Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 04-21-2022, 09:12 PM   #1
Crushin_LT1

Drives: 2021 LT1 6spd
Vendor - PK Auto Designs

Bought MRR M228 in 20x10 et23 for all four wheels, wrapped in Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 285/30/20. Felt it was a fair price, good service, good communication. Wheels were flawless coming in, tires were mounted and balanced.

2 of the plastic wheel caps were damaged, I’ve emailed vendor. Not a big deal I was going to replace with bowtie center caps anyways.

Very happy, would do business with PK Auto Designs again, Max was my POC.
Old 04-21-2022, 09:51 PM   #2
Allez

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushin_LT1 View Post
Bought MRR M228 in 20x10 et23 for all four wheels, wrapped in Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 285/30/20. Felt it was a fair price, good service, good communication. Wheels were flawless coming in, tires were mounted and balanced.

2 of the plastic wheel caps were damaged, I’ve emailed vendor. Not a big deal I was going to replace with bowtie center caps anyways.

I got my MRR017s with Continental DWS06 pluses from them - was very happy as well.
Allez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 02:57 PM   #3
Trochoidal

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushin_LT1 View Post

Same experience here minus the plastic wheel cap damage. These guys get it right. Their communication was always good with me. Prices were also good. I’d buy from them again without any hesitation.

Originally Posted by arpad_m - “Aww, yet another oil thread with almost the same question in the OP“
Trochoidal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 11:48 AM   #4
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Got my MMR wheels from them a few years back. Great process...threw in extra lug nuts.
Old 11-15-2023, 07:07 AM   #5
cheeze9878

Drives: 17 camaro ss
I got a set of Stance wheels from them in 2020 and my experience with them was great at them taking my money and getting my wheels to me. Even had missing center caps and lug nuts like everyone it seems. I got a set of gloss black wheels and was told that they didn't have 4 gloss black wheels and that they would refinish the 2 frt wheels to make them the same as the rears, all gloss black. I got the wheels they looked great until I drove the car and within a month they started to peel and I found out that all they did was put a coating right over top of the wheel. Like they didn't even try to prep the wheels and I was under the impression from our talking that they would be striped and recoated correctly. And when I tried to get a hold of someone I got no replies and then after I did get a reply they have no record of it.
cheeze9878 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
design, mrr, pk auto, wheels