questions please e-mail kyle@6LEDesigns.com For ongoing questions you had with Mark he will answer as soon as possible, no later than Monday (unfortunately, most email questions involve logging into our back end, PayPal, etc... something you can not safely do on a shared device).

This is an auto-response.

Mark DeLisle- Owner
6LE Designs LLC”
Eyefixstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 09:12 AM   #36
1le32907

Same thing I got last night after the 4th email in 2 weeks still noth
Old 01-19-2018, 12:27 PM   #37
Arugon

Mark sure has some bad luck huh
Old 01-22-2018, 05:31 PM   #38
Bigdave18629

Drives: 2016 White 2SS Vert A8 Maggie S/C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighunter View Post
Well i hope he gets me my hood in the next month or two so i can have it painted in the spring. He has my money, i know that for sure and didn't have any issues taking it.

IMO, if he can't ship when he says they should ship, don't take our money until you actually ship them.
Bigdave18629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 05:38 PM   #39
Bigdave18629

Drives: 2016 White 2SS Vert A8 Maggie S/C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustya View Post
I can tell you I have 5 different items on order from him Hood oct 14th and other pieces oct 24th some of which is not his product. His communication is great but never a solid answer unfortunately. Ive seen his products and they are good would hate to see his market ruined by heavily missed deadlines. Im rolling into 3 months of waiting im at a battle with myself how much longer I want to wait.. with no real ETA or shipment date im guessing at least another month. Its kind of disheartening because I was really excited for these items.

In the end I feel it will all be worth it there is nothing else on the market like his items so what can you do.

I am positive mark will deliver just hope its soon
Wow, I don't feel so bad now. I have been waiting since 11/10 and have seen nothing. Was just told that the Skorpion rear spoiler had to go back into R&D for strength. I hope it is worth the wait, my patience with this is getting thin. I know my customers wouldn't deal with this, but I guess this is a very niche market.
Bigdave18629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 06:34 PM   #40
Arugon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdave18629 View Post
Wow, I don't feel so bad now. I have been waiting since 11/10 and have seen nothing. Was just told that the Skorpion rear spoiler had to go back into R&D for strength. I hope it is worth the wait, my patience with this is getting thin. I know my customers wouldn't deal with this, but I guess this is a very niche market.
11/10? Brother I've been waiting for the spoiler since 8/15 lol. God help me
Old 01-22-2018, 07:27 PM   #41
6LE Designs

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arugon View Post
11/10? Brother I've been waiting for the spoiler since 8/15 lol. God help me
Keep your eye out in the next two weeks

Everyone else, please email with your specific order and we will get to you.

We have had incredible fortune lately.. but we are still here and have everyone’s orders. We are catching up from the sales and Sema explosion we did not expect. We appreciate everyone with their patience, most orders will be caught up with their wait times in the next two weeks.
6LE Designs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 08:23 PM   #42
Arugon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6LE Designs View Post
Keep your eye out in the next two weeks

Everyone else, please email with your specific order and we will get to you.

We have had incredible fortune lately.. but we are still here and have everyone’s orders. We are catching up from the sales and Sema explosion we did not expect. We appreciate everyone with their patience, most orders will be caught up with their wait times in the next two weeks.