Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

Phastek Performance

Old 09-06-2018, 08:38 AM   #1
stephane4985

Drives: Dodge Grand Caravan
Question Ordering time for April delivery

Hello, I am slowy preparing myself to order a Camaro SS 2019. In fact, since i'm in Quebec and winter is coming, I would like to order a camaro so it can be delivered in April 2019.

What would be the ideal time to pass the command, taking into account the allocation, the time for the build to be accepted/planned, build time and delivery?

I know it can vary greatly, but just to have an idea on when to go see the dealer.

November? January?

Can you order a car but ask to be build later, so it does not stay on the lot for weeks?

What happens when you order a car that takes month to be ready but you want to give your car in exchange? Do they commit to a value and it will stay the same 6 months later?

Thank
Stephane
stephane4985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 09:37 AM   #2
Z/Camaro

Drives: C8 and 280z/280zx/300zx
Typically 6-8 weeks from order the car will arrive. Not sure if that's true for Canada too, but in the US that's the typical

As for trade in, you can get your trade value at time of order but they usually won't guarantee that price weeks later when your car comes in and you're ready to trade. So you have two options. Trade the car in early and wait for your new one to arrive. Or hope your car doesnt go down in value by the time your car arrives. Typically a cars value won't varry much in 6-8 week time but as you get closer to the 2020 coming out, which by Aprilit will be closer, value may start to drop faster.
Old 09-10-2018, 10:04 AM   #3
lenny833

Drives: 2018 camaro LT1
I ordered my 2018 February 10th 2018 took delivery on Friday April 13th
lenny833 is offline   Reply With Quote