Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

Phastek Performance

Old 07-21-2016, 09:44 AM   #1
bayareaguy

Drives: 2017 Camara 1LT RS 2.0t
Lightbulb Next July Pricing (2017) for the SS2

Hello people! I am new to Camaro6.com. I am looking to purchase my first ever camaro next year. Recently bought a 2016 civic as my first car to get my credit score up for one year. I always wanted these bad boys, but I plan to save up about 10k-11k as a down payment(hopefully 6-7k for my trade in). Can you guys predict the pricing for an SS2 by next july? I seen a used 2015 1.5k mile SS1 going for 30k. I dont mind buying the ss1 but I do like the feautures for the ss2.
bayareaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 09:46 AM   #2
Mud Z06

Drives: Car
you can configure a 2017 now on the chevy site.

or are you talking used?
Mud Z06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 12:36 PM   #3
bayareaguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Z06 View Post
you can configure a 2017 now on the chevy site.

or are you talking used?
Yeah i am talking either used or new. Sometimes dealers might have new ones. I want to get v6 rs pack. V8 has a better look but kind of costly for a fully loaded. Wonder if its worth it
Old 07-21-2016, 01:21 PM   #4
jasonsk287

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayareaguy View Post
Yeah i am talking either used or new. Sometimes dealers might have new ones. I want to get v6 rs pack. V8 has a better look but kind of costly for a fully loaded. Wonder if its worth it

The 1SS and 2SS both will have the V8 engine..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jasonsk287 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 03:04 PM   #5
bayareaguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonsk287 View Post
The 1SS and 2SS both will have the V8 engine..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah i know. But maybe the extra feautures will work out with the v6 rs 2lt. I do like the blidn spot monitoring on the ss2
Old 07-21-2016, 06:06 PM   #6
PbanySS3

Drives: 07 C6, G8, S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayareaguy View Post
Yeah i know. But maybe the extra feautures will work out with the v6 rs 2lt. I do like the blidn spot monitoring on the ss2

By next July you will want a 2018 and the 2017's will be heavily discounted!!!
PbanySS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 11:52 AM   #7
RallyHT

Drives: 2017 2LT RS Conv V6
It is unlikely anyone here is going to predict used pricing because there are too many variables - features, location, mileage, condition, market forces, etc.

I think most will agree with me - save your money, do an SRE (Sold Retail Order) and get exactly the car you want. I went through your same thought process - Do I get a loaded V6 or a stripped down V8. No question in my mind - I wanted the features. You can only go faster occasionally, but the features I use all the time. (But the V6 is plenty fast)

Truth is I had to choose between a loaded V8 or a loaded V6 convertible. Because I can put the top down at least 9 months out of the year I opted for the convertible. I am not sorry at ll. Yes, the V8 sounds better, but the V6 sounds great with NPP.

Do it once. Do it right. Buy the exact car you want. Read this thread if you have not already - http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=457674

Order Help on Camaro6
RallyHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 02:11 PM   #8
Sev

Drives: 2016 2SS / 2004 Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by RallyHT View Post
It is unlikely anyone here is going to predict used pricing because there are too many variables - features, location, mileage, condition, market forces, etc.

I think most will agree with me - save your money, do an SRE (Sold Retail Order) and get exactly the car you want. I went through your same thought process - Do I get a loaded V6 or a stripped down V8. No question in my mind - I wanted the features. You can only go faster occasionally, but the features I use all the time. (But the V6 is plenty fast)

Truth is I had to choose between a loaded V8 or a loaded V6 convertible. Because I can put the top down at least 9 months out of the year I opted for the convertible. I am not sorry at ll. Yes, the V8 sounds better, but the V6 sounds great with NPP.

Do it once. Do it right. Buy the exact car you want. Read this thread if you have not already - http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=457674
- plus you can get the blind spot monitoring with the RS + convenience and lighting packages.

"I'm going to drink you pretty, beautiful toad"
Sev is offline   Reply With Quote