Homepage Garage Wiki Register Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers


Phastek Performance


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2021, 10:52 AM   #295
nates89
 
Drives: 2019 Camaro SS 1LE
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by zookeeper View Post
It was paired on the same day as mine. Are you sure it is sitting on their lot? Maybe they are selling the 'in transit' item....
The sales guy just sent me a walk around video of the car. I told him to confirm it was a 1LE because it didn't say that online. So he went outside and sent me video.
nates89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 12:02 PM   #296
zookeeper
 
Drives: 2021 zle ordered
Join Date: May 2021
Location: Toronto
Posts: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by nates89 View Post
The sales guy just sent me a walk around video of the car. I told him to confirm it was a 1LE because it didn't say that online. So he went outside and sent me video.
All of them just went back to 'picked' status.. Yours is still on paired
zookeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 12:56 PM   #297
nates89
 
Drives: 2019 Camaro SS 1LE
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by zookeeper View Post
All of them just went back to 'picked' status.. Yours is still on paired
Weird that it went back to picked. Im tempted to just go buy the one at Markville but I will lose out on my trade value.

I just talked to my dealer and apparently my delivery date has been bumped to Sept. 22. They also told me my car is sitting in Lansing still.

Last edited by nates89; 09-09-2021 at 01:16 PM.
nates89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 01:51 PM   #298
pnoman
 
Drives: 2021 ZLE
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: ontario
Posts: 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by nates89 View Post
Weird that it went back to picked. Im tempted to just go buy the one at Markville but I will lose out on my trade value.

I just talked to my dealer and apparently my delivery date has been bumped to Sept. 22. They also told me my car is sitting in Lansing still.
I really donít know thatís the hold up with you guys not getting your cars. I thought yours were parts of the shipment last week to ingersoll that mine was on. I took delivery last Friday?
pnoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 01:58 PM   #299
nates89
 
Drives: 2019 Camaro SS 1LE
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnoman View Post
I really don’t know that’s the hold up with you guys not getting your cars. I thought yours were parts of the shipment last week to ingersoll that mine was on. I took delivery last Friday?
I have no idea either and I, like everyone else, am sick of waiting.

My dealer told me they called National Order Management but they haven't been any help, and they said my car is not listed as "MP" or "Missing Part", so they think it isn't a semiconductor issue. But I have no idea what could be holding it up at this point.

I also noticed yours went via rail, mine will likely just come on a truck right from Lansing. Not sure if that makes a difference.

Last edited by nates89; 09-09-2021 at 02:43 PM.
nates89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 02:27 PM   #300
srajani
 
Drives: 21 Forester || 17 GTi || 22 SS 1LE
Join Date: Sep 2021
Location: MD
Posts: 9
Hi! Can you kindly check on VIN # 1g1fg1r78n0100164 ?
It was supposed to be delivered today but now has been pushed back per the dealer to 10/4. No clue on why :(
srajani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 03:25 PM   #301
jimharrell
 
jimharrell's Avatar
 
Drives: 2021 Camaro ZL1
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: FL
Posts: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by srajani View Post
Hi! Can you kindly check on VIN # 1g1fg1r78n0100164 ?
It was supposed to be delivered today but now has been pushed back per the dealer to 10/4. No clue on why :(
As of September 9, 2021, 3:25 pm Eastern Time

Camaro6 User Name: VIN
AsnDate = August 23, 2021, 7:40 am Eastern Time
BayedDate = September 4, 2021, 5:09 am Eastern Time
DealerName =
DeliveryDate = Null
Description = Pending
Destination = -
DestinationId = 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000
DestinationType =
DispatchedDate = Null
PairedDate = Null
DocumentCount = 0
FreightId = 0451533077
LoadId =
Origin = Grand River GM Plant
OriginId = 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000
OriginType =
TripNumber = -
VehicleStatus = Picked
VinNumber = 1G1FG1R78N0100164
DocumentList =
RelayInformation =
ShippingNoteId = 3fdd3430-5e6f-4efb-9087-2b5383bc5dcd


-- End Report --

Mine was bayed at the same time by the way and still remains in picked status. What was your previous ETA?

Last edited by jimharrell; 09-09-2021 at 03:26 PM. Reason: addition
jimharrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 04:05 PM   #302
srajani
 
Drives: 21 Forester || 17 GTi || 22 SS 1LE
Join Date: Sep 2021
Location: MD
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimharrell View Post
As of September 9, 2021, 3:25 pm Eastern Time

Camaro6 User Name: VIN
AsnDate = August 23, 2021, 7:40 am Eastern Time
BayedDate = September 4, 2021, 5:09 am Eastern Time
DealerName =
DeliveryDate = Null
Description = Pending
Destination = -
DestinationId = 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000
DestinationType =
DispatchedDate = Null
PairedDate = Null
DocumentCount = 0
FreightId = 0451533077
LoadId =
Origin = Grand River GM Plant
OriginId = 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000
OriginType =
TripNumber = -
VehicleStatus = Picked
VinNumber = 1G1FG1R78N0100164
DocumentList =
RelayInformation =
ShippingNoteId = 3fdd3430-5e6f-4efb-9087-2b5383bc5dcd


-- End Report --

Mine was bayed at the same time by the way and still remains in picked status. What was your previous ETA?
Hi, my ETA was supposed to be today 9/9. #sadness
Hope you get yours soon! I am told by the dealer that it may be another week or so.
srajani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 08:38 PM   #303
jimharrell
 
jimharrell's Avatar
 
Drives: 2021 Camaro ZL1
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: FL
Posts: 174
Well I couldn't wait any longer for my Crush SS 1LE...got this instead yesterday!
Attached Images
 
jimharrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 11:08 PM   #304
zookeeper
 
Drives: 2021 zle ordered
Join Date: May 2021
Location: Toronto
Posts: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimharrell View Post
Well I couldn't wait any longer for my Crush SS 1LE...got this instead yesterday!
WoW, that is a good choice and great upgrade.
Congrats!!
zookeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 07:14 AM   #305
D.O.M.D1
 
D.O.M.D1's Avatar
 
Drives: i want a camaro
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: miami, the hottest place on earth
Posts: 216
may i chime in, the dealer that im working with(for a 2022) told me that there is a 2021 black 1LT on its way to south Florida/the dealership, i may check it out just to get a feel for the car
__________________
order# BBQQN3, went to dealer - 10/14/21, order placed/allocation come around - 10/29/21
upcoming build
1LT, LTG 2.0L 4-cyl. motor, 8-speed automatic Transmission, Heavy-Duty Cooling and Brake Package, 20"Carbon Flash wheels, Black bowties, Wild Cherry Tintcoat, Alloy sport pedals, Dark Tint Rear Lighting Package, red seatbelts
D.O.M.D1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 08:37 AM   #306
nates89
 
Drives: 2019 Camaro SS 1LE
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 62
Looks like my car has moved to "dispatched". Anyone else in Ontario get an update or change of status?

Camaro6 User Name: VIN
AsnDate = July 27, 2021, 12:45 pm Eastern Time
BayedDate = August 4, 2021, 10:16 am Eastern Time
DealerName = REAUME CHEVROLET
DeliveryDate = Null
Description = Dispatched on
Sep 14 2021
Destination = WINDSOR, ON
DestinationId = 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000
DestinationType =
DispatchedDate = September 14, 2021, 5:09 am Eastern Time
PairedDate = September 8, 2021, 12:42 pm Eastern Time
DocumentCount = 0
FreightId = 0451527426
LoadId =
Origin = Grand River GM Plant
OriginId = 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000
OriginType =
TripNumber = 0451251024
VehicleStatus = Dispatched
VinNumber = 1G1FJ1R69M0140745
DocumentList =
RelayInformation =
ShippingNoteId = eb416ace-7374-48db-89fb-15f76fa124f7
nates89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 08:46 AM   #307
dfxrte
 
Drives: 22 ZL1 M6
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: GTA
Posts: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimharrell View Post
Well I couldn't wait any longer for my Crush SS 1LE...got this instead yesterday!

Much better car, congrats!
__________________
Sold: '17 m6 2SS [arctic blue]
Current: '22 m6 zl1 [vivid orange]
https://ibb.co/qpWHXZM][img]https://i.ibb.co/NKm0Q46/zl1.jpg
dfxrte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 10:31 AM   #308
nates89
 
Drives: 2019 Camaro SS 1LE
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 62
Just got the call from the dealer, car is arriving either tonight or tomorrow...
nates89 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Post Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.