Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V8 and V6 Transmissions / Driveline (6L80 / 6L50 / TR6060 / AY6)

Old 05-06-2012, 11:28 PM   #15
Badbubba
GrINned & JUICEd

Drives: 15STI, 10Expy, 10 2SS/RS M6, 47KB1
Romped on it a few times tonight, everything seems good. No spray though, need to feel good about trans again. Gates are now aligned with the 1-6&R markings on the trim plate. In a strange way, I like it.
Dropping headers a little pita, arh has slip joints, no flanges. Ohh well.
GPI SS3 Cam & stuff,N.O. Plate(dedicated fuel tank,progressive,fuel hose upgrade,remote opener,heater,console switches),LNC2000,CTAP,ARH 1 7/8" LTs/gutted cats/X pipe/mufflers,Jet Hot coated LTs,GPI HPT Tune,CAI, Scoop,Rx Catch Can,Gates heater hose relocation, Remote clutch & auto brake res,Metco loop,Momentum Tunnel Brace,TSW Nurb 18",555 & 05,Pfadt trailing arms & toe rods,Autometer WB,Fesler Pillar Pod,LED strips (int),Lloyds floor & trunk mats,LED DRL/front turn & license plate,DRL harness,VLEDs tail lights,Plasticoat Bowties. Ord: Oct 5, 2009 Rec: Nov 19, 2009 13.17@112.6 stock
Badbubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:42 PM   #16
My 5th

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6 Black on Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake-b View Post
Stock shifter? I know the MGW has this (the OP has the stock shifter I believe) but I don't recall the stock shifter having anything like this.
Yeah, you're right. I have the MGW shifter and never even looked at the stock setup to see how different it was from the MGW. I pulled my console cover to install the retro shift ball and shaft on the MGW and that's when I saw the mounting block.
Old 05-07-2012, 11:52 PM   #17
Badbubba
GrINned & JUICEd

Drives: 15STI, 10Expy, 10 2SS/RS M6, 47KB1
Quote:
Originally Posted by My 5th View Post
Yeah, you're right. I have the MGW shifter and never even looked at the stock setup to see how different it was from the MGW. I pulled my console cover to install the retro shift ball and shaft on the MGW and that's when I saw the mounting block.
Stock shifter for me, yet. If you still have your stock shifter, is it straight or does it have a slight kick in it? It looked to me as if the stock shifter has a roll pin and has a slight kick/bend (from looking at photos in other threads) where the stem attaches to the shaft.
GPI SS3 Cam & stuff,N.O. Plate(dedicated fuel tank,progressive,fuel hose upgrade,remote opener,heater,console switches),LNC2000,CTAP,ARH 1 7/8" LTs/gutted cats/X pipe/mufflers,Jet Hot coated LTs,GPI HPT Tune,CAI, Scoop,Rx Catch Can,Gates heater hose relocation, Remote clutch & auto brake res,Metco loop,Momentum Tunnel Brace,TSW Nurb 18",555 & 05,Pfadt trailing arms & toe rods,Autometer WB,Fesler Pillar Pod,LED strips (int),Lloyds floor & trunk mats,LED DRL/front turn & license plate,DRL harness,VLEDs tail lights,Plasticoat Bowties. Ord: Oct 5, 2009 Rec: Nov 19, 2009 13.17@112.6 stock
Badbubba is offline   Reply With Quote