Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-19-2015, 02:33 PM   #57
Nor Cal ZL1

Drives: 2013 ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro Dude View Post
Since you are in the UK, scoot over to that Ecuadorian Embassy, where Assange has been holed up in for years, and ask him. Maybe he can bring something to the table here?
Lol that dude is a spammer. It is a copy and pasted post you responded to. He copied a and pasted a few of mine in the ZL1 forum.

It is exactly the OP's post copied and pasted without the pic. See post 1
Nor Cal ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 04:37 PM   #58
Dizzy82

Drives: 2011 1LT/RS A6 RJT SuperCharged
BMR sub frame brace, BMR tunnel brace, LSR sways, LSR CM ca & tl, Sphon ExD el, GM tower brace, Megan EZ Streets, Goodridge Stainless Steel Braided brake lines, PowerStop D/S rotors & pads, Doug Thorty Ceramic Shorties, Magnaflow x-pipe, MRT V2.0, KICKER PowerStage sub & amp, Infinity speakers & tweeters, Viteese Throttle Controller, Viteese Paddle Shifters, ACS T2 Splitter, ACS T2 Ports/Quad LED lights, VDI kit, Havoc diffuser, IPF ECU/TRANS tuned, IPF/KPE Supercharged. 364RWHP/297RWTQ
Dizzy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 04:46 PM   #59
Software Guy

Drives: 2017 2SS, 2000 Trans Am Firehawk
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillip123hastings View Post
People are just paranoid.
There, I fixed it for ya!

If you don't want people to find stuff online then don't get online. Of course that's only part of it.
Old 10-20-2015, 07:05 AM   #60
J-Crazy Camaro

Drives: Red V8
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLSuperfly View Post
I wonder what opinions are those that led to more than one individual wanting to kill you. Far left wing perhaps?
Im not picking a side, but have you been on the section on the corvetteforum he is talking about? you can be a middle of the line guy and get pooped on, check it out yourself

http://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/...ontroversy-88/
Old 10-20-2015, 07:12 AM   #61
Infantryman11C
High Angle Hell

Drives: 2014 2SS 1LE

License Plate Report is Ready!
not saying im a person with bad intentions but this took me all of about 2 seconds to get. now if i WERE a person with bad intentions I could ruin your credit and your life by creating an alias with all the info I could gleem from your report. buy a house, get credit cards, even buy me a camaro exactly like the one wearing the COUPESS plates. people dont realize how much info is really out there on any given person.

Brothers don't always have the same mother
Always remembered, Never forgotten
Infantryman11C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 07:49 AM   #62
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickwithaustin View Post
...and yet they show your home, your home address, and in my case I am even standing out in front of my garage with several of my classics lined up on a Saturday in the front of it.

I think by that time...................... anyone looking already knew where I lived, LOL
the last photo of Google Earth has me laying out on my back patio. I knew they were looking at me that day, I could sense it.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 04:45 PM   #63
maraging

Drives: 15 1ss 1le
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infantryman11C View Post

not saying im a person with bad intentions but this took me all of about 2 seconds to get. now if i WERE a person with bad intentions I could ruin your credit and your life by creating an alias with all the info I could gleem from your report. buy a house, get credit cards, even buy me a camaro exactly like the one wearing the COUPESS plates. people dont realize how much info is really out there on any given person.
No you couldnt lol
maraging is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 10:24 AM   #64
BriteCrawler

Drives: 2014 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infantryman11C View Post

Every item in that list is public record. You can get any of that info with or without the internet.
BriteCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 10:33 AM   #65
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by yescats View Post
You're safe. Old white men can't shoot anything.
Don't bet your life on it...
2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, Stainless Power Works LT Headers, SCT X4 Custom Tune from RDP, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie, 35% window Tint, Nitto Motivo Tires (6-8-18)
PalmerGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 11:12 AM   #66
two_wheel_mayhem
Would rather be riding

Drives: No car no more
I guess I just block out my plate because every one else does. You never know what people are capable of.
Old 10-21-2015, 11:24 AM   #67
TPAJETSKI

Drives: Camaro
I'm more concerned with online banking and online shopping than my license plate number. Somewhere I was reading an article that discussed the license plate issue and they weren't able to come up with a legitimate reason to do it. I've wondered the same thing about people that black out their name and address on magazines.
TPAJETSKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 11:34 AM   #68
davethewave62

Drives: 2013 2LT/RS
Quote:
Thieves must be kinda dumb. They should just go to the local car shows, then they could photograph the plates. Everyone's walking around taking photos at shows and meets.

But I'm curious though as to why when someone has a personalized vanity plate, suddenly it's okay to post photos of it? LOL

They do go to car shows and take pictures of cars they may want to steal.

But since there will always be thieves, no matter what honest people do, it's gonna happen
Old 10-21-2015, 01:24 PM   #69
Norm Peterson
corner barstool sitter

Drives: 08 Mustang GT, 19 WRX
Quote:
But I'm curious though as to why when someone has a personalized vanity plate, suddenly it's okay to post photos of it? LOL
I guess that's what happens when the individual's need to show it off and be noticed exceeds any reasonable forum member's need to know what it is.

Norm
Old 10-22-2015, 05:51 AM   #70
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm Peterson View Post
I guess that's what happens when the individual's need to show it off and be noticed exceeds any reasonable forum member's need to know what it is.

Norm
Nailed it!
2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, Stainless Power Works LT Headers, SCT X4 Custom Tune from RDP, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie, 35% window Tint, Nitto Motivo Tires (6-8-18)
PalmerGA is offline   Reply With Quote