Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Old 04-12-2012, 09:16 AM   #1
Badbubba
GrINned & JUICEd

Drives: 15STI, 10Expy, 10 2SS/RS M6, 47KB1
SCT Units

I'm changing the units, such as fuel pressure from kpa to psi. I save the configuration on the PIDs selection screen and continue to "Configure Datalog" (small box bottom right corner). In the PIDs logging table, the unit is PSI. OK great. Now if I load the config file I just saved, my PIDs return, but there is nothing in the the units column of the table. When I select "List" (3rd ribbon box on top) I go back to the PIDs screen and the units column has kpa. WTH. What am I doing wrong?!
Also, when I load any config file, the units column is blank on the data logging table. Too much time pi$$'n with this.

Oh ya, failed to mention. SCT forum restrictd for SCT Dealers and/or SCT Pro Racers only. Huh.
GPI SS3 Cam & stuff,N.O. Plate(dedicated fuel tank,progressive,fuel hose upgrade,remote opener,heater,console switches),LNC2000,CTAP,ARH 1 7/8" LTs/gutted cats/X pipe/mufflers,Jet Hot coated LTs,GPI HPT Tune,CAI, Scoop,Rx Catch Can,Gates heater hose relocation, Remote clutch & auto brake res,Metco loop,Momentum Tunnel Brace,TSW Nurb 18",555 & 05,Pfadt trailing arms & toe rods,Autometer WB,Fesler Pillar Pod,LED strips (int),Lloyds floor & trunk mats,LED DRL/front turn & license plate,DRL harness,VLEDs tail lights,Plasticoat Bowties. Ord: Oct 5, 2009 Rec: Nov 19, 2009 13.17@112.6 stock
Badbubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 03:35 PM   #2
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badbubba View Post
I'm changing the units, such as fuel pressure from kpa to psi. I save the configuration on the PIDs selection screen and continue to "Configure Datalog" (small box bottom right corner). In the PIDs logging table, the unit is PSI. OK great. Now if I load the config file I just saved, my PIDs return, but there is nothing in the the units column of the table. When I select "List" (3rd ribbon box on top) I go back to the PIDs screen and the units column has kpa. WTH. What am I doing wrong?!
Also, when I load any config file, the units column is blank on the data logging table. Too much time pi$$'n with this.

Oh ya, failed to mention. SCT forum restrictd for SCT Dealers and/or SCT Pro Racers only. Huh.
The GM computer does not report in PSI only KPA.

Use this chart to convert.
Attached Images

JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 04:30 PM   #3
Badbubba
GrINned & JUICEd

Quote:
Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
The GM computer does not report in PSI only KPA.

Use this chart to convert.
It was my belief that the LiveLink software would do the conversion, since the unit of measure could be selected. Thanks for the table.
GPI SS3 Cam & stuff,N.O. Plate(dedicated fuel tank,progressive,fuel hose upgrade,remote opener,heater,console switches),LNC2000,CTAP,ARH 1 7/8" LTs/gutted cats/X pipe/mufflers,Jet Hot coated LTs,GPI HPT Tune,CAI, Scoop,Rx Catch Can,Gates heater hose relocation, Remote clutch & auto brake res,Metco loop,Momentum Tunnel Brace,TSW Nurb 18",555 & 05,Pfadt trailing arms & toe rods,Autometer WB,Fesler Pillar Pod,LED strips (int),Lloyds floor & trunk mats,LED DRL/front turn & license plate,DRL harness,VLEDs tail lights,Plasticoat Bowties. Ord: Oct 5, 2009 Rec: Nov 19, 2009 13.17@112.6 stock
Old 04-12-2012, 08:12 PM   #4
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badbubba View Post
It was my belief that the LiveLink software would do the conversion, since the unit of measure could be selected. Thanks for the table.
I have not used the New LiveLink but have looked at it a few times and it looks Pretty Bad azz, but I also know they are having some growing pains with it, they have been great at responding and solving issues.

SCT FTW.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 08:02 AM   #5
Badbubba
GrINned & JUICEd

Quote:
Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
I have not used the New LiveLink but have looked at it a few times and it looks Pretty Bad azz, but I also know they are having some growing pains with it, they have been great at responding and solving issues.

SCT FTW.

Ted.
Ya, it's really easy to navigate. I spoke with SCT tech support. The tech talked with one of their software engineers. They did not dismis that the software could not convert the units. They did say there were bug issues with the new software. So I'm hoping. I need to email SCT some info and files. So I'll wait and see what happens afterwards.