Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Old 05-03-2017, 09:48 AM   #15
interceptor

Drives: Stock '17 2SS M6 50th - DD '99 F150
Quote:
Originally Posted by keon718nyc View Post
Did you select free overnight shipping? My Oracle Markers are on the Fed Ex truck out for delivery today already!!!! Ordered Monday, Shipped Tuesday...
Indeed I did! The order said that I have a ship date of 5/12, so we'll see! Hope you post pics outside of this thread once they are in so we can all enjoy.

interceptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 09:56 AM   #16
keon718nyc

Drives: Challenger SP Shaker/Arcadia Denali
Quote:
Originally Posted by interceptor View Post
Indeed I did! The order said that I have a ship date of 5/12, so we'll see! Hope you post pics outside of this thread once they are in so we can all enjoy.
The ship date is bogus it seems as mine said the same like yours and shipped the day after i ordered it. Now waiting for the dam Fed Ex Express guy will take all day of nail biting! And for sure i will post on the Oracle thread for it by tomorrow
keon718nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 03:58 PM   #17
RCF

Drives: '17 2SS, NGM, MRC, DPP; '19 F150
Quote:
The ship date is bogus it seems as mine said the same like yours and shipped the day after i ordered it. Now waiting for the dam Fed Ex Express guy will take all day of nail biting! And for sure i will post on the Oracle thread for it by tomorrow
Cool! Just ordered mine as well, with free overnight shipping!

Thanks to the OP for posting!
RCF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 12:23 AM   #18
interceptor

Drives: Stock '17 2SS M6 50th - DD '99 F150
Quote:
The ship date is bogus it seems...

Yes it was bogus.. LOL - got an email today saying my ship date has been pushed out to the 23rd due to vendor supply issues. I think we broke it Samir with all these Oracle Marker orders.

interceptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 12:54 AM   #19
Black_FiFTY
Custom Black FiFTY

Drives: 2017 Black SS
AMAZING sale! I just got the Oracle lights for $60 off AND FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING!
Old 05-04-2017, 02:04 AM   #20
Black_FiFTY
Custom Black FiFTY

Drives: 2017 Black SS
Damn....this deal was so good I had to purchase exhaust too. I got the Flowmaster Dual mode Axel-back exhaust for $877 PLUS a $75 rebate. $802 for that system is a steal! I tried to purchase Borla but the sale was not working for that. Thank you OP, my wallet hates you but I'm giddy!
Old 05-04-2017, 12:58 PM   #21
greg72982

Drives: Black 2017 2SS
Quote:
Seems like the reviews are not bad for them as of recent - https://www.google.com/shopping/sell...g.com&hl=en_US

There is a toll free number i would call them if anything or live chat i seen on their site. If it takes long for mine which i am not in a rush then ill call or something - (800) 874-8888
I ended up calling them yesterday and they searched by name, zip code, and email and had no record of my order at all. That would explain the lack of contact from them.

I filed a dispute/claim with PayPal so we will see where it goes. The PayPal confirmation when I ordered said that the money would be deducted when they receive the order and it was deducted the very next day so it sounds like AutoAnything is more the problem.

Hopefully it goes smoother for everyone else. All this to save $5.00 over Amazon. Should have went with the tried and true site not a new one.
Old 05-04-2017, 04:22 PM   #22
toro1966

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS Convertible 50th
For those that bought the oracle markers from AutoAnything - do they come with two markers or four? It says per pair, but I want to make sure to replace both front and rear.
toro1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 04:25 PM   #23
Hyper16
A Heartbeat Away.........

Drives: Not As Fast As I Would Like To
Quote:
Originally Posted by toro1966 View Post
For those that bought the oracle markers from AutoAnything - do they come with two markers or four? It says per pair, but I want to make sure to replace both front and rear.
I noticed that too. It comes with all 4. If you read farther down the page it says you get two front and two rear.
2016 Hyper Blue Metallic 2SS | A8 | MRC | Sunroof | Nav | Mishimoto Catch Can | GM CAI | Hurst Shifter | Borla S-Type Exhaust | Body Color Splash Guards | 1LE Splitter | GM Dark Tail Lights | ZL1 Third Brake Light | Custom Fuel Door, Badges & Bowties | Oracle Side Markers | Blacked Out Stuff | Opti-Coat Pro+

The problem with this world is stupidity.
I'm not saying there should be penalties for stupidity,
but why don't we just take the warning labels off everything and let the problem solve itself.
Hyper16 is offline   Reply With Quote