BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 03-18-2020, 12:35 PM   #239
Greenhornet2

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS LS3 Whipple
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroJim56 View Post
Okay, I will say it, since no one will.

You are an ignorant asshole.
Lol ok. Do you know anyone with it? The hardest hit countries infection rate was lower than .0005% and are on the recovery. Statistics don't lie. Numbers are numbers. Again, turn off the TV, you'll be fine. You might lose your job and your house, but you won't, nor will you likely know anyone who catches the virus.
Whipple 2.9 CAI ID1050x injectors ZL1 Pump JRE FPCM JMS Voltage booster JRE Rough Idle blower cam BTR .660 springs CHE trunnion kit 1 7/8 Speed Engineering Borla Atak JRE scoop 1.5" lowering springs BMR trailing arms and toe links Cradle inserts 704WHP 603WTQ 93 octane

Last edited by Greenhornet2; 03-18-2020 at 12:47 PM.
Greenhornet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 12:36 PM   #240
ZED SLED

Drives: 2017 Mosaic Bk ZL1 M6
Man, now with the name calling. the ole internet muscles are sure getting a workout in this thread.

ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 12:39 PM   #241
silversleeper
Big Crow

Drives: '13 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by detamble13 View Post
What is the benefit of blowing this whole situation out of proportion?
Countries are acting according to what health professionals are recommending.
And there in lies the problem.
Ask a health professional how do you avoid catching a cold or virus?
A: Wash your hands wear a mask stay locked in your house don't touch anything don't have visitors. Don't procreate.

Are they correct, yep. Has always been that way. Now it takes someone with a brain, could be a few health professionals in that category, that realize we must risk catching something to live our lives.
Live life to it's fullest or in panic in your self created and voted for prison?
silversleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 01:17 PM   #242
DRKS1D3

Drives: '17 Corvette Grand Sport M7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZED SLED View Post
Man, now with the name calling. the ole internet muscles are sure getting a workout in this thread.
Agreed.

The internet is a very useful tool; however, it has also provided a vehicle for people like these to talk tough, call names and start fights from the safety of their recliners. It is beyond imbecilic and is also quite mind-boggling that a portion of individuals cannot have a discussion (via the internet) without acting as if they are 6'5", 300lbs. and bulletproof.

Pure foolishness...

**SOLD**2011 TRIPLE BLACK SS CONVERTIBLE--6 SPEED MANUAL, MANY MODS, 455 RWHP/435 RWTQ

DAD'S RIDE: 2012 ZL1 #1866--BLACK, 6 SPEED MANUAL, EXPOSED CF HOOD, POLISHED WHEELS, SUNROOF, ROTO-FAB INTAKE

"Silly Americans, taking from the rich and giving to the poor only works in fairy tales. Success is earned here!".
DRKS1D3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 01:30 PM   #243
Greenhornet2

People tend to get very upset when they are scared. I don't take offense i run my life by logic not emotion.
Whipple 2.9 CAI ID1050x injectors ZL1 Pump JRE FPCM JMS Voltage booster JRE Rough Idle blower cam BTR .660 springs CHE trunnion kit 1 7/8 Speed Engineering Borla Atak JRE scoop 1.5" lowering springs BMR trailing arms and toe links Cradle inserts 704WHP 603WTQ 93 octane
Old 03-18-2020, 02:06 PM   #244
Moto-Mojo
Fast Cars and Old Guitars

Drives: 2015 2SS RS (L99, baby!)
On a corporate sales call as I type. Except for reducing the annual operating plan, we were told to wash your hands, move along, nothing to see here and go sell something. Doesn’t sound like we’re too worried IN SPITE of being the OE driveshaft supplier to Ford and Dodge light trucks. Which just closed their plants in Detroit. As did GM and Honda.

So you all tell me how much to prep/panic?
Old 03-18-2020, 03:12 PM   #245
StingrayblueSS

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto-Mojo View Post
On a corporate sales call as I type. Except for reducing the annual operating plan, we were told to wash your hands, move along, nothing to see here and go sell something. Doesn’t sound like we’re too worried IN SPITE of being the OE driveshaft supplier to Ford and Dodge light trucks. Which just closed their plants in Detroit. As did GM and Honda.

So you all tell me how much to prep/panic?
Indiana just deployed the national guard. A national lock down is coming.
12.391 112 MPH 10/05/19
StingrayblueSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 04:03 PM   #246
Neoclasiccl

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS L99
I don’t post much anymore but You all need to take this illness seriously. I tested positive for Covid-19 yesterday and this is no joke. I know some people don’t get it or have mild symptoms. I’m 48 and have no preexisting conditions and this thing came on like a freight train. The day the symptoms started I went to work as usual 7am. I felt fine. Then lunchtime 11:30am I have a fever of 103.6. The fever isn’t the worst part for me it’s the body aches and headaches. I literally feel like I was thrown down the steps. I do have the labored breathing but very mild. I’m on day 3 and still getting worse. I have no idea where or How I got infected but work seems the probable. Any way I wanted you guys to really take this as serious. I have had horrible flu’s in the past but this is a whole new ball game hopefully I don’t have to go the the ER.
Neoclasiccl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 04:24 PM   #247
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Drives: ABM #93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoclasiccl View Post
I don’t post much anymore but You all need to take this illness seriously. I tested positive for Covid-19 yesterday and this is no joke. I know some people don’t get it or have mild symptoms. I’m 48 and have no preexisting conditions and this thing came on like a freight train. The day the symptoms started I went to work as usual 7am. I felt fine. Then lunchtime 11:30am I have a fever of 103.6. The fever isn’t the worst part for me it’s the body aches and headaches. I literally feel like I was thrown down the steps. I do have the labored breathing but very mild. I’m on day 3 and still getting worse. I have no idea where or How I got infected but work seems the probable. Any way I wanted you guys to really take this as serious. I have had horrible flu’s in the past but this is a whole new ball game hopefully I don’t have to go the the ER.
I know I said I was opting out of this thread but I do hope you recover and soon. I wish you the best!
ABM #2399 2SS/RS:SOLD
ABM #93 2SS/RS Black Rally stripes, Titanium Interior 4,000 miles: GM GFX side skirts and diffuser waiting on paint, GM dovetail, GM heritage, RPI ZL1 style splitter.
‘87 IROC-Z Iroc blue. all original unmolested with 50K miles.
Aqua Blue RS/SS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 04:56 PM   #248
Greenhornet2

Quote:
Yea, all true flus are bad they suck (i know this isn't technically a flu). Sounds like you're in good health you'll get through it bud. If Tom Hanks can you can he's got the worst luck traveling.

Last edited by Greenhornet2; 03-18-2020 at 05:26 PM.
Old 03-18-2020, 05:10 PM   #249
InFiD3ViL

Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS/RS LS3 Swapped A6
Quote:
Get well soon man. I don't envy you or your family. Kick this viruses ass!
2010 CGM Camaro 2SS LS3 Swapped A6 - GPI LS3 SS1 .647/.638, (224/237, 112 +4, 7º overlap) on CamMotion 8620 core, BTR Platinum .660" Dual Spring kit w/titanium retainers, CHE bronze trunnion upgrade, stock heads milled @ .015, Melling HV 10296 oil pump, TSP 1-7/8" long tube headers (W/Catless Off-road Pipes), Corsa Xtreme 3" Catback, GPI Ported/Rod Mod Intake, Stage 2 Ported Throttle Body, Vararam OTR CAI, Mike Norris Gen 2 catch can + GM 1LE clean side separator, 160º thermostat - Megan Racing adjustable coilovers (lowered 1.75"), MRR M017 10/11" wheels-Tuned by Ryan @ GPI
InFiD3ViL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 05:19 PM   #250
Neoclasiccl

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS L99
Thanks so much guys. Wife is taking care of me so I’m optimistic on having a quick recovery
Neoclasiccl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 06:07 PM   #251
Heliogordy

Drives: 2010 2LT Aqua Blue/Silver Ice Rally
Hang in there, man!
Heliogordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 06:40 PM   #252
redcoats1976

Drives: LT W/2LT,blue metallic
get better soon.i feel as if im likely to catch it as i work in a huge warehouse with 4 shifts...somebodys gonna bring it in.meantime im working 12 hour shifts until the panic subsides.
redcoats1976 is offline   Reply With Quote