Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

AWE Tuning

Old 03-23-2021, 02:24 PM   #1
Kevin C-ZL1

Drives: 2015 ZL1, 2015 Z28
Report Post??

Hi,
I have been going around with a fellow about buying some ZL1 parts from him and I noticed that when he posted a list of the parts and prices, at the bottom of the thread it says----"Mr XYZ is online Report Post".
What does this mean? Is he a problem seller or has he been banned from the forum in the past? I certainly don't want to do any business with him if he is a scammer.
Looking for input from moderators.
Thanks,
Kevin C.
Kevin C-ZL1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 08:24 PM   #2
Camaro2ss2010

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin C-ZL1 View Post
Hi,
I have been going around with a fellow about buying some ZL1 parts from him and I noticed that when he posted a list of the parts and prices, at the bottom of the thread it says----"Mr XYZ is online Report Post".
What does this mean? Is he a problem seller or has he been banned from the forum in the past? I certainly don't want to do any business with him if he is a scammer.
Looking for input from moderators.
Thanks,
Kevin C.
There are a lot of good people on this site but I’m sure there are some that are not. If it don’t feel right it probably isn’t. Just watch out for yourself and use your best judgement. FYI I am not a mod, just my two cents.
ECS supercharger, custom ground cam, ported throttle body, long tube headers, aeromotive fuel pump, fic injectors, ATI super damper, Corsa Extreme exhaust, elite engineering catch can and many other things.
Camaro2ss2010 is offline   Reply With Quote